We bought a graco sense2snooze bassinet for our baby due at the end of October, and I realized I haven't bought any sort of extra sheets/mattress protector for the bassinet. At this time we do not have mattress pads or covers that have been safety tested or approved for usage with the Sense2Snooze Bassinet with Cry Detection Technology, we apologize for the inconvenience. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2020. 0 item(s), $0.00. Also it's difficult to put anything under the mattress or under one side to get it at an angle for reflux babies. The Sense2Snooze Bassinet comes with a removable mattress cover. Thank you for your interest in our products. Shop now. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I don’t use the cry detection so I can’t speak to that but we love this bassinet and intend to use it until baby is 6 months or so. I definitely have a hate/love relationship with this bassinet. Thank you for your interest in the Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet with Cry Detection Technology! Did anyone buy a waterproof mattress pad or cover for the bassinet? We hope this helps! There is not an age recommendation set, however this product can be used until infant can roll over, begins to push up on hands and knees or weighs over 20 lbs. Our Advanced Search will help you find manuals in languages other than English, too. First of all, subtract all the times your baby wakes because something needs addressed— like feeding, diaper, clothing— they’re probably not going to rock back to sleep because something is wrong. We are two months in and love it. Wouldn't waste the money since it apparently breaks so easy. Buy buy baby has the graco on sale for 199 (159 after coupon). Why was this not a thing when I had my first son Automatic bassinet triggered to rock/vibrate/play soothing sounds if it senses crying. The best feature — the rocking motion— is poorly designed due to the noise, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If so, which one? Thank you for your interest in our products! Tonight a family member called me at work and it was so loud over the phone I had to ask if it was really the bassinet. Thank you for your interest in the Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet with Cry Detection Technology! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Why? I don’t see it working after they are 3 months old. To try it out, i put my phone in the bassinet and YouTubed a crying baby; the bassinet instantly started to rock and switch setting until I turned off the cry! You can find out more about this product on gracobaby.com at this link: https://www.gracobaby.com/home-and-gear/pack-n-play-playards-and-bassinets/ba…, Thank you for your interest in our products! • This page works best with JavaScript. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Search for current and historic Graco instruction manuals here. Bought this for my expected baby. My 7 week old was a very good sleeper in the first couple weeks then out of nowhere a switch flipped. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet with Cry Detection Technology is the only baby-operated bassinet by Graco. At this time we do not have mattress pads or covers that have been safety tested or approved for usage with the Sense2Snooze Bassinet with Cry Detection Technology, we apologize for the inconvenience. When he got 2 weeks old, I bought this bassinet and it's been a big relief. check out. We don’t want to go that route again. It uses a special built-in microphone to detect baby's cries and responds by adjusting varying soothing settings to help soothe baby back to sleep. Please visit our website www.gracobaby.com for additional information in…. Select the department you want to search in. This Graco Sense2Snooze portable bassinet feature technology that uses a built-in microphone designed to hear baby's cries and respond by automatically adjusting the bassinet's settings to help soothe baby back to sleep. The biggest disappointment though is the rocking function. While it does respond to crying really well and the rocking and vibrating are awesome features that she seems to really like, this is definitely not a miracle worker. Our baby cam sounds are MUCH better quality and it too is a tiny speaker in the camera housing so there’s no good reason why the bassinet sound quality it so poor. The speaker isn't very good and all the sounds come out kind of tin-ey. 8 more weeks to go! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We got this when we were at our wits end trying to get our 6 week old to sleep somewhere that's not our arms. We hope this helps! But to my dismay, it didn’t work like a miracle I hoped for. You can really tell this is the main feature and the rest feels like he an afterthought: the buttons are plasticky, oddly LOUD, unintuitive, and not easily to operate when you’re groggy at 3am. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2020. They sometimes help, but they sound tinny and cheap because they’re coming out of a small cheap speaker I guess. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2020. Shop now. Thank you for your interest in our products! So now it looks like I have to pay a ton of money to mail this back for a return. When we do happen to pull it into another room, we usually end up awkwardly dragging it with one hand, the other holding baby. It didn’t work for mine, but might work for others. Overall disappointed though. Account. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f780d9859fcfe0a Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2020, Was nervous spending so much on something that could come in the mail broken. There is not an app for this bassinet. I've give through their troubleshooting and the microphone is just not sensitive enough. And you probably wouldn’t WANT them to just go back to sleep. From basic to advanced, our baby swings keep your little one comfortable and entertained, providing the right amount of calming movement and easy portability. Buy Here: https://amzn.to/3kkFRC2 ===== Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kkFRC2 Visit Our Amazon Online Store For More Other Products. We got this when we were at our wits end with trying to get our daughter to sleep anywhere but on us. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. important safety advisory - graco turboboosters seats Graco Snugride 22 Classic Connect Infant Car Seats- May 14, 2015 IMPORTANT SAFETY ADVISORY GRACO STROLLERS & TRAVEL SYSTEMS - November 20, 2014 So I made this investment. 2-speed vibration helps to further soothe and comfort baby Do I have to buy separate sheets for this? Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2020. I just got the graco sense2snooze and the cray detection sucks. We rented the Snoo when my daughter was a baby and it didn’t work for her. The settings can be customized ahead of time to fit your babies needs. Enjoy hours of active fun or just the right amount of calming motion. Obviously, the Graco Sense2Soothe Swing isn’t the only option out there as far as baby swings go. My newborn loves his bouncer that vibrates, sways, plays music but due to the incline, I was paranoid of him falling asleep in it. The Cry Detection™ Technology uses a built-in microphone that listens to baby's cries and responds by automatically adjusting the bassinet's settings to help soothe baby back to sleep. It uses a special built-in microphone to detect baby's cries and responds by adjusting varying soothing settings to help soothe baby back to sleep. We found it rare they would wake up and not have something wrong with them that you would want to fix. We've taken pristine care of it and it's only been used a couple months. She loves rocking to sleep and it was a lifechanger.