149.99 $127.49-15% Fokus Twin duvet set. The comforter I place inside the cover is a full/queen size. You can send me offers and newsletters by email. Marimekko Onni Comforter & Sham Set. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Marimekko Part #: USHSA5111531 on this page. Great fabric. The cotton is high quality and soft. Concentric rings of tiny dots bring a modern graphic element to a standout comforter set by Marimekko, the Finnish design company established in 1951. We've had several Marimekko going back 40 years. I like the pattern and colors. $129.99 – $179.99 (17) Free Delivery. $159.99 – $179.99. Set includes matching shams. All in all a costly mistake. If you leave your address or other contact details later (for example when ordering online), they can be attached to your customer information. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The lowest-priced item in unused and unworn condition with absolutely no signs of wear. There are no questions or answers for this item. marimekko Fokus Comforter Set features concentric rings of small white dots joint to form larger circles on a deep navy background; Pillow sham features a coordinating concentric rings of small white dots joint to form larger circles on a deep navy background Join our community and you’ll get a discount code to your email! Open box: Lowest price. Without all of the strings to secure placement of the duvet, it will tend to leave one corner of the duvet empty. Bringing joy to everyday life since 1951. Free shipping and returns on Marimekko Fokus Comforter & Sham Set at Nordstrom.com. I've never had this issue with bedding from several other companies, so I didn't worry about measurements before I ordered - guess I should have. D Duvet cover features inside ties to help keep the comforter in place Duvet cover features button closures I expected the same with the Fokus Blue duvet cover I just bought. Marimekko’s impact reaches beyond Finland, however, as Marimekko is said to be one of the world’s first real lifestyle brands offering fashion and accessories alongside home décor in seam... More Marimekko, A Swedish textile designer whose femininity and modernity are clear, Anna Danielsson infuses a piece of her character into every textile she produces. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Marimekko Fokus Comforter & Sham Set. Create a festive feel with beautiful prints. Features signature Marimekko designs. 1. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 179.99 $152.99 More about Marimekko Fokus Blue Twin Comforter Set The Marimekko Fokus Bedding will be the focus of your bedroom with its eye-catching, large-scale design by Anna Danielsson. Find your favorite & shop online! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It was shipped from FinnStyle at no charge and came in a couple of days. 99.99 $84.99-15% Fokus King duvet set. Online only! Contact Us; Set includes 1 duvet + 1 standard sham Percale Cotton, reversible, includes matching shams, machine washable. Peaceful design and color for summer. Learn More; Customer Service. $159.99 – $179.99 (1) Free Delivery. We were disappointed in the quality comforter. It fits the king size bed well. Introducing a new limited edition holiday capsule collection for Fall/Winter 2020. Our bed linen collection consists of unique Marimekko prints, such as Unikko & Tasaraita. We have two other Marimekko duvet covers (Jurmo Blue and Saarni), and they have been excellent. Note: This is a comforter, not a duvet cover. I love the design and the sheen of the cotton, but I was disappointed to find that whoever does "quality control" failed to make sure that the duvet cover had all of the corner strings to secure placement of the duvet inside. Then the cheapest I could send it back to FinnStyle was $60. If you leave your address or other contact details later (for example when ordering online), they can be attached to your customer information. Yes please! It doesn't quite fill up the cover and makes it more difficult to manage. It is missing one, so I will now have to fashion one myself. Since Marimekko bedding is no longer made in Finland, this inattention to detail is a bad omen for its future as a design brand. Unfortunately, I washed the set immediately and then discovered the problem when I went to make the bed....so I can't return. $99.99 (1) Free Delivery. Share - Marimekko Fokus King Comforter & Two Sham Set Grey and White Cotton* Marimekko Fokus King Comforter & Two Sham Set Grey and White Cotton* Be the first to write a review. A creative soul from early on, finding her path as a textile designer happened while she was in school. Marimekko Pikku Lokki Quilt & Sham Set. Great design, but one tie string is missing. The quality of the material and filling is great. When you buy a Marimekko Fokus Reversible Comforter Set online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered.Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Marimekko Part #: MKK1330 on this page. Great purchase. One touch and you could tell it wasn't quality. Spice up your style with a dash of energetic red. Yes please! About this product. Since i bought my first Marimekko bedding, i fell in love with the company's products. Tiny white dots form concentric circles atop a navy blue background for a simple yet striking statement. Reminders of an old marimekko dress I once owned! Last one! US ... -15% Fokus F/Q duvet set. Explore the latest fashion and home collections at marimekko.com. The mesmerizing Fokus motif designed by Anna Danielsson features tiny dots in concentric circles, creating an exploded-scale circular pattern on a must-have comforter set offered by Marimekko, the Finnish design company famous for joyful, splashy graphics and inventive textiles that embody the elevated … For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This is a lovely duvet set. Become a member and you’ll get a discount code to your email! Not impossible but if I can ever find a true queen size comforter I will buy it to see if that helps with the management of the bed cover. Free shipping and returns on Marimekko Fokus Comforter & Sham Set at Nordstrom.com. Duvet was enormous - much much MUCH too big for a full comforter. Free Delivery. “…I was introduced to the techniques... More Anna Danielsson. 179.99 $152.99-15% Rosarium King duvet set. This set is just fabulous - great quality, very comfortable and lightweighted. The bold prints of Marimekko are the first to come to mind for many when thinking about Finnish design. Marimekko Rosarium Comforter & Sham Set. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Bought "full/queen" to use with a full size comforter. For more information on our price match and guarantee policy. You can send me offers and newsletters by email. Marimekko is a design house celebrated worldwide for its original prints and colors. A very expensive mistake on my part. We guarantee the best price on this item. When you buy a Marimekko Fokus Reversible Comforter Set online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered.