Could it make my dog very sick? He is acting fine. If your dog ate Combat roach bait, you don’t have to worry about the poison as much as the plastic housing that encapsulates it. Some people said that it's okay and isn't going to kill my dog. Are you looking for Leather Dog Collar in Australia. I'm extremely worried right now, and what should I do? Your dog has unique medical needs and a unique constitution. Will these things make my 5 month poodle feel safe? ! You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. What to do if your dog eats roach poison? ? It's Sunday so my moms leaving to church and I'm staying home. My dog ate cockroach bait. I live near one and I think they're open on Sunday's. She just chewed that up and spit i … What is your dog's name and age? What do i need to do. Have dangerous pit bill that i need to get rid of. A … I'm not sure how long ago, but she's acting normal and drinking water and eating normal as well. He - Answered by a verified Dog Veterinarian He is acting fine. In the time you have asked this would it not of been more sensible to call your vet .that way you would know whether to worry or not . Any help is appreciated! Locate an animal emergency clinic, here they are open 24/7. My dog chewed up an ant bait trap. Certainly can be lethal at the least will cause the dog to be ill. Indoxacarb is a toxic pesticide. What do you think of the answers? She's 9. She didn't ingest the outer plastic part. Can dogs eat once a day, or is that not recommended? My dog just ate half a roach bait trap what should i do or what should i look for to see if it has poisoned her - Answered by a verified Dog Specialist We use cookies to … He is 2.5 and weighs 13 pounds. Number should be on the box he just chewed. My dog chewed up an ant bait trap. My dog jumps and bites when I take her running/jogging, what can I do? Is my 6 month old Chihuahua overweight at 2.6kg? Customer: Coco. An entire bait was eaten. No matter what they say on internet, its better you get him checked. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. It that true? Still have questions? My dog ate the bait from a combat max roach killing bait. My dog bit through the little packet and ate what was inside it. I would still call my vet, as there may be new information out there that we are not aware of! From what I can gather, this chemical insecticide is supposed to be less harmful than most to mammals, but very deadly to fish. Hello, my one and a half years old corgi puppy just chewed and probably ate the cockroach bait! Thanks!!! I'm extremely worried right now, and what should I do? Call poison control. These stories are true – some dogs seem to have constitutions like iron – but that dog is NOT your dog. My dog just ate “Combat Roach Control Bait” JA: I'll do all I can to help. Could it make my dog very sick? Why don't you take him to the vet instead of wasting time posting on line? Yes it could make him very sick or kill him. Any help is appreciated! Should I take him to the vet?? Get answers by asking now. My dogs eyes are going bad. While the ant bait itself is mildly toxic, the concern lies in if Tim ate the trap's plastic housing. Waht places take pit pulls? You may read on the Internet or hear someone who knows someone who’s friend’s cousin’s dog ate a bait station and didn’t even burp. Hello, my one and a half years old corgi puppy just chewed and probably ate the cockroach bait! Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. I was wondering if there are any glasses that can help a dog see better? Your dog consumed poison. What do i need to do. Both types of poisons used (Fipronil and Hydramethylnon) have very wide margins of safety in terms of toxicity for dogs, and an extremely large amount would need to be ingested for them to experience side effects like nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. While the ant bait itself is mildly toxic, the concern lies in if Tim ate the trap's plastic housing. http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/782/. I'm scared he might be in danger :( My freaking mom says he will be fine, to just give him water but I don't want to risk it. Thanks!!