It took 9 years from initially filing in 2009 to reaching a BVA judge in July 2018, but I won, with all of the most important issues being granted. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Great, work environment, awesome co-workers, politics and unfairness overshadowed all of that. I am eternally grateful that I accidentally read a post from this forum. I have been smoking flower for 41 year now, so I feel I’m a great critic. If you want informative service with a friendly smile, you can’t go wrong here. If you appreciate what we are doing and can afford a monthly commitment, this is a great way to support us, Support HadIt.com with a purchase of this Tshirt. Yup, you guessed it, the appeal was denied and the reasoning was a cut and past from the original claim decision. This place is great. I was fired from my job specifically for being a Veteran with a disability and turned to you guys for help and advice. I eventually won my due but so did more and more who came to the site. first the monotone reception dude barely engaged with the 6 people wAiting, he only spoke to anyone when checking in...then played on his cell phone...then the wait, 20 mins is insane!! Have a GREAT day!! Click to filter by 5 stars. Drove 4 hours one way to get here, and after checking out a few closer dispensaries I gladly would again. 14 reviews of High Level Health "Discount medical marijuana is an average, run of the mill dispensary. Thank you Theresa and all those here at Hadit.com who have supported and helped to give the Veteran such a place of refuge and help. Well worth the 4 hour drive. I can’t say enough about how great it feels, thanks to all the great folks who have educated me on the process. If you can donate, do so. We can't wait to see you again! In my mind, this is without a doubt the most wonderful site on the web, helping our greatest citizens, our Vets. All rights reserved. What makes the flower at High Level Health different is the attention to organic nutrients, breeding, genetics, and the soil-less growth process. I did not know anything about the VA claims process. There are a lot of out-of-state "vertically integrated" clowns that spent millions on giant greenhouses only to find out their weed can't compete with caregiver-grown flower. We are always happy to share our knowledge with anyone who walks in our door. High level health is one of my favorite shops, hands down. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. One day, my husband got tired of me whining and reminded me that I was a fighter and not a quitter, and that I never backed down from a battle (Looking back on his comment, I think he was throwing a sly jab at me. Hadit.com has helped me with expert experience and advice on how to navigate in the VA world since I started my journey in 2009. I know every place says this- but they really have the best Quality & prices. Michelle explained the company’s background and local their grow was. The prerolls I bought were top grade and I can't appreciate that more. The factor that my bud tender was VERY knowledgeable with the different strains was so wonderful. High Level Health-Colfax | Review : Denver, CO, Closest Marijuana Dispensary Bluebird Theatre. Thanks for recommending us! And I can’t say enough about the importance of a VSO. we stopped by high level this afternoon and everyone there is extremely friendly and helpful picked up some amnesia haze and royal bubbly at a very affordable price now to indulge, Hey there Greeneyed_girl!! Head grower only looks out for his family and himself. Also, their prices are the best, and they I’m a very old voice from the past, back in the day HadIt.com was a “bulletin Board” run by a gracious lady by the name of “T-Bird”. I started out my commercial cultivating career here and it was the perfect place. The resources and info you provide are priceless. Veteran LLC | VA Disability Community Forums | Podcast | News, Disabled Veterans Property Tax Exemptions by State, Requesting A Copy of Your VA Claims Folder (C-File). Since it was pre-packaged in 1/8s you can try eight different strains by paying $250 for an ounce and the budtender has nothing to complain about. You can reach me at [email protected] Low pay, benefits that were removed during my tenure, and big egos is what you can expect from this company. About 32 days after submitting my claim, and ironically while I was at VA appointment stuffed into an MRI machine, the decision officer Marcus called and left a message. To produce the connoisseur level flower, sometimes there is a sacrifice on the business end. I can't tell you about anything they sell but the flower. : ). They consider their employees replaceable and don't value them. We would like to thank you for your recommendation and for this amazing review! high level is our favorite dispo to go to and i am very dissatisfied with todays trip in. Dreams do come true and we will always have your back. It is OUR Veterans Affairs. Prayers answered plus bonus. Thanks. Best prices, quality, and service you can find in Michigan. Veterans Compensation Benefits Claims Research, Appealing Your VA Disability Claims NOD, DRO, BVA, USCAVC, PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Claims, Latest Posts VA Disability Claims Community, VA Appeals Lawyer or Agent Fee Retainer Agreement, VA Acquisition Regulation: Loan Guaranty and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Programs, To keep promises to veterans, Trump taps Koch-backed group. We appreciate your continued support and hope to see you again soon! Rate your employer. I won 100% in 1999 thanks to this site. Hello, lillmamabear! Those are the downsides but the upsides make up for it. They are not a handout or charity. Knowledge, as Tbird says , TRULY IS POWER! We like to provide our patients with the cleanest product possible, and are confidently able to assure you'r hands will be the first on the product with our prepackaged flower. All of that worked! On both of my knees, the meniscus are frequently popping out, causing swelling, pain and locking which should qualify each knee for 20%. There's some pros and cons to prepackaged bud, I feel like it helped preserve the freshness better than a lot of shops beaming jars with light, staling it out. Our growers work hard to produce the quality you deserve and appreciate the compliment. When it comes to edibles, I am not a connoisseur, so I rely on the budtenders. I submitted a CUE request and am waiting for the VA to review and hopefully revise my initial ratings. Then it's stacked against you and your words twisted to get more and more complaints until their forced to fire you. Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review, we're happy that we're your go-to whenever you're in town.