Listen to the audio pronunciation of AVEN on pronouncekiwi. Write it here to share it with the entire community. I guess I'm funny different. AVEN Unofficial discord and other resources during the COVID-19 pandemic. This free audio Bible name pronunciation guide is a valuable tool in your study of God’s word. (2.) How to say Avène in English? This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Unfortunately, this device does not support voice recording, Click the record button again to finish recording. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'aven'. Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. I found a very thin sliver of grey, and embraced it, > hexidecimal (demigender with agender dominant), ace. Click the PLAY button below to hear how to pronounce Aven . Listen to the audio pronunciation in several English accents. Sign in to disable ALL ads. Subscribe to learn and pronounce a new word each day! AudioPlayer.embed("audioplayer_7168", {soundFile: "http://biblespeak.org/wp-content/uploads/bbWa99.mp3", titles: "How to Pronounce THE_TITLE", autostart: "no", loop: "no", animation: "yes", remaining: "yes", noinfo: "no", initialvolume: "70", buffer: "5", encode: "no", checkpolicy: "no", rtl: "no", width: "100%", transparentpagebg: "no", bg: "E5E5E5", leftbg: "CCCCCC", lefticon: "333333", voltrack: "F2F2F2", volslider: "666666", rightbg: "B4B4B4", rightbghover: "999999", righticon: "333333", righticonhover: "FFFFFF", loader: "009900", track: "FFFFFF", tracker: "DDDDDD", border: "CCCCCC", skip: "666666", text: "333333"}); Nothingness; vanity. This free audio Bible name pronunciation guide is a valuable tool in your study of God’s word. Listen to the audio pronunciation of AVEN on pronouncekiwi. Congrats! Hosea speaks of the "high places of Aven" (10:8), by which he means Bethel. BibleSpeak offers the most comprehensive resource on the web for Bible name pronunciation. Learn how to pronounce hundreds of Bible words with the click of a button – all for free. rather heteroromantic, AVEN Unofficial discord and other resources during the COVID-19 pandemic, I've done my time in the kitchen at parties. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'aven'. He also calls it Beth-aven, i.e., "the house of vanity" (4:15), on account of the golden calves Jeroboam had set up there (1 Kings 12:28). Please :P. Huh. 30:17. Yay, my answer is in the majority! Pronouncing Bible words correctly can be tricky! Is there a definite right way to say it? All Rights Reserved, {{app['fromLang']['value']}} -> {{app['toLang']['value']}}, Pronunciation of aven with 2 audio pronunciations, Audio Pronunciation removed from collection. Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. There is also a phonetic guide to use to see the proper pronunciation of Aven . That's just what I gravitated towards. How do you pronounce AVEN? pronouncekiwi . (1.) Congrats! Have a fact about AVEN ? I've always said it like the beginning of avenue, ya know, minus the 'ue'. verily-forsooth-egads, April 3, 2015 in 2015, I know how to pronounce it but I am horrible with word sounds, Sounds like the third option on the poll, then, unless I'm being biased because that's how I pronounce it, too. romantic towards females and non-binary, Asexual (unlikely to be demi?) In Amos 1:5 it denotes the Syrian Heliopolis, the modern Baalbec. (I studied phonetics and linguistics as my minors at uni for a while... so it once used to be a common sight for me, lol. 30:17. [o.o], I say it like Haven (long vowel) because the A in Asexual I pronounce like Ace. Currently popular pronunciations. If you’re a Bible teacher, Pastor or Christian who wants to know how to pronounce those difficult Bible names correctly, look no further! Seems like your pronunciation of aven is not correct. He also calls it Beth-aven, i.e., "the house of vanity" (4:15), on account of the golden calves Jeroboam had set up there (1 Kings 12:28). We believe that the best way to learn how to say \"AVEN\" (or any other word) is to listen to the pronunciation of our peers. You can contribute this audio pronunciation of aven to HowToPronounce dictionary. Learn how to pronounce Bible names quickly and easily. Have a fact about AVEN ? Like haven. Register But with our free audio Bible word pronunciation tool, you can breeze through those difficult Bible names and words like a pro! Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'aven'. :P. Exactly this. By Similar to option 3, but with the "V" a stronger sound than "haven". Aven like saying Avengers, spanish pronunciation :lol: A hard "A", then Venn, as you would say in a Venn diagram, making two distinct syllables. aven pronunciation - How to properly say aven. (1.) You can try again. Which I found particularly suitable because it's a safe spot for aces. Record yourself saying 'aven' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen. Pronunciation of Avène with 2 audio pronunciations, 2 translations, 2 sentences and more for Avène. ('ā•ˌven), I'm very bad at figuring out how I pronounce sounds, but I'm pretty sure I pronounce it like haven without the h. :). Break 'aven' down into sounds : say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them. No idea why. You have earned {{app.voicePoint}} points. How do you pronounce AVEN? We’ve all struggled to pronounce Bible names and places, especially those pesky Old Testament names! Word of the day - in your inbox every day, © 2020 HowToPronounce. This free audio Bible name pronunciation guide is a valuable tool in your study of God’s word. Log in or Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it. We’ve all struggled to pronounce Bible names and places, especially those pesky Old Testament names! Try choosing a different name, Sorry! You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily. A.V.E.N. Since you have exceeded your time limit, your recording has been stopped. You can contribute this audio pronunciation of Avène to HowToPronounce dictionary. This free audio Bible name pronunciation guide is a valuable tool in your study of God’s word. Record yourself saying 'aven' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen. (2.) I would have pronounced it like "haven" if it had been spelled as "AVON". AH-vən ... pronouncing it as it it were a German word, basically. You know I never really gave it thought but now it's interesting to think about. AudioPlayer.embed("audioplayer_7459", {soundFile: "http://biblespeak.org/wp-content/uploads/bbWa99.mp3", titles: "How to Pronounce THE_TITLE", autostart: "no", loop: "no", animation: "yes", remaining: "yes", noinfo: "no", initialvolume: "70", buffer: "5", encode: "no", checkpolicy: "no", rtl: "no", width: "100%", transparentpagebg: "no", bg: "E5E5E5", leftbg: "CCCCCC", lefticon: "333333", voltrack: "F2F2F2", volslider: "666666", rightbg: "B4B4B4", rightbghover: "999999", righticon: "333333", righticonhover: "FFFFFF", loader: "009900", track: "FFFFFF", tracker: "DDDDDD", border: "CCCCCC", skip: "666666", text: "333333"}); Nothingness; vanity.