This post may contain affiliate links. ½ cup buttermilk, at room The 30-minute range allows for variations in ovens. This homemade cake recipe comes together quickly and makes a good-sized sheet cake perfect for sharing. https://www.a-kitchen-addiction.com/peanut-butter-crumble-coffee-cake Delicious! Add the coffee until the desired consistency is achieved. Share a picture and tag @lifecurrents on Instagram. Spoon batter into paper-cup cases. This cake looks like it is right up my alley. Pour remaining batter over to the top. Spoon batter into paper-cup cases. If your comments are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. Reset it here. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Coffee Cake is a must for your next brunch! Seriously. Combine coffee powder and fresh milk. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Mouthwatering! ½ cup crunchy peanut butter 1 teaspoon vanilla extract For the cake: Last week’s recipe for this school cafeteria treat included a repeated sentence that gave the impression that the cake should be baked twice. Not to say that the rest of us don't think it's super yummy, as well. My goodness, this looks amazing! Mix until all ingredients are incorporated. © 2020 lifecurrentsblog.com. Lightly sweet soft chocolate cookies surround marshmallow fluff, and are all topped off with a drizzle of delicious mocha glaze. Let cake cool completely and cut into bars. Peanut butter fans are going to go crazy for this Peanut Butter cake. Add milk, vanilla, and eggs to the coffee mixture. Thanks for participating in our group, Debi! Recipe: School Cafeteria Peanut Butter Cake (1960's), Carrot Cake Recipes Using Cake Flour (4) (repost), Lemon-Lime Refrigerator Cake (using cake mix, Jell-O, and pudding mix), Woodford Pudding with Butterscotch or Bourbon Sauce - 4 recipes, Tips For Freezing Cooked Turkey, Recipes Using Cooked Turkey, Hong Kong / Yum Cha Mango Pancakes (Mango Pillow Crepes) - 5 recipes, This Week's Mix-and-Match Daily Menu Planner Is Online - November 22-28, Sunset Magazine Fruitcake recipe (70s/80s), Recipe: Tips For Freezing Cooked Turkey, Recipes Using Cooked Turkey, Recipe: Hong Kong / Yum Cha Mango Pancakes (Mango Pillow Crepes) - 5 recipes, Galloping Gourmet Snack Express DH500 manual, Recipe: Chinese Buffet Style Seafood Casserole, Minute Rice with Bacon, Eggs and Cheese Sauce, Date Candy (using mashmallows, sweetened condensed milk, and candied cherries), Cheesy Treasure Muffins (with bacon and green onion), Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting, "Sweet and moist, this is the perfect cake for peanut butter and chocolate lovers" - From: Great American Home Baking Recipe Cards, 1994. The corrected recipe is below. Remove from heat and gradually whisk in vanilla and powdered sugar. Add peanut butter and oil to the coffee and butter, whisk until smooth. What’s Freaky Friday, you ask? I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. Mix until well combined. Menara Star, 15 Jalan 16/11, Petaling Jaya 46350 Selangor. Evoking a bit of warmth, comfort, and childlikeness, this peanut butter cake provides the perfect bite of sweet, salty, and smooth all at the same time. Pour half of cake batter into prepared baking dish. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Pipe on top of each cupcake. With a flexible spatula, remove strata to Layers of peanut butter cake with creamy Nutella sandwiched in between, all topped with a crunchy peanut streusel topping and a drizzle of dark chocolate. Put ramekins on a baking sheet. You all know, by now, that I'm a huge fan of Bob's Red Mill and their organic All-Purpose Flour. With a flexible spatula, remove strata to, Yield: 24 servings. Layer cakes weren't something that presented themselves very often in my world. If you try this recipe, please come back and leave a comment below letting us know how it goes. Of course, there were so many to choose from! Sign up here. Learn more here. All rights reserved. I know that making this will bring people back together for some much needed social face time instead of all the rushing around we do now. I’m very excited to be participating in this Cookie Exchange 2019 edition of Freaky Friday with a wonderful recipe for Peanut Butter Coffee Cake from Hostess at Heart! Beat in sour cream and vanilla. the best old-fashioned Peanut Butter cake full of smooth creamy peanut butter flavor and coffee frosting that creates the BEST flavor combo! My husband eats meat, so occasionally I share some of his dishes as well. Set aside. Layers of peanut butter cake with creamy Nutella sandwiched in between, all topped with a crunchy peanut streusel topping and a drizzle of dark chocolate. Recipes in the 2019 Freaky Friday Holiday Cookie Exchange: Spiced Coffee Cookies with Caramel-Vanilla Glaze. This peanut butter cake with peanut butter frosting is the perfect cake to make when you just want something different. Lemon Sponge Cake with Rosemary Buttercream. Loosely cover with foil to prevent excess browning if necessary. Grease a 13-by-9-inch baking pan or 2 9-inch round cake pans. One with milk and one with coffee. The legendary wrestler once billed as the "Eighth Wonder of the World" made his home on a ranch in the small town of Ellerbe. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Thanks so much. For my family, this cake checks all the boxes. The classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate gets a fun update in this delicious Peanut Butter Coffee Cake. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. Pour into the prepared pan, spreading evenly to all corners. And since my family loves bread, I’ll have to try her recipe for sourdough bread or the beautiful Honey-Oat Pain de Mie Sandwich Bread. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer or using a hand mixer and a large bowl, beat ½ cup butter, ½ cup peanut butter, and sugar on medium speed until fluffy. I think I will be making this for Christmas morning as a surprise for him, and a treat for all of us! Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix. On the “must make” list! Honolulu, HI 96813 It’s perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together. Serve it with a glass of milk or coffee just like Grandma would have! Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk well. Read More >>>. Mix well. Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Register and Login to Save your Recipes, Shop and more. Here is the recipe for peanut butter coffee cupcake, Your email address will not be published. Heck yes! I think my biggest challenge with it would be "Milk or coffee to drink with it?" Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. LOL! Preheat oven to 350° Spray 3 smaller 6-inch cast iron skillets, or a 10-inch cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Stir in the peanuts and set aside. Lynn Wells is a personal chef with more than 20 years of experience in the food and hospitality industry and a degree in Nutrition Management from UNCG. He just REALLY loves it. Plus....gobs of flavor just ooze out of it! Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. slightly beaten This won’t last long for us during the holidays, that’s for sure. If you come over to my house for the first time, I would pour you up a cup of hot coffee and serve you a piece of this cake. Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I couldn’t decide what recipe to adapt into this Chocolate Peanut Butter Coffee Cake. ½ cup creamy peanut butter But if I’ve missed anything, please fell free to leave a comment and ask. Cream butter with sugar, then beat in peanut butter and eggs. Sprinkle the topping over the batter. COPYRIGHT © 2020 NELLIEBELLIE ON THE SEASONED PRO THEME | PRIVACY POLICY, Make your Own: Household & Beauty Products. Home » Blog » Recipes » Desserts » Cakes & Cupcakes » the best old-fashioned Peanut Butter Cake (with coffee buttercream). Join my mailing list to receive the latest recipes FREE to your inbox! Having trouble with comments? Beat cream well, icing sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Learn how your comment data is processed. From a handblown glass ornament that shines like a jewel to a coveted coffee mug perfect for Christmas morning, the best-loved gifts are the ones that can’t be replaced. I know this will be a huge hit and devoured in no time. Remove from oven, and let stand for 5 minutes. This Peanut Butter Cake recipe is in partnership with Bob's Red Mill, all opinions are our own. Grease a 1/2 sheet pan or 9 by 13 cake pan.