{ bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_pc", "dictionary"); var mapping_topslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], []).addSize([0, 550], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], [[300, 50], [320, 50], [320, 100]]).build(); "sign-in": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/signin?rid=READER_ID", {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, Once you are registered and the class is a go, you are officially enrolled. "As big of appetite as of personality" relates to what the article is about: food. My classes span a huge range, and your suggestions are always welcome: { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, params: { My aim is that you walk away with a richer understanding of food, cooking, and eating than before you arrived. iasLog("exclusion label : wprod"); 'min': 8.50, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_btmslot' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_300x250' }}, After the live class is over and enjoyed by students in real time, each class gets converted into an on-demand class so that others may enjoy the recipes, resources, and video recording. iasLog("criterion : cdo_c = " + ["science_geographic_locales"]); It should be up very soon! Thank you . You can complete the definition of gaggle of geese given by the English Cobuild dictionary with other English dictionaries : Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster ... English-Simple Definition dictionary : translate English words into Simple Definition with online dictionaries. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [160, 600] }}, I am working diligently to create next year's schedule. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346698' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }}, Can ask simple questions and can understand simple answers. Sometimes it's an issue on the user side, and when there's an issue on my side, we do our best to mitigate it right away. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446382' }}, },{ While I do send a reminder email out a couple days before our class, I encourage you to add the class to your calendar as soon as you register. Thanks! Do Something. {code: 'ad_leftslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_leftslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/leftslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[120, 600], [160, 600], [300, 600]] } }, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }}, Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. mean? } { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776140', position: 'atf' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, dfpSlots['btmslot_a'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/btmslot', [[300, 250], 'fluid'], 'ad_btmslot_a').defineSizeMapping(mapping_btmslot_a).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'btm').setTargeting('hp', 'center').addService(googletag.pubads()); While living compassionately and consciously is not about being perfect, and while some students may not have access to the same bulk stores and package-free ingredients as me, I make an effort in my classes to use (and promote) as little packaging and plastic as possible, which is why so many of my recipes and menus are for how to cook and bake homemade and from-scratch! Learn words by topic. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, Nearby Words: gag gaga gagan gage gaged gagged . {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, }); iasLog("__tcfapi removeEventListener", success); {code: 'ad_leftslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_leftslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/leftslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[120, 600], [160, 600]] } }, While I am demonstrating, you can chime in with comments, questions, and ooohs and ahhhs the entire time. var mapping_rightslot = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); couldn't a... "Give me whatever paper you don't use." type: "html5", "How's It going?" "Gaggle" is used here as a collective noun. } { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, 'max': 3, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_leftslot' }}]}, This group of girls eat a lot and they have big personalities to match that. 'cap': true Anything. A Gaggle of Geese, a Pride of Lions, a School of Fish, and More Collective Animal Nouns. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 50] }}, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971065', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, These examples are from corpora and from sources on the web. They are closely related to ducks and swans, which are in the same family.. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}]; { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. ga('create', 'UA-31379-3',{cookieDomain:'dictionary.cambridge.org',siteSpeedSampleRate: 10}); *Cooking with specific foods/ ingredients (Aquafaba, Beans, Spices & Herbs, Greens, Lentils, Grains, etc. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971066', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]}, type: "html5", },{ Thank you so much for subscribing! iasLog("__tcfapi useractioncomplete or tcloaded ", tcData, success);