Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a424e35c7a272e51b29ad489b9fdbbb5" );document.getElementById("f00b03176b").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I'm Natalie, health & wellness coach with passion for making healthy food taste delicious and helping others discover the life-changing power of real food. Use this to make gluten free blueberry muffins. Dense and beautifully flavored, these Lemon Oatmeal Muffins are the perfect treat for the whole family. Dense and beautifully flavored, these Lemon Oatmeal Muffins are the real treat perfect for Mother's Day. Spray a 6-cups muffin pan with nonstick spray or use muffin liners. Muffins are excellent for batch baking! Making these lemon beauties are no brainer really, super easy. Mix everything with whisk until you get nice sticky mixture. Combine egg, Greek yogurt, olive or vegetable oil, honey, lemon juice and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Required fields are marked *. In order to get all the health benefits from coconut oil, make sure to choose. But also a perfect delight for the whole family to enjoy this Spring. Your email address will not be published. Makes them perfect for breakfast or for my afternoon coffee break. Since my mother loves lemon flavored desserts, I'm a big fan too; I decided to dedicate these lemon muffins to her. Fresh LEMON is definitely a star in this recipe. Only mix and whisk the ingredients until they are just combined. Get up to 50% off a luxury towel set! Within time, this situation will pass and in the meantime, I'm enjoying these as my morning breakfast :), Your email address will not be published. So baking is on, party people! Combine egg, Greek yogurt, olive or vegetable oil, honey, the juice from a lemon and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Melt coconut oil and let it cool for few minutes on room temperature. Light sprinkle with coconut sugar and lemon zest if desired. Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly oil a 12-cup non-stick muffin tin. Ideal gift to shower our mothers. If you can't get un-waxed lemons, than you can use store-bought organic lemon zest and use it in this recipe. Bake for 30 mins or until a skewer comes out clean. Foods You Need To Stop Buying At The Grocery Store ». When making lemon flavored desserts like these lemon muffins, I always use organic un-waxed lemons. Yes. Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. To make the lemon blueberry muffins healthier, we simply make some easy ingredient swaps. Say hello to springy, beautiful healthy lemon poppyseed muffins with a light lemon blueberry glaze! Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin pan, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling. ). Whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl until combined. This post may contain affiliate links. Although healthy lemon blueberry muffins are great as they are, you can make small variations to suit your personal preferences. Fill them until they are almost full. Fresh LEMON is definitely a star in this recipe. You can store these blueberry muffins for up to 2 days in a pantry, or freeze them for up to 12 months. Blueberry muffins can be made healthier by using whole wheat flour, making them sugar free and using healthy fats. Light sprinkle with coconut sugar and lemon zest if desired. 55 Comments. These Healthy Lemon Chia Seed Muffins are basically like a ray of sunshine in muffin form. + Muffin tin and some paper muffin liners. *Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase, I’ll make a small commission at no additional cost to you. These lemon poppyseed muffins are perfect for spring! If you choose to make these muffins for your mother, or your family, I'm sure they all be happy as a clam. I make easy and healthy everyday recipes that your family will love! So simple to make and yet so satisfying and delicious. Prep Time. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Jump to Recipe . Prepare and measure all ingredients using measuring cups. Mix everything with, Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Zest two lemons using a small grater, and slice one lemon in half and squeeze out the juice. These are so healthy! Set aside. They're great for elevenses or whenever you need a sweet treat. Eggs – I used free-range, pasture-raised. Vegan: Use dairy free yogurt, substitute agave nectar for the honey, and use a vegan egg replacement. Read more about it in the privacy policy. Mildly sweet, bursting with lemon flavor. If you make this recipe, make sure to post a photo to Instagram with #hintofhealthy!