Your email address will not be published. Step 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7Punwig-o. I used butter and will there be any difference in taste when using ghee? Wondering what to cook today? within few mins only my cookies startd to burn n i cud nt eat dem.den d nex batch i kept at 140 degree fo less tim.thy wer nt properly cooked.cn u pls help me to knw wat i shd do.i made pizza as told directions by u vd hom made dough.dat also startd to burn bcame hard n was raw undrneath. Bake little more or the ghee or sugar must be more. Grill?? Is it the right way to add milk when we have dry mixture or need to add more butter? Also, is the ghee measured post melting? If so, what should be the quantity? Copyright 2020 Bennett coleman and co. ltd.All rights reserved.The Times of India. So added a tbsp of milk. Hi. Maybe I could push my luck a wee bit more and use some whole wheat {aata} too. Hubby loved it. Because of the war, many of the poultry farmers had joined the services, thus, eggs were scarce. Wanted to try this out but was wondering if i could use honey or maple syrup to prepare these cookies instead of adding sugar, to make this recipe healthier. Hi Aarti , i am a follower of ur page. how to use it for baking dese cookies?? wud tht increase too? Sign up to get daily ideas on meals, Wondering what to cook today? Made with simple ingredients like milk, all purpose flour, sugar, vanilla essence and oats, this delectable healthy recipe will take your taste buds to cloud nine. I tried making cookies for the first time & it turned out so well that everyone wants more and more of it. Mine got crispy and crunchy. Butter / Ghee – 1/4 cup / 60 grams Makes : 10 Cookies Cookie Policy at any time. I used butter. India’s absence from Southeast and East Asian economic progress could be isolating. The pictures are specially helpful in understanding how the dough looks. Came across your recipe and tried it. My goodness you should believe it, it was amazing. Have got into baking now and make these cookies at least once a week.Smita. Any idea that grabs her fancy becomes a springboard for creativity. @Anonymous this dough should be tiny crumbly, u have to form balls by pressing it a little. Deeba Rajpal's passions in life are baking, cooking, nature, art and photography. They have a long shelf life but disappear too fast to prove it! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. . Hey, i tried this one..and although i m totally new to cooking and hv never baked b4 these came out perfect.."absolutely professional" as per my friends thanks a ton..i also had a quick question, m planning to mk them in a lil more qty, i'll b doubling up al the ingredients..may sound silly but how wud it work for the cook time in oven? Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. Prep Time: 7-10 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes Ingredients: DISCLAIMER : Views expressed above are the author's own. Thank you. I dnt know where the problem is. Sweet, chewy inside, crisp on the outside, delicious and  wholesome bisuits… have I tempted you yet? It will be soft in texture. Hi, tried this receipe with a modification. @Supriya DeshmukhYou can double triple the recipe, just bake it for same time and temp, Hi aarthi, these cookies tasted so good. u can use unsalted amul butter, @AnonymousI have mentioned that in the written recipe. can we do this in microwave??? Post-RCEP, where does India stand? You have been successfully subscribed to the Food Newsletter, You have been successfully unsubscribed from the Food Newsletter. Hi Loved your recipe. A ‘locavore’, a ‘bake-a-holic’, an ‘absolut’ baker are synonymous with who she is, a reflection of the artisan baker in her. You can add more oats and flour and sugar to get the dough right, Hi Aarthi… Nice recipe.I have a normal microwave oven with warm,mid heat and high heat option.so which option I must choose for this recipe.. thanks. Method: Preheat the oven to 180 Degree C / 360 Degree F. Take oats in a blender and powder them finely. @Jasleen sethino bananas wont work, sugar is needed. Can I use oat flour instead of instant oats. anybody sees ur blog will surely get impressed and starts cooking. This is an easy-to-make snack recipe which is super-healthy and can be prepared within 30 minutes. Add boiling water to the bowl and beat well. Add boiling water to the bowl and … Add flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl and mix well. Her mantra – ‘Bake From Scratch’. Hai Aarthi…tried these healthy cookies and they came out perfect. @Manvitha Kothau have to bake with both element on. Something so healthy like oats could never taste this better. But I don't know whether that helped. keep up the amazing work Aarti ! Now add the oats and walnuts and beat until all the ingredients mix well. waiting for our rply…, @MadhuIf your mix is too dry, add in some butter. @Sheetal Bidkar.as it cools the cookies will get hard. If yes, then how much? if you add milk then it will result in a toucgher cookie. It took so much of time still d upper part was so soft but lower part was fine. Obama has cut many to size, so why be touchy about his words on RaGa? It has been claimed the biscuits were sent by wives to soldiers abroad because the ingredients do not spoil easily and the biscuits kept well during naval transportation. Would it be more moist if I use ghee? Heat for 2 minutes at 60C on speed 2 until fully dissolved. Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. Her better half is her greatest critic, and motivation for her culinary adventures! India’s absence from Southeast and East Asian economic progress could be, Terms of Use and Grievance Redressal Policy, TOI will have complete discretion to select bloggers, TOI's decision in this regard will be final. Thanks. @Anonymousno u cannot use honey. On a cookie sheet, place 5 scoops of the batter. Add in oats powder and flour and mix them well. . For how many days can these cookies be kept? My sister tried it and told that it is so yummy and just like store bought ones. It was a simple recipe and tasted delicious!