I mean, I haven’t tried this recipe version yet but I love strawberry margaritas in the spring. This helps with keeping it nice and frozen … They make the photography process more challenging, in a way that’s both fun and trying. I think frozen mangos would work well also. These babies pack a punch! Very tasty and considerably less expensive then buying the ready to use mixes. I don’t like to use the store bought margarita mix because I think it is too sweet and just syrupy. Once you’ve got all of your ingredients together, you simply throw all of the ingredients in a blender and start mixing on low speed. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. I’ll take 1 or 3, let’s be honest – haha! Oh man, does this look inviting! You might have to try a few different types of frozen margaritas to learn which frozen margarita recipe to choose. Bear in mind I'm writing this after having consumed two of these very strong drinks. Absolutely as good as my favorite at Red Lobster...Great Job!!! So yummy…just pinned…can’t wait to make! From a creators POV I can definitely understand the worries over changing light, however as a reader all I can say is that the photos are beautiful! A refreshing variation on a classic frozen margarita. Thanks. I was happy to find a recipe that uses all real ingredients instead of a limeade mix like the other recipes. I needed to double the amount of strawberries in order to draw out some strawberry taste. Made them last Saturday night and aside of not wanting to do much on Sunday....We loved them....great for a very HOT day! I love Casamigos. The best frozen strawberry margaritas recipe made easy with frozen strawberries and limeade! This one is simple: Yes. You saved Ultimate Frozen Strawberry Margarita to your. Your email address will not be published. About ⋄ Contact ⋄ Cookbook ⋄ Recipes ⋄ Shop ⋄ Subscribe, Cookie and Kate receives commissions on purchases made through our links to retailers. And you know what that means – cocktails! I’m Kelly Anthony — a baker, home chef, and mom with a passion for food and an adoration for entertaining. That is why I like you. Frozen strawberry margaritas are so refreshing! Hope you’ll slow down and sip one soon! Frozen Strawberry Margarita From Scratch is a really simple recipe using frozen strawberries, lime juice, orange juice, sugar, and (most importantly) tequila! Grapes? Just kidding… but not really. Putting this on my must-make list for summer! My daughter and I drank two pitchers on a hot sunny day as we floated around in the pool. Ahaha tequila is always a mainstay in my pantry too (riiight next to the brown rice and lentils) :D These sound perfect for the warm weekend we’re about to get here! I cook fresh, vegetarian recipes. And I have tequila, always. Add other fruits to create a custom margarita. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Or, you know, the next time you have your girlfriends over and you need to whip up something quick to serve that won’t disappoint! Recipe as written below yields 1 cocktail, so multiply as necessary. . Affiliate details ». ), Strawberry margaritas are my favorite! I will definitely be having one of these this weekend! Yum!! Making a strawberry margarita from scratch is very easy and only takes 5 minutes to get this refreshing drink. Serve immediately. I’d like to make a few suggestions: I would use whatever you have on hand! Serve and enjoy. These sound incredible! They taste just like they came from your favorite bar or restaurant, and you can be sure they’re gluten free! It’s finally Friday! Yes please- top shelf all the way! Start with 2 ounces to see if it's fruity enough for your taste and make adjustments when you shake up the next round. I could go for one of these margaritas right now. Spread 1 teaspoon sugar onto a plate. In the off-season, frozen strawberries work perfectly and give you a chance to enjoy this margarita year-round. All rights reserved. Email me when Kate or another C+K reader replies directly to my comment. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I thought this was pretty good. Frozen strawberries are important for this cocktail, as they make for a thick and frosty frozen strawberry margarita. If you want a fruitier drink, add more berries to the blender. When strawberries are in season, use fresh fruit and use extra berries to create beautiful garnishes. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I love it! I could really use a cold margarita right now. Here you'll find big flavors, easy recipes, and a few classic comfort foods, all 100% gluten free! I don't think I will use again. If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too. Get our free book when you sign up for our newsletter. See our, Please let me know how it turned out for you! A full cup of booze goes in with 3/4s of it being tequila so be sure to use a good brand. Yesssss I love strawberry margaritas! Do you remember where you bought your colander from? Then, increase the speed to high, and blend until perfectly smooth. Tequila is gluten free. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. This margarita recipe is made with all-natural ingredients, and it’s ready in under 10 minutes. I still had tons of work to do, though, like this blog post. So nice to see a margarita recipe that doesn’t require an enormous amount of sugar! Frozen Strawberry Margarita - Two Ways The Toasted Pine Nut frozen strawberries, frozen strawberries, ice, kosher salt, limes and 3 more Frozen Strawberry Margarita … Comfort food recipes with real ingredients made easy! Or skip the berries and pour a strawberry liqueur instead. This post may contain affiliate links. The grass is green again (when did that happen?) I happen to live next to an awesome strawberry farm, so I can get them for cheap in large boxes all winter (winter is strawberry season in Florida). But go with what you love!