I wrote a personal view on why the Fujifilm XF10 might be a frustrating camera to use, if anyone is interested you can find my thoughts here: https://cameraguide.io/2020/04/12/fuji-xf10-frustrating/. Great for street shooting at night, but at times I wish I could fit that performance in my pocket.How does the sensor in the XF10 compare in that regard? firmware will probably fix it, but shame on fuji for releasing an unfinished product. I also set autostart to on, and battery-usage to full. Check out our full spec list for the XF10. Use fast enough shutter to compensate for the lack of IBIS: high iso is way better than -for example- the GRII’s.

You can focus manually using the lens ring, which works good with ‘peak MF assist’ turned on. Si le marché des compacts se réduit au profit des smartphones, les appareils à grand capteur font de la résistance, essentiellement grâce à leur qualité d'image supérieure ; ce que prouve ce Fujifilm XF10, néanmoins pas exempt de défauts. The Xf10 is a great camera. Size is the key criterion and 24MP is more than enough. Crop to 35mm and you still have a 15MP sensor larger than 4/3. Or speed, for that matter. My XF10 is now no longer back-focusing at subject distances less than 10 feet as it did previously. What’s the best camera for less than $1000? Fujifilm cameras can be very effective at controlling high brightness ranges.

Others begin at airport duty free with too much time on one’s hands, and subsequent serendipity in locating a second hand unit. Comparez vous-même : Fujifilm XF10 face à ses concurrents. All content, design, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2020 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved. I wonder how many they actually sold, since after 6 months from release, Amazon only has 12 reviews and B&H only has 6 reviews.

Canon has released firmware updates for four of its mirrorless cameras, its flagship 1D X Mark III DSLR and its RF 50mm F1.2 L USM lens. I think an updated X70 with a 35mm lens, and 28mm convertor sounds like a great idea. Le XF10 ne profite malheureusement pas de la technologie X-Trans qui reste l'apanage du X100F et intègre un « classique » capteur à mosaïque de Bayer. I need your help. That’s no great hardship for anyone upgrading from a smartphone, but keen photographers will be less happy because viewfinders are far easier to use in bright light. While this won’t be an issue for everyday photography, it will prove annoying if you want to use a low camera angle for close-ups, a bit of foreground framing in your compositions, or for just a more interesting perspective. The only choice is to have a dummy battery now :/, You can charge it with an external battery. Don't know yet, it's in transit but I'll keep you posted. Couldn’t get no satisfaction from those things.Back home after a trip to Cabarete, I slip the card in my lap-top and WOW!!!!! Fuji could have done a better job of explaining this in its marketing.

Enfin, notons que la qualité des images de ce XF10 est servie par une optique de haut niveau.

Missing Acros profile, and btw when focus area is sized down it doesn't miss a focus. Crucially for this crowd, the XF10 is yet another item to carry in your pocket or purse. The best cameras for under $1000 should have good ergonomics and controls, great image quality and be capture high-quality video. Nikon has released an updated version of its visual lens roadmap, showing off three new silhouettes for its forthcoming 'Micro 50mm' prime, 400mm S-Line super-telephoto and 600mm S-Line super-telephoto lenses. Telefunk, I wonder if sample variation is a factor. There are a lot of photo/video cameras that have found a role as B-cameras on professional productions or A-camera for amateur and independent productions. I'm a street photographer myself, using film and digital, in different formats, with auto and manual focusing. So what fate did those suffer?Spring 2019 menswear runway...https://assets.vogue.com/photos/5b2ab7c74c6bbc393b0c940c/master/pass/_RAF0073.jpg, LOL, so, they were all revived at the same time! This? E.g. It's now on firmware 1.12 and a lot of focus issues were sorted. If that’s the price of having such a slim lens, though, it’s probably worth paying. Hi, I'm looking to buy my first 'proper' camera and from what I've read so far (which is an awful lot over the last couple of weeks) I'm quite taken with the Ricoh GRIII.

This replacement for the X70 will ship in August for $500. The autofocus motor in the XF10’s lens isn’t especially fast, but AF performance is still decent. I don´t take so many photographs that an external powerbank would be neccessary, Incidentally I love this cameraAcceptable lens. Very convincing. I really did need to adjust the settings to get everything I wanted on the screen and the function buttons and ISO settings to my taste. Ironically the "gold" version is actually cheaper here (Europe, CZ) :-). This camera has better bang for the buck. Lots of complaints from people who don’t even have it.Yes it should have responded a bit faster to input, but use snapshot mode and you’l love it, unless you’re a bokeh fetisjist. If you know how to use the function from the GR, it's not difficult to get it 'right'. Canon's RF 85mm F2 Macro IS offers EOS R-series shooters an affordable, stabilized and fast-ish portrait prime. Sa définition progresse en passant de 16 Mpx sur le X70 à 24 Mpx, ce qui ne pèse pas sur la qualité d'image qui reste très bonne. The Nik Collection 3 by DxO has been updated to version 3.3, adding 25 new presets to celebrate the company's 25th anniversary.