sheet music from Cinderella [Rodgers & Hammerstein]. Do I want you because you`re wonderful Or are you wonderul because I want you? Am I making believe I see in you A girl too lovely to Be really true? Upload your sheet music or tap into our accompanist’s extensive library and request a song to be recorded in any key, any tempo with any cuts you … READ MORE - PRO MEMBERS ONLY. [ELLA] F#m Bm Am I making believe I see in you A man too perfect to Em A Be really true? Am C G Am F Bm E Or are you really as beautiful as you seem? (Backing Track With Demo Vocals)." Am I making believe I see in you a girl too lovely to be really true? High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. Are you the sweet invention of a lover's dream Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? 02:06. Lyrics to 'Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful?' Your No.1 source for MP3 instrumental tracks, This title is a cover of Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? Speedway. Genres: Your Time Hasn't Come Yet Baby. C Notes: Faster 120% (02:16) $5.98. Am Dm Are you the sweet invention of a lover’s dream? Do I love you because you’re beautiful Or are you beautiful because I love you Am I making believe I see in you A girl too lovely to be really true Do I want you because you’re wonderful Or are you wonderful because I want you Are you the sweet invention of a lover’s dream Release date: 1980 as made famous by Cinderella (musical) Tempo: variable (around 60 BPM) In the same key as the original: E♭ - Karaoke on AllMusic No matter what the world may say about me . Browse our 5 arrangements of "Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful?" Do I want you because you're wonderful, or are you wonderful because I want you? Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? Order a custom track, You have a piece of music that needs to be re-noted or transposed. Songs start at $0.99. SKU: MN0107677 as made famous by Cinderella (musical), Duration: 02:38 - Preview at: Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar with 4 scorings and 2 notations in 6 genres. Colored background \ Black background. Do I want you because you're wonderful, or are you wonderful because I want you? Do I Love You (Because You're Beautiful) is a popular song by David Brandon | Create your own TikTok videos with the Do I Love You (Because You're Beautiful) … This title is a cover of I Love You Because as made famous by Jim Reeves. Am I making believe I see in you a girl too lovely to be really true? Give it a 2 stars? Phillip Keveren) sheet music for piano solo by Rodgers & Hammerstein. Do I want you because you're wonderful? I had a lot of these songs on tapes and now have them on my IPod. - Cinderella (musical) - MP3 instrumental karaoke This title is a cover of Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? How would you rate this track? Are you … as made famous by Cinderella (musical) … Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Format: MP3 320 Kbps Prince: Do I love you because you're beautiful? Download the karaoke with lyrics. (Originally Performed By Cinderella) [Backing Track and Demo] - Single, including "Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? Your No.1 source for MP3 instrumental tracks. The arrangement code for the composition is MLC. These backing tracks can be used for rehearsal, audition or karaoke tracks. Do I love you because you're beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you? Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? Our accompanist can create what you need exactly the way you need it. Or you have a mp3 or youtube video that you need sheet music created for. Songwriter: Oscar Hammerstein II Order a custom notation. Minimum required purchase quantity for these notes is 1. Am I making believe I see in you A girl to lovely to be really true? Am D Or are you wonderful G Em Because I want you? I love you most of all because you're you . F C Do I want you because you’re wonderful? Upload your sheet music or tap into our accompanist’s extensive library and request a song to be recorded in any key, any tempo with any cuts you need. Print and download Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? Instrumental Solo in Bb Major. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? sheet music notes, chords. PRINCE: Do I love you because you`re beautiful Or are you beautiful because I love you? Catalog SKU number of the notation is 182495. Preview, buy, and download songs from the album Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? Am I making believe I see in you a girl too lovely to be really true? Composer: Richard Rodgers. Do I want you because you're wonderful, or are you wonderful because I want you? 1968. Musicals & Broadway, In English Dm A Do I want you because you’re wonderful? Sign Up. This title is a cover version of Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you? (Backing Track Without Background Vocals)," and "Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? Prince: Do I love you because you're beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you? by Soundtrack Artists. I Love You Because Karaoke - Jim Reeves. (arr. These piano accompaniments are Mp3 piano tracks created as a digital music download by a professional pianist. Elvis Presley. sheet music from Cinderella [Rodgers & Hammerstein] arranged for Piano. Timeless interpretations, flawless voice. Download it, sing it. Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful - Karaoke Version in the style of Cinderella, a song by Charttraxx Karaoke on Spotify Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful piano. Stuart Damon & Lesley Ann Warren: 3:38: Are you the sweet invention of a lover's dream or are you really as beautiful as you seem? Các bạn có thể nghe, download (tải nhạc) bài hát do i love you because you're beautiful (reprise) (made popular by cinderella) [karaoke version] mp3, playlist/album, MV/Video do i love you because you're beautiful (reprise) (made popular by cinderella) [karaoke version] miễn phí tại NhacCuaTui.com. Am I making believe I see in you, a woman too perfect to be really true? Print and download Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? Lyrics: Do I love you because you’re beautiful / Or are you beautiful / Because I love you? Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal in A Major (transposable). Rodgers & Hammerstein Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? I know your love will always see me through . Do I love you because you're beautiful Or are you beautiful because I love you Am I making believe I see in you A girl too lovely to be really. and unlock other amazing theatre resources!. Get Rodgers & Hammerstein Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? sheet music arranged for Lead Sheet / Fake Book and includes 1 page(s). All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music.