Item is not available at this retailer in, King's Hawaiian The Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ Sauce, Heinz Hawaii Style Sweet & Fruity BBQ Sauce, Publix Pork All Natural Center Cut Pork Rib Chops, Heinz Memphis Style Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce, La Choy Sweet And Sour Marinade And Stir Fry Sauce, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Get everyone together during the weekend, and use this pit BBQ sauce as a BBQ chicken marinade or add the final touch to baby back ribs pulled fresh from the grill. Strong the way I like it. Spicier than our Kansas City with a complex sweetness that comes from real brown sugar. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Heinz BBQ Sauce, Kansas City Style Sweet and Smoky, 20.2 Ounce (Pack of 6) by Heinz. David’s Maple Carolina BBQ Sauce - 500 ml (16.9 oz) | Perfect for Pork and Poultry,... Bull's-Eye Steak Sauce, Bold Original, 425mL, Stubb's, Legendary BBQ Sauce, Sweet Heat, 450ml, Cattlemen’s, BBQ Sauce, Carolina Tangy Gold, 3.78L, La Grille, Grilling Made Easy, BBQ Sauce, Sweet Heat, 435ml, Inglehoffer Applewood Smoked Bacon Mustard, 280ml. Heinz Kansas City Style Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce. This site requires JavaScript. Heinz teamed up with Kansas City natives and award-winning pitmasters, Joe & Mike Pearce, to craft a Kansas City Style Sauce that is a mouthwatering blend of that sweet and smoky deliciousness that the region is known for. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Select Option. These items ship with qualifying orders over CDN$ 25.00 and are eligible for free shipping. A flavour as big as the State itself, Texas Style barbecue sauces are a bold but balanced flavour with a subtle spiciness that is not overly sweet. Heinz teamed up with Kansas City natives and award-winning pitmasters, Joe & Mike Pearce, to craft a Kansas City style sauce that is a mouthwatering blend of that sweet and smoky deliciousness that the region is known for. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. We'll send you a reminder before each delivery. There is anchovies in it based on the ingredients. Next. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Kraft Dinner Original Macaroni & Cheese 225g, Pack of 12, QUAKER Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, 1.04kg (40 Count). This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Kansas City Style Sweet and Smoky Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy Texas Style Bold and Spicy Kansas City Style Sweet and Smoky Memphis Style Sweet and Spicy Classic Sweet and Thick Pitmaster Collection Sampler Yack. $15.54. Features & Benefits . 00013000000277. I’m sure just like artwork is in the eye of the beholder liking the taste of this is the same. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. I knew the quality would be good because it's Heinz; but I wasn't sure that they'd capture the true Memphis flavor that I was looking for. Please try your search again later. This item: Heinz Sweet and Smokey Kansas City BBQ Sauce, 475mL CDN$3.48 ( CDN$3.48 / 1 count) Minimum quantity required: 2 Add-on Item. Heinz BBQ Sauce Kansas City Style Sweet & Smoky Other Options Heinz teamed up with Kansas City natives and award-winning pitmasters, Joe & Mike Pearce, to craft a Kansas City style sauce that is a mouthwatering blend of that sweet and smoky deliciousness that the region is known for. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. 60. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. My favorite has been from a place in Alabama that had that perfect blend of ingredients that made a perfect companion for a pulled pork sandwich. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The whole family lives this sauce. 19.5 oz Bottle. Barbeque BBQ Sauce Gift Set for Grilling and Marinades; Great for holiday entertain... Orville Redenbacher Popcorn - Microwave Buttery (24 pack with 24 bags total), Honey Bunny Amazing Dad'S Bbq Sauce, Original, 500 ml, Stubb's, Legendary BBQ Sauce, Smokey Mesquite, 450ml, Stubb's, Legendary BBQ Sauce, Spicy, 450ml, Stubb's, Legendary BBQ Sauce, Sticky Sweet, 450ml, Stubb's, Legendary BBQ Sauce, Original, 450ml. Its delicious on ribs. Heinz has partnered with the world famous Pitmasters to bring authentic & premium BBQ sauces from Kansas, Memphis, Texas and North Carolina. From once a month to once every 6 months. Sat Fat (g) 310. American Stockyard Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce 15 oz. Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! In the tradition of great Carolina barbecue comes a sauce that brings the distinct tanginess of apple cider vinegar with just the right amount of sweetness and spice to your smoker or grill. I have tried many barbecue sauces because I love adding it to my food. Little goes a long way, perfect tang and sweetness and always add a small squirt on burgers, fries, chicken wings, nuggets, hotdogs, etc. Wouldn't say it's super spicy but that's just my opinion as I love spicy food. You can edit your question or post anyway. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Calories. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. PURE VIA Stevia Sweetener Packets, Sugar Substitute, Natural Sweetener, Zero Calori... QUAKER CRISPY MINIS Gluten-Free Caramel Kettle Corn Flavour Rice Chips, 100 g (Pack... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is very good and tastes like a cross between a popular chain restaurant's sauces that they offer. For anyone who has been searching for a decent Carolina Sauce, this is it. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Heinz Kansas City Style Sweet and Smoky BBQ Sauce lets you prepare mouthwatering meals for the entire family to enjoy. Could be a little spicier, it's pretty mild for my tastes but our small kids found it too much - but really did the trick on jumbo beef hotdogs, this with some relish was just the ticket. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Heinz teamed up with Kansas City natives and award-winning pitmasters, Joe & Mike Pearce, to craft a Kansas City Style Sauce that is a mouthwatering blend of that sweet and smoky deliciousness that the region … Whether you're using this Kansas City barbecue sauce in a pulled pork recipe or to spice up BBQ chicken, this thick and tangy BBQ sauce is perfect. Add to cart Quick view. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. TOMATO PASTE, WHITE VINEGAR, SUGAR, BROWN SUGAR, WATER, BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES, SALT, CORN STARCH, SPICES AND SEASONINGS (ANCHOVIES [FISH]), NATURAL FLAVOUR, MUSTARD, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, XANTHAN GUM. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Heinz BBQ Sauce Kansas City Style Sweet & Smoky Other Options Heinz teamed up with Kansas City natives and award-winning pitmasters, Joe & Mike Pearce, to craft a Kansas City style sauce that is a mouthwatering blend of that sweet and smoky deliciousness that the region is known for. Heinz teamed up with Kansas City natives and award-winning pitmasters, Joe & Mike Pearce, to craft a Kansas City style sauce that is a mouthwatering blend of that sweet and smoky deliciousness that the region is known for. There was a problem completing your request. Super fun and delicious condiment placed on ANYTHING to make the meal more elevated. This sauce is tomato based and blended with earthy chilli powders, spices and black pepper for a smooth smokiness. $11.82. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Heinz Kansas City Style Sweet and Smoky BBQ Sauce lets you prepare mouthwatering meals for the entire family to enjoy. This offer requires you to buy at least the minimum quantity indicated for the product. One of these items ships sooner than the other. HEINZ Heinz Kansas City Style Sweet & Smokey BBQ Sauce 40 oz Bottle. This Kansas City style BBQ sauce uses cane sugar, dark brown sugar and blackstrap molasses for a rich, sweet flavor. Pages with related products. This site requires JavaScript. Even better it is 100% all natural. Ships with any qualifying order over CDN$ 25.00. Heinz Kansas City Style Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce 20.2 oz Bottle. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. © 2020 KRAFT HEINZ CANADA ULC. By letting them marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours (preferably overnight), the meat tastes exquisite and is extremely tender. The use of dry rubs and spice blends give it a unique flavour that goes into our sauce that works well with beef or chicken too. It is very bold but that is what I like. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. This site requires JavaScript. I was expecting the same generic tasting sauce that was always disappointing. Save 15% when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address.