Looking for a custom-sized leather sofa? Casual comfortable leather sofas, recliners and tufted big man’s chairs are all made in America, built strong just like our Country. Functional, well-made leather furniture that is packed with personality for those who truly want top of the line. It is QUALITY, beautifully made, solid, hi quality leather, everything promised! We can save you hundreds on custom North Carolina made furniture using the best top grain leathers available. Take advantage of our low pricing, direct home delivery and great reputation. Wellington's Leather Furniture When considering purchasing leather furniture you should consider looking at these fine brands: The only furniture brand on our list that is not made in North Carolina. Sofa arrived today. The leather furniture we offer is made to last for decades. Even more beautiful than we had expected, even from photos on your site!

Our pricing is all at North Carolina factory direct online prices. Top Quality Leather Furniture. Bradington Young Furniture offers almost 200 leather options and just as many frames. We sell all of our products under our name and this allows us to offer leathers and styles that other dealers of name brands cannot.

We private label everything from our leather recliners to our club chairs. At American Classics Leather, we partner with the best manufacturers in the business to build a full line of leather sofas, chairs, recliners, loveseats, ottomans and more according to our company’s exacting standards right here at our North Carolina headquarters. Casual comfortable leather sofas, recliners and tufted big man’s chairs are all made in America, built strong just like our Country.

It is beautiful and very comfortable. Below we will list our top picks for the best values in leather furniture on the market today: Manufactured in the foothills of North Carolina. Much of our business is brought to us from past customers or word of mouth. I just wanted to say how happy I am with my new sectional! When we received it both my wife and I were in awe. Omnia offers plenty of motion recliners and sofas that keep them in front of the competition. Only premium hides are used to upholster our fine furniture … At American Classics Leather, we partner with the best manufacturers in the business to build a full line of leather sofas, chairs, recliners, loveseats, ottomans and more … Leather sofas, sectionals, chairs and more. This takes out the middleman and saves you money on high-quality leather furnishings for your home or office. McKinley Leather Furniture of North Carolina. Carolina Custom offers well designed chairs and ottomans. A custom leather furniture builder designed for furniture shoppers that demand quality and many options. Home and office furniture that is built using the finest leathers and materials. This upper end leather furniture manufacturer builds their leather sofas and chairs in California. They offer a vast array of furniture styles that work well within traditional or modern homes. What makes our furniture so great? Everything in one place to fit your leather furniture needs. McKinley leather furniture is finely crafted using heirloom quality for years of gatherings. It is everything I’d hoped for in quality, functionality, and appearance. Bradington Young Furniture offers almost 200 leather options and just as many frames. Have you ever dreamed about designing your own luxurious leather sofa or sectional? Leathercraft has been building premier leather sofas and chairs for decades. Launched in 2009, American Classics Leather grew from a passion for quality craftsmanship and leather from the finest tanneries from around the world. Every piece of our furniture is covered in your choice of top-grain or full-grain aniline dyed leather. The chair from AMERICAN CLASSICS LEATHER is everything I had hoped for. Well, now you can at Wellington's Leather Furniture.

In his “Gettysburg Address,” Abraham Lincoln described a “government of the people, by the people, for the people.” The problem for any democracy is that those people …, The Addams Family have been a part of American culture since their one-panel cartoons appeared in The New Yorker in 1938.

Classic leather is still made in North Carolina by some of the best in the business skilled craftsmen and women. Still family owned and managed today. If you enjoy chairs with movement, look for a glider recliner or rocker recliner. There you can also view the leather colors, wood finishes and nail trim options. All of our leather furniture collections are built using hardwood frames and spring construction. Considered the luxury of leather furniture. They offer a quick ship program on many of their most popular sofas and sectionals as well as top selling recliners.

The only furniture brand on our list that is not made in North Carolina.