My lemon pepper seasoning has salt in it so 3 Tablespoons along with the light soy sauce would be too much salt for us. I deviated from Jeff's recipe and added garlic-a little fresh ginger, grated, might go in the next time. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/grilled-szechuan-pork-chops-22816 Thanks for sharing! Packed with... Just as the title says, this shrimp recipe roundup brings you tons of shrimp. Thank you TeresaS, made for For Your Consideration tag game at FF&FF. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Will use this marinade again for sure!! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Grill for 4-5 minutes more until chops are just done. They were crisp, tender and full of flavor. Because it's probably unconstitutional not to grill on Labor Day, the Accidental Locavore decided to do the patriotic bit and grill some pork chops over the weekend. Recipes and more delivered to your inbox. What, you ask? Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 6 boneless pork loin chops, trimmed of fat. Info. You pop them in a small frying pan over medium-high heat for a minute until they just start to smell fragrant. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/favorite-grilled-pork-chops You'll make juicy grilled pork chops in minutes...just a few simple steps needed. Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Only had 1 hour to marinade but tasted fabulous. All rights reserved. Place chops in a 1-gallon self-sealing plastic bag, pour marinade over chops, seal bag. Ours were really thick chops so it took much longer then the recipe stated. I didn't taste any lemon pepper or garlic.Maybe it was because I didn't use "light" soy sauce. I made this recipe for my family. The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Carren. © Copyright 2020 - RecipeZazz.com. See note above. If the pork chops are very thick, allow more time. Pasta.... Wow! Grill the pork chops over direct high heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until the chops register at least 145 F — the minimum safe temperature for pork — on an instant-read thermometer. Chops, Vegetables, Garlic, Onions, Asian, Budget-Friendly, Easy/Beginner Cooking, Quick Meals, Sunday Dinner, Weeknight Meals, Grill (Electric), Grilling (Outdoor), Skillet, Stove Top, Gluten-Free, No Eggs, Non-Dairy, Spicy more, "Another recipe I found floating around on paper...recipe says to cook it on a kettle-style grill...I have made is on a George Foreman Grill or even a cast iron grill...cooking time does not include marinating time.". Highly recommend this recipe. Looking for something different to marinate them in, I went back to Jeff Parker's great grilling site and found this recipe he used to make Szechuan pulled pork. Part of HuffPost Food & Drink. Learn how to grill pork chops on a gas grill. Was disappointed when it basically only tasted like a meat marinated in soy sauce. A keeper recipe Teresa. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. I marinated the chops for 24 hours in the fridge and they took all of 7 minutes on the grill. Brush chops with reserved marinade; turn and brush again. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. No muss, no fuss. I used a fry pan instead of a grill and marinaded them for about 2 hours and followed the recipe just as is and used Mrs. Toasting and grinding the Szechuan peppercorns add a nice depth of flavor to them and only takes about a minute. Place The heat level was just right... spicy but not enough to make your nose run! If you need to flag this entry as abusive, The best recipes, kitchen tips and genius food facts. 380 calories; protein 40.7g 82% DV; carbohydrates 2.1g 1% DV; fat 22g 34% DV; cholesterol 124mg 41% DV; sodium 1254.4mg 50% DV. These were fantastic! Place chops on a kettle-style grill directly over medium-hot coals, lower grill hood and grill for 4-5 minutes. Everyone loves great chicken dishes and these recipes are no exception. Remove pork chops from the marinade and shake off excess. Had to fry them due to no propane. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. ©2020 Verizon Media. Serve and enjoy! Grill over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes a side, depending on the thickness of your chops. And when I am on a role, I go all out. Looking for Low calorie dinners and snacks to help you eat healthier? It's so good the meat just melt in your mouth. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Place chops on a kettle-style grill directly over medium-hot coals, lower grill hood and grill for 4-5 minutes. All Rights I also brushed the meat with the leftover marinade making sure to get the spices and garlic in the meat until the last couple flips. As always, I upped the garlic and ginger. Discard the remaining marinade. Categories: These were so juicy and tender!!!! I used low sodium, gluten free soy sauce and let these marinate for 2 hours and they turned out perfectly. Chicken Parmesan Bundles - With Spinach and Cream Cheese Filling, Gilroy Wonderful Garlic Loaded Spareribs MMmmm, Linda's Best Beef Pot Roast In The Crock Pot, Martha's Blue Ribbon Sugar Cookies - Christmas. Place chops in a 1-gallon self-sealing plastic bag, pour marinade over chops, seal bag. I give it 5 stars! Thank you!! We both really enjoyed the pork chops prepared this way. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight (turning once in awhile). Drain chops, reserving marinade. Because it's probably unconstitutional not to grill on Labor Day, the Accidental Locavore decided to do the patriotic bit and grill some pork chops over the weekend. Plus, rib chops have more fat than other chops-and fat equals flavor. I marinated for about 90 minutes - and that was plenty of time to impart the flavor. It is simple to throw together the marinade in the morning before going off to work and come home to an easy dinner to prepare at night. Dash lemon pepper seasoning and they were finger licking good chops! Lastly, choosing a bone-in chop is important, too. Just as the name implies, this is the best grilled pork chops. It was just perfect flavor. I really enjoyed the taste of the pork chops but the DH said it was okay but wouldn't be in a hurry to make again so looks like when I want it again I will have to cook for myself. I don't think I would let them marinate any longer then this just because they were so tasty after the 2 hours. And grilled pork chops are no exception. Great tender chops with a little heat and great Asian flavors. This means it’ll yield a nice sear without overcooking. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight (turning once in awhile). Jeff's got a sauce for his pulled pork that sounds great, but these chops were just delicious (perfectly grilled by my husband) with just the marinade! What a wonderful recipe Teresa. Very nice flavor. This post was published on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform. Dinner, Main Dish, Pork, Made for First Time Tag. I didn't have lemon pepper, so i used lemon juice and then added pepper. I also appreciate it when the cook adds the ideal internal temperature in their recipes to make it easier for the novice cook. This post will cover everything you need to know for pork chops on the grill. Will definitely be making this again! I wondered how the combination of the flavors would taste together. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Pork chops … Recipezazz.com is a recipe sharing social network that allow members to post recipes, rate and review other member’s recipes and engage with other home cooks. Truly delicious. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. They came out tasty and juicy. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. My verdict: It doesn't get much easier than this marinade! This is a simple recipe. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. … Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Made it for supper todaay, was fantastic. Adjust your grilling time depending on the thickness of your meat. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I will make again and again. Put the pork chops in a Ziploc bag, add the marinade, seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. While marinading I flipped the chops about every half hour and spooned the marinade on top of the exposed side of meat and made sure the spices and garlic sat on the meat to really get in there. Loved the flavor of these chops! Amount is based on available nutrient data. Remove the chops from the refrigerator an hour before you want to cook them and allow to come to room temperature. Love this recipe. This was a wonderful recipe for grilled pork chops!