This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. Distortion guitar pedals at Pedaltown. 556, 300BLK, 6. Only 7 left in stock - order soon. If the G3 is a scalpel, the G4 is a sledgehammer. Or check out some demos. When I turned off the aggression switch and moved the gain knob up to noon, the G3 generated the kind of biting, clear, and dynamic lead tone that heavy blues players would kill for—particularly with single-coils. Boneshaker is a parametric dist made for really deep/heavy sounds. The Revv G3 distortion pedal is one of the only boutique pedals Ive tried that really did amaze me (the other being Friedman BE-OD.) Gunslinger is a 30$~ mosfet distortion that runs at 9-18v with a great low/high active EQ. DOD Gunslinger/Boneshaker. To compare them, Revv says, “ If the G3 is a scalpel the G4 is a sledgehammer. Just dial down the treble if you're going into the front of an amp. Abasi Concepts PATHOS pedal – this one is made for Petrucci-like Mesa lead tones, the signature pedal of Tosin Abasi from Animals as Leaders ” If that isn’t compelling, I don’t know what is. Revv Amplification. 308 caliber drum that is easy to load/unload and boasts a full 50 round capacity. Dan Trudeau himself has said that 16 revisions went into this pedal’s voicing. Fans of the Revv G3, take note — the Revv G4 isn’t an updated G3, it’s the polar opposite. Revv G3 and G4 pedals – these are modern high gain pedals that blow the old distortion fuzz duds of yore out of the water. Revv’s signature clarity, punch, & precision – for any rig & budget. It might be good try to make the G3 work into the box, but I understand if you don't want to mess up with your builts. Doesn't need boosted but I hit it with a Revv G3 pedal just for shits and giggles. Feels Great – Constant revisions ensured the attack & bloom of notes is inspiring to play, like your favorite amp. 1 Had the G3, liked it, but felt it was a little too pointy in the mids and lacking low end. The G4 on the other hand is just monstrous! Re: Bogner Überschall vs Bogner Helios Eclipse? Revv’s signature clarity, punch, & precision – for any rig & budget. In the words of Revv, “if the G3 is a scalpel, the G4 is a sledgehammer.” Mix Ready – Smart filtering keeps lows tight & highs present with no mud or ice. G3 PEDAL Revv’s signature clarity, punch, & precision – for any rig & budget. All 3 REVV pedals are in fact quite different in tonality and some who profess to love the G3 don’t love the G4 as much or at all even - but then these are totally different pedals. Feels Great – Constant revisions ensured the attack & bloom of notes is inspiring to play, like your favorite amp. High Gain Monster – Wide, thick tone, with huge bass response & lots of air on top. It’s got the fat, full sound of a raging amp stack, and it pairs well with a variety of mid-forward boosts, overdrives, and distortions. 50$~ used or so. $229.00. Revv’s Purple Channel 3 is one of the most unique tones in modern amps. Heavy amp-like saturation or light overdrive.--- Integrates Into Any Rig --- "Distortion channel" in front of a clean amp, another flavor of gain with a multi-channel amp, easy traveling, great studio tool, works great with analog & digital. Pedal by Revv Amplification. The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on this tone used by premier touring & recording guitarists worldwide. Empress Effects Heavy. Spice of life owning both. 4.9 out of 5 stars 34 ratings | 7 answered questions ... Revv Amplification G3 Overdrive & Distortion Pedal 4.5 out of 5 stars 90. Mix Ready – Smart filtering keeps lows tight & highs present with no mud or ice. :) I don't remember if somebody tried to add the extra stage of the G3 on a verified G4 layout. Integrates Into Any Rig — “Amp in a box” in front of a clean amp, another flavor of gain with a multi-channel amp, easy traveling, great studio tool, works great with analog & digital. Buy Revv G3 now. Mix Ready – Smart filtering keeps lows tight & highs present with no mud or ice. Very wide range, excellent customer service and free shipping in Europe from 250 euros!