2021 Best Middle Schools in Fort Sam Houston Independent School District About this List Explore the best middle schools in your area based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. About Us. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Robert G Cole is located on a military base and is 3A which means there is not a huge influx of students every year. The school is small and is very family friendly. Middle Schools in Fort Sam Houston, TX CCPA. Look up public schools and districts by address or ZIP code. I play sports and the athletic program here is held to the highest standard it is not just a program I am in it is a lifestyle I up hold. Welcome to the Fort Sam Houston Independent School District! The district was formed in 1951 and opened for class in September 1952 for the purpose of serving the children of military personnel residing on Fort Sam Houston and Camp Bullis; previously, the children were assigned to surrounding districts. Fort Sam Houston ISD. This school is a high school and middle school combined and to some that may sound annoying but it is actually great my little sister is in 6th grade and I get to see her frequently in passing periods. Fort Sam Houston Independent School District is a public school district based in San Antonio, Texas (United States). Junior: Robert G Cole is located on a military base and is 3A which means there is not a huge influx of students every year. Please note: Student-teacher ratio is not a representation of average class size. Robert G. Cole High School is a public school in Fort Sam Houston Independent School District serving grades 9-12. Where: Sulphur Springs High School, 1200 Connally St, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, USA, Where: Robert G Cole Junior Senior HS, 4001 Winans Rd, San Antonio, TX 78234, USA, Where: Nixon-Smiley High School, 800 N Rancho Rd, Nixon, TX 78140, USA, FSHISD "Limitless Learning" 2020-2021 Back to School Page. Find out what school district you are in and what school you are zoned for by exploring our school boundary maps. Student Registration Fact and Information Sheet. middle school & teen center fort sam houston • middle school & teen center fort sam houston photos • middle school & teen center fort sam houston location • Fort Sam Houston Schools - Address, Ratings & Reviews - Off-BaseHousing.com© Fort Sam Houston pre-schools, elementary and high schools near base. They have many enrichment classes throughout the day that all students have the opportunity to attend, including music, PE, art, Spanish, drama, computers, and library. Ratio of students to full-time equivalent teachers. middle school & teen center fort sam houston • middle school & teen center fort sam houston photos • middle school & teen center fort sam houston location • Please, in Fort Sam Houston Independent School District. (Click the headline above for more info.) It has 1,590 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Robert G. Cole. School address, phone number and ratings of top-rated Fort Sam Houston pre-schools, elementary schools, high schools & colleges near Fort Sam Houston, TX. ... Construction at Fort Sam Houston began in the middle 1870s under the supervision of the military commander of the Department of Texas, Major General Edward Ord, a West Point-trained army engineer. Skip to main content. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 59% in reading. Fort Sam Houston Independent School District is a public school district based in San Antonio, Texas serving grades K-12. Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. About Search Results. We all do our part here at Cole to keep it a beautiful place inside and out.The cougar life is the best life, all students here are all in the cougar way! Explore the best middle schools in your area based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Explore the best middle schools in your area based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Compare test scores, key statistics, and parent ratings. Main Menu Toggle. Parent: Fort Sam Houston Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers my children have had are so dedicated and engaged. About Search Results. We are honored that you have chosen. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. For more information, please contact the school. Explore 2021 school ratings and statistics for middle schools in Fort Sam Houston Independent School District. Fort Sam Houston is a U.S. Army post in San Antonio, Texas. to enroll your child in our schools and look forward to working with you to ensure your child has an. The school is small and is very family friendly. A rousing congratulations goes out to Joseph Bardales, RGC Senior, for this exceptional accomplishment! 2021 Best Private High Schools in America, 2021 Best Boarding High Schools in America, 2021 Best Charter High Schools in America, 2021 Best Public Elementary Schools in America, 2021 Most Diverse School Districts in America, Fort Sam Houston Independent School District, TX. We all do our part here at Cole to keep it a beautiful place inside and out.The cougar life is the best life, all students here are all in the cougar way!Read 143 Reviews. The Texas Education Agency (TEA) announced on Thursday that both Fort Sam Houston Elementary School and Robert G. Cole Middle and High School have been awarded the Purple Star Designation for their support and commitment to meeting the unique needs of their military-connected students. Middle and High School. This school is a high school and middle school combined and to some that may sound annoying but it is actually great my little sister is in 6th grade and I get to see her frequently in passing periods. On this page, you will find useful information about our back to school plans. The students, teachers and staff all seem happy to be there. Exclude schools that offer grades higher than the selected grade. Click the headline above to see a heartfelt video message from Dr. Bates and also find a link to some useful holiday safety ideas from the CDC. Related Searches. Related Searches. Fort Sam Houston Independent School District is a highly rated, public school district located in San Antonio, TX. We take pride in the beauty of our campus and our things, we don't walk through the grass because it makes our school look trashy and warn down and it is also rude to our hard working custodians. I play sports and the athletic program here is held to the highest standard it is not just a program I am in it is a lifestyle I up hold. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. joint base san antonio-fort sam houston, texas — Stefanie Shiels, Ph.D., a staff scientist at the U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research at Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston, believes that school students have to be exposed to STEM, or science, technology, engineering and mathematics, at a young age – regardless of the time of day – even if it means at 6 o’clock in the morning. The site will be updated often, so please check back periodically. We take pride in the beauty of our campus and our things, we don't walk through the grass because it makes our school look trashy and warn down and it is also rude to our hard working custodians. In our ongoing efforts to keep our community safe and informed, we have added a new "Limitless Learning" 2020-2021 Back to School Webpage.