Somehow I always associate cocktails with sun, beach, and holidays, but they also remind me of the funny times when I was working as a waitress in a bar or restaurant. Required fields are marked *. September 9, 2018 by Kristin Leave a Comment. Southern Living is part of the Meredith Home Group. Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. To make one drink: rub glass with lemon slice, then dip glass in sugar or salt. For a non-alcoholic cocktail, you could also skip the alcohol altogether and use water or a fruit juice such as strawberry or orange juice instead. Cheers! Anyway, I am sure that the Margarita would have made it to number 1 if we had also offered it with frozen watermelon. Serve immediately. I love margaritas so much , Thank you so much, Ela! To salt, the edges, pour a single layer of kosher salt on a small plate. Instead of tequila, you can also use rum to prepare a watermelon mojito. https://bestoflifemag.com/minute-maid-limeade-margarita-recipes Optional: garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves, if desired. Combine the frozen lemonade, tequila, and Cointreau with 1 cup of ice-cold water. These margaritas look so refreshing and vibrant! Place ice, limeade, tequila, orange liqueur, and orange juice in an 8-cup-capacity or larger blender. Stir well. . I’m Bianca, and welcome to my blog! If you want to serve the cocktail “on the rocks” (unfrozen, only on ice), there’s no need to freeze the melon. Enjoy it on the rocks, frozen, or a big batch perfect for a crowd. Mar 26, 2020 - An easy Limeade Margarita is the word's best margarita recipe without any work or prep! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This simple 3-ingredient frozen watermelon margarita recipe can be prepared classically with tequila or with rum (as a mojito) or as a non-alcoholic cocktail like a slush lemonade. If any of your guests are from Texas, tell them you had the margaritas … (, « Vegan Focaccia Bread (Best Easy Recipe), The Best Peanut Sauce (Easy 3-Minute Recipe) ». Canned frozen limeade intensifies the citrus flavor of this slushy Mexican-inspired libation. Honestly, I don’t drink alcohol at all, but for a refreshing cocktail in summer I’m always in! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Then put it in a large freezer bag and freeze it overnight. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. For a non-alcoholic alternative, you can skip the alcohol and use water or a fruit juice like strawberry or orange juice instead. The beverage is refreshing, fruity, tasty, and reminds of slushie ice, making it to the perfect drink for the summer! Discard rubbed lime wedges. Well, mine is definitely watermelon! Raw Coconut Cheesecake (Vegan Raffaelo Cake), Apple Crumble Pizza (German Streuseltaler), Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup with Curry Cashews, Vanilla Crescent Cookies (German Vanillekipferl). This simple 3-ingredient frozen watermelon margarita recipe can be prepared classically with tequila or with rum (as a mojito) or as a non-alcoholic cocktail like a slushie. Your email address will not be published. Shortcut Frozen Limeade Margaritas. Cold, tart, and refreshing, homemade frozen limeade is perfect for cooling off on a hot summer day. ... For other great margarita recipes on the blog, click here!! Filed Under: Drinks, Sweets, Vitamix Recipes Tagged With: Alcoholic, drink. Moisten each glass rim with a lime wedge. Of course, this also had its advantages because this way I could learn how to make any cocktails that everyone loves! Many years ago, a particularly cunning Southern Living writer convinced our editor-in-chief that “somebody” needed to fly out to Texas and search the whole state for the perfect margarita. If you prefer frozen margaritas over on the rocks, you have a couple options. Garnish with lime and watermelon wedges as well as mint and optionally jalapeño for spiciness. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. So glad you love them, too. Learn how to season this Southern kitchen staple in five easy steps. Literally only three ingredients to make these yummy limeade margaritas. Saveur may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site. Fill 2 glasses with ice and divide the lemonade margarita into glasses. . To make the salt or sugar rim, run a lime wedge around the rim of the glasses. for the good of our readers. Drinks for a crowd couldn’t be easier with these shortcut margaritas!! I love to cook and bake and want to share that passion with you. Read More…. Now put the frozen watermelon cubes, tequila, and lime juice in a blender and mix into a slushie. I always had a lot of fun doing that job and honestly, I sometimes miss the time with all the people around me. Southern Living is a registered trademark of, These Haircuts Are Going To Be Huge in 2021, 140 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That’ll Steal the Show, 7 Paint Colors We’re Loving for Kitchen Cabinets in 2020, 50 Books Everyone Should Read in Their Lifetime. Pour the ingredients, without the ice, into a ziplock freezer bag. What is your favorite fruit on warm days? A Bonnier Corporation Company. Copyright © 2020 Saveur. For a little spiciness, you can add a few slices of jalapeño into the glasses. Mar 26, 2020 - An easy Limeade Margarita is the word's best margarita recipe without any work or prep! They are so yummy and beautiful! Here you’ll find many delicious recipes which are mainly plant-based and easy to make for everyone. Cut the watermelon into cubes, then place in a large freezer bag and freeze overnight as shown in the recipe video (, Place the frozen watermelon cubes, tequila, and lime juice in a blender and blend into a slushie. Serve our Frozen Margarita with guacamole and chips or even pour it into popsicle molds.