Cut down on vehicle emissions in the park. Not currently operating due to COVID-19. because of the condition of the shuttle bus. The upper portion of Bear Lake Road, past the Glacier Gorge parking area, will be closed the week of October 19 for road work. Stops only at Estes Park Visitor Center and the Park & Ride on Bear Lake Road 3. Leave Your Car Behind! The Hiker Express Route operates daily during the 2019 summer from May 25 – Sept 8 and weekends Sept 14 – Oct 7. You no longer need to listen to the GPS ‘recalculate' or to all five back-seat drivers offering advice on where to park! If I'd have had false teeth, I may have risked losing them. The first bus leaves Estes Park at 7:30 a.m., and the last bus returns from the Park n Ride at 8 p.m. The distance is about 80 miles. guidance for transportation providers (released Nov. 2, 2020), this service will operate at 50% of seated capacity (or a Note: Entrance pass required. Estes Park is 2,242'. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Estes Park Free Shuttles run only in summer and early fall, and service Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yes, because its the only choice (and I am grateful), but I would take along earplugs for the rattle, and some foam for my butt. Private and Personalized Three Hour Morning... Estes Park Ride-A-Kart & Cascade Creek Mini-Golf. They also give maps of the downtown area. Buses stop at shops, restaurants, attractions, and lodging to make it easy for visitors to leave their cars at their lodging or to choose to go completely carless. With shuttle routes passing nearly every lodging property in the Estes Valley, you likely can hop on very close to your hotel - avoiding driving and parking altogether. First she and another customer received a call that the driver was running early and were they ready. All shuttle route and stop information is available at estes.org/shuttles. The office person changed my reservation and gave me an accurate time of the drive. Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, 1805 Cherokee Dr, Estes Park, CO 80517-7268, This is an awesome free activity and a relaxed mode of getting around Estes. View and download a map of the park shuttles here. In 2020, town shuttles will operate daily from July 1 through October 4. A park pass is required. more, Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Estes Park. Estes Park Shuttle is the transportation company to fit all of your needs. It is unknown at this time whether the Hiker Shuttle from the Estes Park Visitor Center will be operating this summer. Park visitors are encouraged to park at the Park & Ride lot to board a shuttle bus. They connect at the Estes Park Visitor Center and Park & Ride lots. The new service will run continuously from 2– 5 p.m. each Wednesday through May 26, 2021, serving the following fixed route of stops: Estes Transit takes the health and safety of our riders and drivers very seriously. The vomit is probaably still in the van. This work is being done to mitigate the effects of a weeping spring that has caused damage to this section of road. and he didn't want to make someone else see the mess. Park visitors are encouraged to park at the Park & Ride lot to board a shuttle bus. Airport shuttle service offered daily between Fort Collins, Cheyenne, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont, & Estes Park. Recorded Trail Ridge Road status: (970) 586-1222. This closure will begin late Sunday night, October 18, and last through Friday, October 23. Annoying, but not that big of a deal. Since they drive in a loop every 1/2 hour it is not a mode of transportation to. For additional shuttle information call 970-577-9900, a handicapped-accessible bus is available by calling 970-586-4920. Shuttle bus operations within the Bear Lake Road corridor will begin on May 27. Estes Park and RMNP provide a system of free shuttle buses. See up to date shuttle information at estes.org/shuttles. Forewarned is forearmed. The five town shuttle routes and the Rocky Mountain National Park hiker shuttle are easy to navigate and will get you just about anywhere you want to go. Behind the wheel, you can navigate your choice of regional scenic drives around the Estes Valley or in the National Park. Enjoy your vacation in Estes Park, Colorado. Free summer Shuttle Buses around Estes Park and into Rocky Mountain National Park; Hiker's Shuttle; Bear Lake Road Closure. Estes Park is 2,242' above Denver. I recently used the service to get to and from DIA; on the drive down I was in the middle row of seats, which was very noisy from the very rattly sides doors. Face coverings are required on board for passengers and drivers, including children The largest parking area is the Park & Ride stop located at the Fairgrounds at Stanley Park at 1209 Manford Avenue, just east of Highway 7 and south of Highway 36. So why didn't I give 5-stars? In order to practice proper social distancing to minimize community spread of COVID-19, the capacity of the shuttle buses in the Bear Lake Corridor will be limited to 15 passengers per trip. over the age of two. Longs Peak Scottish Irish Highland Festival, Colorado State Special District Records Management. … All Rights Reserved, Explore Lodging, Activities, Restaurants, & More, Rocky Mountain National Park Summer Shuttles. First, it seems that the padding on the seats has been squished down so much that the metal frame of the seat protrudes into ones buttocks, which is unpleasant enough, but when the rear wheels hits any kind of a bump in the highway, like when driving onto and off a bridge, the rear end bumped so hard, it quite literally threw me out of my seat an inch or so, and when I came bck down I landed on that hard frame with my butt it really HURT. Public restrooms also are found at this location. Through winter, the Information Office is open 8:00 am–4:30 pm Mon–Fri. The first bus leaves Estes Park at 7:30 a.m., and the last bus returns from the Park n Ride at 8 p.m. In summer 2019, Estes Park Shuttles operate daily from Saturday June 22 through Sunday Sept 8. The Town of Estes Park has designed its seasonal public transportation service, Estes Transit, to allow for route deviation requests in order to ensure that all individuals have equal access to public transportation. *Note: Hiker Shuttle will not run this summer. 1. Transportation to Trail Ridge Road is provided through local Tour Operators. Free Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park shuttles make it convenient to hop on and hop off near lodging,restaurants, attractions and trailheads, view convenient maps to help you navigate.Look to taxis, limos and fee shuttles for door-to-door transport. Access many destination and loop hikes along the Bear Lake Road corridor. Visitors seeking to hike around Bear Lake and surrounding trails to Nymph, Dream and Emerald Lake or Flattop Mountain, will need to hike the approximate 3/4 mile trail from the Glacier Gorge Trailhead to Bear Lake.