100 Common Greek Last Names and Their Meanings. Last year it ranked 4,668th in the U.S. Social Security Administration list of most popular baby girl names. Tomoko This name was popular in Japan in the 60s to 70s, so many Gen X ladies have this name. 18 Answers. Bella-rome Bentley Caroline Carter Chelsea Chloe Connor Daisha Daisy Delaney Freedom Griffin Haley Jacobi Kenlee Mateo Max Megan Novalee Paisley Paris Poppy Sunshine Watson Willow. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. Nanami means “seven, sea,” “seven, beauty,” “seven fruit,” or “seven life.” Nanami is a very popular name among Japanese anime characters. Discover our cool and original products with a first name (or even your nickname! Greenly, given to 7 girls born in 2012. Below are 165 names of Japanese girls that you might like. Kameyo means “long lived; tortoise symbol”, Kaori means “scent, aroma” or “fabric, weave.”. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Thank you for sharing your supportive comment. Katsumi means “overcome oneself,” “overcome, beauty,” “win over oneself,” “win beauty,” or “win substance.”, Kazuko This name was popular in Japan in the 30s to 50s, which means many older ladies in Japan have this name. 37 girls were called Greenlee in 2004, 55 in 2008, and 50 in 2012. Character Analysis of Greenlee : Greenlee Smythe is a character on the soap opera All My Children. Mercury is the Ruling Planet for the name Greenlee Natsuko means “summer, child,” “reminiscence, yearning, child,” or “stamp, child.”. Miyu means “beauty, assist,” “beauty, bind,” “beauty, dream,” “beauty, reason,” “deep tenderness,” “sea, reason,” or “light, reason” among other possible meanings when written in kanji. Fuji means “wealthy, intention” or “wisteria.”, Hanako means “flower child; fair blossom”, Haru means “springtime,” “sun or sunlight,” or “clear up.”, Haruki means “shining brightly,” “radiant,” “shining life,” or “radiant spring.”. Aoi means “hollyhock, althea.” Aoi was the most popular baby name for girls in 2016. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. What are her siblings named? Rin is usually written to mean “dignified.”. Popular suffixes like ko, mi, and ka, can change the meaning of a name entirely. . © 2020 Nameberry.com. Greenlee is actually a surname. This lovely name can be used for boys and girls, although it was originally a boys name. 634 numbers of people were named Greenlee so far in last 100 years. one baby born out of every 3 babies have a birth mark present on their body. Sachiko means “child of bliss” or “happiness.” A famous bearer of this name is Sachiko, Princess Hisa the Japanese princess and daughter of Emperor Showa and Empress Kojun. Would you like to Try out Greenlee? Many cultures believe that a girl’s name is a critical milestone that dictates certain paths they will take in life. These days, there’s a mix of Japanese names from the olden days with a singular meaning and Japanese names with the fashionable suffixes. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. Greenlee on 'All My Children' was named after her mother's surname. Another popular bearer of this name is Masako Katsura, the first woman to play in world billiards tournament. The name Greenlee is a girl's name meaning "green clearing". Five N names for girls currently rank in the US Top 100: Nora, Natalie, Nova, Naomi and Nevaeh. Its origin is " English ". Kiko means “hope.” Kiko is the nickname of Princess Akishino of the Japanese imperial family. Random Greenlee Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Greenlee is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. It can mean “sunlight” or “ocean.”. Version Française disponible ici Prénom Greenlee Recently this name is mostly being used as a girls name, but historically it's a boy's name. Plus discover thousands of other boy and girl baby names. They remember absolutely nothing! Greenleigh, given to 10 girls born in 2012. in a similar manner as they respond to any kind of internal stimulation. Chika chi means “thousand” or “knowledge/wisdom” and ka means “summer,” “excellent,” “celebration,” “fragrance,” “flower,” or “fruit.” The meaning of these kanji characters may be combined to form the name Chika. Yuri means “lily.” Yuri is a very popular Japanese name for girls of both the younger and older generations. (SSA). Greenlee Smythe is a character on the soap opera All My Children. Absolutely, everyone knows that the foetus present inside the womb of the mother can hear. Normally, people with the name Greenlee are multi talented. See the popularity of the girl's name Greenlee over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. In Old English, this name means friend of the sea. Yui Shorter names are becoming more and more popular in Japan, so it’s no surprise that this name has gained fame. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Kumi means “long time, beauty,” “long time, fruit,” “nine, beauty,” or “nine seas.”. I really like the name Greenlee so I'am looking for opinions.Yes, it is from the soap AMC but alot of names have derived from soaps and t.v shows and are popular today. Update 2: WIND3RqalSKRiBBL3z<3: I think you're really quite extremely rude. Eri means “blessing, reason,” “picture, reason,” “blessing, hometown,” or “love, clever,” among other meanings. What Does It Mean If I Keep Seeing the Same Person... What Does It Mean When You Dream of Getting Shot by... What Does It Mean to Dream About a Guy You’ve Never... What Does It Mean If You Dream About Your Dead Father. Sakura means “cherry blossom.” Sakura was the most popular Japanese name for girls in 2015. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. This is around 2 times faster rate than that of an adult. Visit Appellation Mountain's profile on Pinterest. But something which you did not know is that foetus responds to sound properly i.e.