I made this tonight and it took about 4 hours on high to cook. Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Source: Six Sisters' Stuff Ingredients 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts (mine were still frozen!) I have been wanting to make this recipe since before Christmas. Yum! This recipe was wayyy too easy. Mine has been long and productive! I am not kidding you! This recipe looks like a keeper! Green peppers would be amazing! I found this on Pinterest and it was seriously amazing! That looks wonderful…maybe add some green peppers? Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 1 Bottle Archer Farms Hawaiian Style Barbecue Sauce 1 20 oz. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  So ‘set it and forget it’ cooking is a must! Made this tonight, was super spicy hot! Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken: This Hawaiian pineapple BBQ chicken is a weeknight dinner made healthy and easy right in the crockpot! This looks so good and easy!I will definitly be making this very soon! Quick and easy with only five ingredients. Say goodbye to bland grilled chicken and boring chicken roast. How was your Monday?? Comment and let me know how your Crock Pot recipes are turning out! They ended up being Nick’s favorite part! I hope you enjoy slow-cooker cooking as much as I do. I found this recipe on Pinterest awhile back and  have not been able to try it until just recently. I served the chicken in whole breast pieces with a pineapple slice or two on top with some extra sauce as well. Place frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with sauce. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Enjoy . The final product! It’ll be nice and dark when it’s all ready to go! YIKES, my mouth is still burning! It turned out really sweet too, so maybe even something spicy would be tasty to add. I've been looking forward to doing a recipe review on Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti for a long time. This good recipe is making 4-6 servings and each serving has 8 WW SP. I even went back later and dipped the tip of my finger into the pot to taste it again and holy crap....extreme burning spicy hot. Was too hot for us but will make this again using a teriyaki sauce or different BBQ sauce. Click on the Next Page Arrow Button for directions to make it and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. I will be making this on Thursday for sure. Change ). Uh - Oh. Lots of chicken and pineapple chunks on my plate! Last Friday, we invited some friends over for a spur of the moment game night. In the last 30 days, I have not been following the Weight Watchers program. There was a baby boom in my Sunday school class this year. I pieced a few things together and came up with a great combo that Nick loved! We don't have a super Target in our town so they didn't have the bbq sauce. So, it's been a couple of weeks. Hi! So too hot for us but will make it again using a teriyaki sauce or different BBQ sauce. Say goodbye to bland grilled chicken and boring chicken roast. I used the Archer Farms BBQ sauce as in the recipe and also added green peppers and onions. Made with sweet pineapple and barbecue sauce, your family will love it. This dinner is perfect for summer with tender chicken smothered in your favorite bbq sauce and topped with sweet pineapple. Have a great evening everyone. ( Log Out /  It has been almost one month since I gave birth to Olivia . It’s a big staple around my house, especially during this time of year! I have been meaning to make this sauce for a while, but I have never gotten around to it until now. The refreshing recipe only calls for 3 ingredients, so it’s a perfect weeknight staple! I have a crockpot full of this stuff and can't eat it now because it's WAY too hot and spicy. It says sweet n sour, nothing about being spicy hot! We are certainly keeping this recipe! That looks delicious. I made a large batch so we would have leftovers to eat on this week. Made with sweet pineapple and barbecue sauce, your family will love it. I love my free time on the weekends too much to worry about cooking a big evening meal on Sundays. It should start looking like this! I shred the chicken at the 4hr mark and after 6hrs I serve on Hawaii rolls. Layer your frozen chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. https://macandnocheese.com/.../10/21/crock-pot-hawaiian-bbq-chicken-recipe Nighty night! They are expanding and I found it there on Wednesday. She said that it was really good and I should try it! Along with a few veggies…. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Looks yummy! Thanks for the super easy recipe. It’s amazing how well the pineapple slices hold up and actually soak up a lot of the BBQ sauce. Yum yum yum!! This past weekend the weather is Texas was in the 80's and 90's! I made this tonight. That's not my thing, but my husband loves it. Instead, up your dinner game with this easy and tropical crock pot Hawaiian chicken dish. The refreshing recipe only calls for 3 ingredients, so it’s a perfect weeknight staple! Instead, up your dinner game with this easy and tropical crock pot Hawaiian chicken dish. Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top. I'll just keep my glass of water near.Maybe eating it on a tortilla will help. Wasn't expecting that, bottle says sweet n sour. Mmmmmmm!!!! And let it cook for 4-6 hours. This good recipe is making 4-6 servings and each serving has 8 WW SP. I'm going to try it for sure. I love this recipe!!! OMG, it was so freaking HOT and SPICY it burned my mouth and I couldn't eat it. I gave it a good stir around the 4 hour mark, and then let it continue cooking for 2 more hours. I had it on my list to make around Christmas time, but we were so busy that ... One of my Weight Watchers members today me about this recipe for Banana Ice Cream. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Lastly, pour the remaining BBQ sauce over the top of the pineapple layer and cover it. Liked being able to put in frozen chicken, sauce, very easy. Please. The chicken turned out extra tender and was a big hit!