En cliquant ou en naviguant sur le site, vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Disney's Art of Animation Resort Features, 1850 Animation Way Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830-8400, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Book Disney's Art of Animation Resort, Orlando on Tripadvisor: See 8,502 traveller reviews, 9,831 photos, and cheap rates for Disney's Art of Animation Resort, ranked #105 of 363 hotels in Orlando and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I believe a lot of the success of a Disney trip is due to good research prior to leaving! I wish the Little Mermaid rooms weren’t so far away but other than that it was great. Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus ou gérer vos paramètres. ), Related: Save money at Disney hotels by renting Disney Vacation Club points. To them, it’s fun, whimsical, and reminds them of the magic of Disney animation. Is parking available at Disney's Art of Animation Resort? I'm sorry that between the maintenance misses in your rooms, the modified Housekeeping service, and transportation delays, this was not the top notch vacation you were hoping for. Next to the pool is the Drop Off Pool Bar, which lets you keep an eye on your children while they swim (there are lifeguards at the pool too, of course.) Typically, two standard value resort rooms combined will cost you less than a single family suite. Built in 2012, it’s almost 20 years newer than another value property, Disney’s All-Star Resort, and its family suites can represent a phenomenal value if you’re traveling with kids in tow. What time did you try to check in? Sarah and I disagree in terms of interiors. Bienvenue au Disney's Art of Animation Resort, un établissement de choix pour les voyageurs comme vous. Thanks for sharing. It was very kid friendly with a lot of photo opportunities to make you feel as if you were part of the cartoon. The other beds were not comfortable either. View our latest valuations here. But they never replaced the sheets, cleaned the corners or anything else. We called on it, but they only restored the cold water and did not repair the hot faucet so we had to clean dishes in the bathrooms to get hot water. I am a huge fan of Disney animation so this Resort is a dream come true, the photo opportunities are seemingly endless. For more TPG news and travel tips delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our free daily newsletter. The Finding Nemo suites are closest to the main (Finding Nemo-themed) pool, with The Lion King and Cars wings being about the same distance away, maybe a 5-7 minute walk from the lobby. Read on to learn more about maximizing your time, points and money at Disney World: Images by authors except where indicated. Editorial Note: Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. On-site dining options at Art of Animation are limited but are still a good match for families looking to keep an eye on budget and spend most of the time in the parks. Dominique, I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time visiting Disney's Art of Animation Resort and felt like you were truly a part of our world. We arrived on a Sunday. With its hardcore Disney theming and relatively low prices, Art of Animation catches a lot of eyes for people planning Walt Disney World Resort vacations. The less scrutinizing, casual young-person Disney guest perspective on the hotel from her was that it was a really fun and cute hotel. We arrived on a Sunday. Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. The resort has 1120 family suites and 864 standard guest rooms. Next to the pool is the Drop Off Pool Bar, which lets you keep an eye on your children while they swim (there are lifeguards at the pool too, of course.) Lofty titles such as deluxe and deluxe villa can make even a “moderate” resort sound, well, moderate. Design-wise, I think this was a good decision. Mis à part ça, c’était vraiment incroyable. And that cute little chair was the most uncomfortable chair I ever sat in, good thing didn’t need it. Quinn Disney Social Reviews, It was just an all around underwhelming experience. Not enough space to pack out anything. Like I said, we booked this resort solely for the Skyliner because it’s my two year old’s FAVORITE ride at Disney...he watches YouTube videos of it regularly....and this was just miserable for him to wait so long. That chair or the small stools could serve perfectly as a fifth chair for the dining table. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In terms of its theme and style, Art of Animation is pretty much exactly as described above. I mean, who doesn't want to feel like they're relaxing in Radiator Springs or submerged in the big blue world with Nemo? Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. The Art of Animation family suites price-point makes them something we don’t strongly recommend unless you want to be on-site at Walt Disney World, need to sleep 6 people, and the layout of a family suite is desired. If you’re looking for a room with great theming, this is definitely the one! You’d be squished in the room we always get at the All-Star Hotels. I can sea that your time in one of our Little Mermaid rooms was truly the bubbles. While the food court is very good I felt this year they were very cautious to give an ample adult portion and had to request on numerous times for a little extra. I hope we'll be seeing you back again soon! The rooms are very small I went with my daughter and my 2 year old and 4 year old grandsons there was no room to walk it was one of the new room the AC was so slow I went downstairs to have them fix it housekeeping was a joke in 5 days I stayed there she showed up 1 times with towels and hand it over to me finally I went to speak to the manager he was very nice and a houskeeping finally showed up the best part of the hotel was the pools I won’t stayed there next year also check when check in time is I had to wait over 2 hours to get my room with two screamin toddlers after 7 hours of traveling, Your email address will not be published. Is Disney's Art of Animation Resort accessible? However, they have other amenities such as several pools, restaurant onsite, Disney store and access to the new transportation. Outside of the main lobby, the artistic process is mostly glossed over. I'm terribly sorry for the small issue your family had in the middle of your stay, but I'm glad to hear Mark was able to get things back on track for your family. There’s a lot of dead space, and none of it is illuminated at night.