The following are trademarks for one or more DEWALT Power Tools and Accessories: The yellow and black color scheme; the "D"-shaped air intake grill; the array of pyramids on the handgrip; the kit box configuration; and the array of lozenge-shaped humps on the surface of the tool. Therefore, I downloaded DDA software which is available free of charge. Teh - I'm aware of the name change but I was referring to the cloud based version of the Powers/Dewalt software. Even…, I have recently been reading a series of national and state GIS articles and user needs documents,…, LENEXA, Kan. – Deputy Federal Highway Administrator David S. Kim today joined state and local…, LAS VEGAS —Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today the launch of the Trimble® Forensics GNSS solution.…, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center has selected HDR as the architect to program and…, The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)’s Engineering for Change (E4C) has announced keynote speakers and award nominees for its fourth annual Impact.Engineered forum, a virtual event and networking experience, 9 a.m. to 2p.m. ENVIRONMENTS WITH DEWALT DESIGN ASSIST. By clicking Sign Up, your data will be processed according to DEWALT's Privacy Policy. The free software revolutionizes anchor design with innovative customization tools for both connections and anchor properties. DEWALT Design Assist is available now at http://anchors.dewalt.com/dda/. if (document.referrer) document.write ("&referer=" + escape(document.referrer)); Close this window and log in. THE COMPLETE SOFTWARE FOR ANCHORING TO CONCRETE DESIGN COMPARE DOCUMENT ANCHOR Building with steel and concrete takes vision, power, and structural design without limits. My understanding is there will be a standard free version which does everything the old Profis software did. The same data is also stored online in a secure web portal. Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden. Our versatile range of cordless garden and landscaping power tools offer unbridled versatility, high performance and reliability. Mechanical Anchors Range. CapnT seems suspicious. Mechanical Anchors Range. Teledyne e2v are collaborating with STFC RALSpace and University of Birmingham in the development…, SAN RAFAEL, Calif. — Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today announced the completion of…, Wooden buildings are on the rise in the US and Stora Enso is entering the market with its cross…, Denver’s Hotel and Transit Center Program is an ambitious project that combines a commuter rail…, Food security is a growing social and economic challenge that knows no political boundaries. Copyright © 1998-2020 engineering.com, Inc. All rights reserved.Unauthorized reproduction or linking forbidden without expressed written permission. Looking to make the design and manufacturing of your products more agile? If you dont need or want to use the premium version for its small monthly payment and your would rather hand calc or other for masonry, COMD, baseplate etc, than dont buy it. Thank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action. Direct Fastening Range. Already a Member? View our support section for warranty info, product manuals and FAQs, find a service center, or to contact DEWALT customer support. The beauty of capitalism. document.write ("&loc=" + escape(window.location)); IMHO way too many engineers expect free software. Subscription fees always seem annoying because you don't own the software. So everything else being equal, why would I pay for what I can get for free somewhere else? COPYRIGHT© 2020 DEWALT. Visit www.dewalt.com to learn more about DEWALT’s entire offering of power tools, anchors, hand tools, accessories and technology. Ramset is owned by ITW; not sure how big they are in the US anchor market but an ITW brand might have software you could use during work hours. https://www.hilti.com/content/hilti/W1/US/en/engin... https://github.com/buddyd16/Structural-Engineering, https://www.ideastatica.com/no-category/idea-statica-partners-with-hilti-to-advance-anchor-design-technology. The people behind Idea Statica have partnered with Hilti - I believe the Hilti fee is essentially paying for a small % of the functionality adapted from Idea Statica. '&charset='+document.charset : (document.characterSet ? Just today, DeWalt came to our office to show us their anchor design software and also bought us lunch.