Everything was thought of such that we didn’t need to request anything. My only rant is that the pools are very outdated but anyway the. The five-pearl Four Seasons Hotel Singapore stands alone on this tree-lined boulevard and offers a quiet, exclusive atmosphere. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the friendly and professional staff at the front desk. Loved every single moment of my 3 nights stay. We’ve been back multiple times with my daughter, who actually overcame her fear of swimming in the family pool. Tuvimos una estancia memorable, era nuestra 6 vez probando los mejores hoteles y nos quedamos ya con este. Please see our partners for more details. Secondly, they did not seem to know about the AMEX Platinum program.Thirdly, and crucially, they were unable to accommodate my request for a non-smoking room. See 2,617 traveler reviews, 1,701 candid photos, and great deals for Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, ranked #3 of 363 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Este sitio web utiliza cookies para mejorar tu experiencia, incrementar la seguridad del sitio y mostrarte anuncios personalizados. Care packs,which include a hand sanitiser, an alcohol wipe and a 3-ply face mask, were provided. - When they saw my son was fussing, they immediately brought over crayons and colouring sheets. Pistachio Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Grill, Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons. Si vas a en coche a Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, hay aparcamiento disponible. Comida buena pero señores Four Seasons Singapur, como en el desayuno no tenéis zumos recién exprimidos, me choco mucho este detalle importante, por que los detalles hacen la diferencia, ya me dice que no cuidan lo que sirven a los huéspedes. They explained properly the inclusions of the staycation package we availed of. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Hotel staff is extremly polite, helpful and friendly. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Muy bonito hotel a unos metros de Orchard con lo que te quitas el barullo de esa calle. Rooms are decorated like grandma would have done so. The response was instantaneous. It’s worth noting that the resident Chinese restaurant, Jiang Nan Chun, has a Michelin star and serves a classic Cantonese menu ranging from the hugely popular Peking duck to dishes as simple and heart-warming as seafood fried rice with butterscotch mushrooms in abalone sauce. There are more places to choose from in the Singapore area. ¿Qué restaurantes hay cerca de Four Seasons Hotel Singapore? No request was too small or big or troublesome! Having tried the Mandarin Oriental, the Marina Mandarin, the Intercontinental, and the Regent, for me the Four Seasons Singapore is easily the best hotel in town. Located on tranquil tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides exclusive and understated luxury while being in the midst of the shopping and entertainment district of Orchard Road. Are any cleaning services offered at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore? The quality of the food is also at the highest level. Staff were warm, friendly and helpful, making us feel so welcome. Very luxury hotel in a very good location . Located on tranquil tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides exclusive and understated luxury while being in the midst of the shopping and entertainment district of Orchard Road. All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, The service was impeccable at all customer touchpoints. The TV is also connected to ceiling speakers located above the sofa and also in the bathroom so you can still listen to the the show or music. They said they would check and get back to me. Maravilloso, en linea con los mejores four seasons. First impression of the room was that it was spacious, cozy and very well-furnished. Housekeeping service was so good it's like Mrs Doubtfire cleaned the room. Los tipos de habitación pueden variar.