Great technological advancements have made the interior of the G-Class feel truly upscale.

This thing blew me away from the chrome to the two hundred pound doors to the fricking AMG Blows your socks off or at least a mustang (at the time) off the block.

DISCLAMER: If youre content... 2018 Mercedes-Benz G550 4x4 Squared The last year and most featured G-Wagon in the 4X4 edition. (Thanks SoCal Motors). Another helpful feature is the multi-functional steering wheel, with controls that help increase safety and convenience. There is a lot of difference between the needs of people who usually spend their time on the highway and those who usually spend their time commuting in the city during rushed hours. Mercedes Benz G-Class Ads from car dealers and private sellers.

2019 G550 Grey exterior black interior © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved.

Please give us a call at Pfaff ... NO DAMAGE! The bigger the engine is, the more fuel it will consume. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Search from 555 Used Mercedes-Benz cars for sale, including a 2017 Mercedes-Benz G 550 Squared, a 2018 Mercedes-Benz G 550 Squared, and a 2019 Mercedes-Benz G … Also, Japan has a very good maintenance system, which provides a very delightful service to any car. Come to CAR FROM JAPAN and get yourself a Used Mercedes-Benz G-Class for sale with a very cheap price comparing to other markets.

You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of Mercedes-Benz G-Class of different years with similar vehicles.

If you are in the market for selling your car, YallaMotor is the best option. The AA recommends an AA Cars Vehicle Inspection before purchase. Upon receiving a redesign in 1990, the Gelandewagen received full-time four-wheel drive and antilock brakes, as well as an upgrade in luxury features, such as an available wood-and-leather interior. dishonest for mileage as well, really 41,000. to find a second hand car close to Also, please be informed that our Sales staff will be working from home until further notice. 2. Then he and his manager came to me and tried to sell me the car I never saw. The Mercedes G Class is an SUV from an age when all 4X4s were rugged, uncomfortable, and laughed in the face of steep inclines, river crossings and uneven terrain. Time left: Therefore, you need to fix your total budget (including all of these fees) to avoid overspending at the beginning. Typical used car lot, Description:  Used 2017 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 550 4x4 Squared for sale - $199,995 - 5,726 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera.

A 1-year-old car with 50,000 km mileage is definitely considered as high mileage, while a 10-year-old car with 60,000 km will be considered as low mileage. All vehicles are disinfectant prior to viewing. Choose the car that perfectly serves your using purpose. I wasn't able to see the car as I was on travel, so they had a lengthy 40min full video call to show me the car inside-out including a test drive! 2018 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G550 4x4 Squared "Lease for $3500/Month", 2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 550 4MATIC SUV, 2017 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G63 AMG Brabus. mechanically checked by the AA, 4.0 G63 V8 BiTurbo AMG SpdS+9GT 4WD (s/s) 5dr, G63 Edition 463 5dr Tip Auto Petrol Station Wagon, 1.6 111 CDI LWB LONG 114BHP. LOCAL CAR! In that regard, the G-Class shares some similarities with the Jeep and the Hummer, both of which were originally designed to be military vehicles before shifting over to the general consumer market. So I drove 4 hours just to find out that the car wasnt “passing smog” and at a “different location”.

2017 Mercedes-Benz G-Class FULL BRABUS G550 G500 G 550 ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE THAT HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME.

Driving alone is not exactly the same as a big family. This car has automatic transmission, a 8 cylinder e... Mercedes Benz G63 Night Package

See good deals, great deals and more on Used Mercedes-Benz G-Class Cars.

Therefore, it is important to take a step back and consider carefully which car would be the right choice, especially when you are Buying a used Mercedes-Benz G-Class. Ohh and also the salesman’s outside where looking for the car as well because I’m sure they’ve never seen it, Description:  Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G AMG 63 4MATIC AWD for sale - $190,000 - 6,149 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Description:  Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 550 4MATIC AWD for sale - $167,500 - 6,190 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Suspension Package, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Comfort Package. So you are looking for the Used Mercedes-Benz G-Class for sale? Worst experience I have ever had. SMS Verification Code has been sent again successfully. Added. You also agree to our, https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/. Finished in Designo Magno Platinum Paint on Designo 2-tone leather. £2,762.80, total amount payable is £10,262.80. - Exclusive Interior Plus Package In 1994, the Gelandewagen officially became the G-Class, as Mercedes revised the naming systems for all of its vehicles.

There have been updates over its fifty year history, but none have changed the fact that on the road the G Class is borderline atrocious - unrefined, uncomfortable and unrelenting. 122 ads • Refresh. With our used car section you will be able to narrow down your search using our comprehensive filtering options whereby you will be able to search by car price, location, condition, seller, make, model, version, among many others. Not that most G Wagon owners would ever need to cross through a … Today, the G-Class comes in two trims, both of which still reflect the vehicle's design origins.

This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. When describing the early Gelandewagen, and the later G-Class vehicles, the word "rugged" applies best. Full Options

They're made to transport soldiers and lay down suppressive fire.

The G-Class has always been my ultimate as I have driven the ML, GLK and GL classes long before the newer models. Total Price calculator will estimate the total price of the vehicle(s) based on your shipping destination port and other preferences.Note: In some cases the total price cannot be estimated. * Any coverage left on your vehicles original fact... 2017 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 63 AMG 4D Sport Utility Rare! Treat yourself to a great used luxury SUV with a low-price Mercedes G-Class from BE FORWARD! AA Cars works closely with thousands of UK used car dealers to bring you one of the largest selections of - Metallic Paint For general inquiries, please see our FAQs Page or fill up our Inquiry Form. AUTOMATIC PETROL, 2019 MERCEDES-BENZ G-CLASS AUTOMATIC PETROL, 2020 MERCEDES-BENZ G-CLASS

It is a part of their culture.

Used Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG for sale in Dubai.

2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 550 4MATIC SUV The 2019 G550 features a twin turbo V8, making 416hp and 450lb-ft of torque.

4MATIC 7G-TRONIC PLUS 7-Speed Automatic 4.0L V8 Responded to my request but then forgot to tell.me they'd sold the car I was interested in! Outstanding from distance!! So our tips for you is to check the condition of the car carefully and don't hesitate to pay more if the car is in good condition.