Reward: 3 Gold Bars (can be sold to Fence for $1500). Cape Bonavista (179,593) He can spawn in different predefined areas but it’s random in which of the areas he shows up – so you’ll just have to check all of them. Brent it is not under the water fall, that is a different treasure. I have a problem with chicks treasure map I’ve been too the location there’s a hole in the tree nothing happens.Tried reloading nothing ? Starting Map Location: In the Cairn Lodge at “Cairn Lage” in the snowy region north-western part of map. The Poisonous Trail Map 3: This is in the cave behind the waterfall at Elysian Pool. Reward: $1250 I apologize for the Inconvenience caused due to the Issue. Reward: 5 Gold Bars (can be sold to Fence for $2500). Same here is there any eay to get this tresure? I don’t know why this one is giving me so much trouble. Location. Reward: 4 Gold Bars (can be sold to Fence for $2000). He’s called Maximo and offers to sell you the map. i have the special edition but i cant do the Le Tresor Des Morts treasure map. after looking around for a while i eventually stumbled on a Head with a part of a map shoved down his throat, it turned out to be a map piece to something. Rewards: Lincoln’s Sword Replica Recipe, $750 For this one, you need to send out your Fleet to Eastern British Colonies and complete the ‘The Empty Cellar Missions’. SKETCHED TREASURE MAP! can anyone help? Location. Below you will find a complete list of Treasure Maps and their respective Buried treasures video locations. In total you can get 14 Gold Bars ($7000) from this. Otherwise it’s pitch-black in there. This fort can be a little difficult to break into, so murder your way in and grab the goods when you reach the end of your death spree. Refer to the video guide at 1:51 for the path as the tunnels can be very disorienting. After finding the treasure map, go to the given coordinates and dig the specified location to retrieve the buried treasure. Only 3 treasure hunts are needed for 100% game completion, they count for the Explorer Challenge (and all challenges are required to attain 100%). Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? Like with its predecessors, there are many collectibles to be found in Assassin's Creed 3. High Stakes Treasure Map 1: Behind the Waterfall at Cumberland Falls. I found the tree at the top of the cliff with the big X. You will receive a verification email shortly. Any ideas ? First go up the mountain and find a path leading down the right side. I searched all spawn zones over and over but I found nothing. I got the High Stakes Treasure Map at chapter 2 on a cliff overlooking the first location. Location. He is a competitive FPS player and also enjoys exotic RPG games like Diablo and Xenogears (his favorite game of all time) ... Godfall Review – Enjoyable Until You Start Noticing Its Flaws, Observer System Redux Review – Twisted To Its Core, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Review – Odin Favors Bravery, Not Stealth, DvG: Conquering Giants Dev Talks About The Game, PSVR 2, VR Motion Sickness, & More, Echtra Games Talks About Torchlight 3 Crossplay, Nintendo Switch and More, Torchlight 3 Might Have Cross-Save in the Future According to Echtra Games, The Invincible Targets 4K With “Smooth” Frame Rates, Uses DualSense Tech For “Complex Interactions”, New PSVR 2 Patent Suggests Haptic Feedback And Comfort Sensors, Microsoft Manufacturing More Xbox Series X Consoles Than Xbox Series S, Sony Confirms PS5 Launch To Be “Biggest Console Launch Ever”, New PS5 System Software Update Brings More Stability. Red Dead Redemption 2 Wiki & Strategy Guide, Spider-Man: Miles Morales Trophy Guide & Roadmap, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Speak to Randvi Bugged? Also, It doesn’t appear in the Caliban’s Seat either. The GTA Online Treasure Hunt is one of the most challenging missions, with clue locations hidden in concealed locations including deserts, mountains and caves. Can’t find him in any of the spots. Pinos Isle You will get Queen Anne’s Figurehead and 3,000R in this chest. Can someone please help me? Principe (992,422) From what i remember somewhere around annesburg. This chest is located in the corner, over a fence, in the yard of a house. Only 3 treasure hunts are needed for 100% game completion, they count for the Explorer Challenge (and all challenges are required to attain 100%). Required fields are marked *. (Killer Clue 1 Piece)…. This chest is located in the middle of a camp and is rather easy to access. Found the two corpses in the prison but no map. For this chest, you will need to infiltrate Fort Hill and find the chest in the basement. Simply hop over the fence to find it against the back wall. Counted out the steps, searched the rock… nothing. © Reward: 2 Gold Bars (can be sold to Fence for $1000). Chest 7 I’ve completed Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map, Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Then you must jump from one ledge to the next and find the treasure in a crevice of the rock wall. New Bone (442,118) Hopefully it gets fixed. It has a tree with an X on it, but I havent been able to crack the map, but I havent found anything on this map online. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Location. The shack where the first Poisonous Trail Map is also where you find one of the gunfighters for the Stranger mission in Valentine (its in the saloon the first time you go to Valentine). Chest 2 Location. One of the fastest ways to make money in RDR2. Availability: Chapter 3, after finishing story mission “The New South”. The Killer Clues puzzle is not technically a treasure hunt, but it does lead to a secret Stranger for the hidden mission American Dreams. Enter the building at the map marker for it, and then take a walk to the second floor to find the chest. The chest in the middle of the courtyard and has a couple of guards in front of it. Chest 6 All Loot Treasure and Ancient Tablet Locations | Elis - All Tombs, Ainigmata and Loot Treasure Locations ... Treasure 4 is in the upper northern part of the fort inside the storage building. The Treasure Map can be found in the Andreas Island. As for the Treasure Chest itself, get to the outskirts of the south city. Has anyone found anything else? There’s no money to be earned here but it gives you some erotic photographs and a revolver that counts for 100% completion. ”I understand your concern for the missing Pre-Order game item. I´ve the Ultimate too and preordered before Juli 31 and can´t get the map, isn´t it only for digital preorders? Next, head to the Tulum and find the buried chest near the large tree. Can’t solve the mended map that is the two halves of the torn map as it shows to two marked locations with a x. I found a body dismembered close to a train tunnel near Horseshoe Overlook. This finishes the High Stakes treasure hunt and you get 3 Gold Bars for it, worth $1500. You have to beat the guy to the tree or else he takes it and there’s no way apparently to get it back. Chest 1 Note. Location. In the underground passage the treasure map is in a wall next to a wooden crate. Kingston (623,172) The map is found by talking to a guy camping up east of the map label Donner Creek (i think). After that i completed Please refresh the page and try again. Same here. Corozal will have your next Treasure Map which can be found near the fire. AC3 Treasure Chests: Boston, Best PS5 monitor: upgrade your display with the best monitor for PS5 you can get, The best racing wheels for PC and consoles in 2020, Best Sennheiser headsets for gaming: Incredible sound for games made by audio purists.