Due to the new GDPR reforms all small businesses within the EU must adhere to a tranparent and ethical code of practice regarding personal data for the protection of its customers. With this in mind I’ve extended my processing times to 1-2 weeks. Etsy prohibits the use of buyer information for unsolicited messages. A summertime beautiful moth, Hummingbird Hawk Moth is found in countries like Japan and Portugal. Looks like you already have an account! Showing reviews that mention All Content Copyright © 2019-2020 CafePress Inc. Green Hummingbird and Dandel Silver Round Necklace, Cattleya Orchid, Two Hummingbirds and a B Dog Tags, Orchids and Hummingbird, vintage painting Dog Tags, 22x14 Exotic Hummingbirds RECT Decal Dog Tags, Garden Wheaten Scottie Silver Heart Necklace, Colorful Hummingbirds Birds Design Dog Tags, hummingbird in flight Silver Round Necklace, Cattleya Orchid and Three Hu Silver Round Necklace, Nazca Lines Hummingbird With Coordinates Dog Tags, Hummingbird and Bee Balm Silver Round Necklace, Hummingbirds and Flowers Landscape Dog Tags, Hummingbirds + Daffodils Silver Heart Necklace, Vintage Hummingbirds Racquet Tail Black W Dog Tags, Vintage French Hummingbirds Silver Round Necklace, Martin Johnson Heade Passion Silver Round Necklace, Dazzlin' Hummers, Cattleya Orchids Dog Tags, Gray Tyrant Kingbird Vintage Audubon Art Dog Tags, Nazca Hummingbird Geoglyph Newsprint Dog Tags, Hummingbird! The majority of my pieces are made from recycled sterling silver (or ecosilver) and my packaging; pillow boxes, tissue paper and padded jiffy envelopes are … Well you're in luck, because here they come. bronze butterfly insect jewelry metal moth pendant hummingbirdhawkmoth macroglossumstellatarum 3dprinted 3dprint shapeways. Nicole xxx You're set for email updates from CafePress. It's an absolute joy to be able to begin to make a living from this and hence I am very grateful to each and every customer that I have the honour to deal with. Free Returns High Quality Printing Fast Shipping Favourite Add to The Hummingbird … Arrived quickly too, thanks! Login or create an account to easily access your purchases, custom products, recently viewed items, and more! *Discount applies to one or more qualifying products (excluding shipping and taxes), subject to availability. Beautiful handmade and ethical jewellery. This is now my favourite ring, so unusual and looks great stacked with others. No coupon code required. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. For details, see individual items. The majority of my pieces are made from recycled sterling silver (or ecosilver) and my packaging; pillow boxes, tissue paper and padded jiffy envelopes are made from 100% recycled materials too. Hummingbird Hawkmoth is an eco-conscious jewellery line created by Brighton jewellery maker, Nicole. It was first described by Carl Linnaeus in his 1758 10th edition of Systema Naturae. We'll keep you posted! All Content Copyright © 2019-2020 CafePress Inc. 04-19-09-PtLoma-hummingbirdmoth-2 Dog Tags, Friends are Flowers that Never Fade Dog Tags, Hummingbird Clearwing Silver Square Charm, Password must be less than 128 characters, This password is not valid for this email. From shop BeeandBadgerDesigns . All orders are also sent in beautiful packaging made with plastic-free and recycled materials. With the news that the UK is entering another lockdown I am super grateful to say that my business is still open and able to operate safely. Thank you ☺️. From shop fleacircusdesigns.   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. You're set for email updates from CafePress. Hummingbird Hawk Moth img source: conservation.org. Buyers can still file a case with Etsy Support to seek a return or exchange in some situations. Great service too, I'll definitely be back for more! Offer valid online at CafePress.com only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, and may change, be modified or cancelled at any time without notice. Most of my items are made to order and hence take between 3 and 5 days to be made before being beautifully packaged and shipped. Brand New. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Nicole xxx This promotion cannot be applied to past orders. Butterfly! Or find me on Twitter Shop Moths Jewelry from CafePress. Or follow me on Instagram Make sure to let buyers know when they can expect to receive their order. Please do feel free to contact me for any further information, custom orders and commissions. Wearth London Limited. Thank you so much for your custom, it really means the world to me, particularly in these difficult times. It would be super helpful to receive your Christmas orders sooner this year and to help encourage this I will be offering small sales on a weekly basis! Shop Hummingbird Jewelry from CafePress. I melt them down, and then cast them in to a big bowl of water. We'll keep you posted! These reforms come in to practice on 25th May 2018. Each piece of jewellery is individually made by hand using recycled sterling silver, making it easy to discover unique ethical jewellery. . Discount does not apply to Bulk Orders, fulfillment products, or products that begin with 030. As of 2018, its entire genome and mitogenome have been sequenced. Both bangles and stacking rings available now! All Rights Reserved. Great service too, can't recommend this shop enough! EU law allows EU residents to return an item by contacting the seller within 14 days. Contact them for details. Welcome to HummingbirdHawkmoth! Find beautiful designs on a great selection of charms, necklaces, cufflinks and watches. My silver stockists and postal service are both open and operating with special care but it does mean that it may take longer for my supplies to reach me. As said before I am very passionate about making jewellery and creating in general, and I hope this love of mine shows through both in the pieces I offer and in my customer service. Buy It Now. As soon as I received it I bought the earrings to match. | Promotion starts on November 23, at 12:00 a.m. (PT) and ends on November 24, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. (PT). Discounted prices are set forth on the website. With this in mind I’ve extended my processing times to 1-2 weeks. Login or create an account to easily access your purchases, custom products, recently viewed items, and more! https://www.facebook.com/hummingbirdhawkmoth/ Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. 5 Comments. Seller will cover return shipping costs. Love, love. Please do take a little look around! If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Oops! All Clothing & Shoes. I’m now making all of my jewellery at home and my post office is just a stones throw away. Find beautiful designs on a great selection of charms, necklaces, cufflinks and watches. For new designs, updates and special offers please see my facebook page Women's Men's Kids' & Baby ... Hummingbird Hawk Moth framed art print | Moth Print | Pen and Ink Drawing | Art Print | Moth Drawing | Unique Gift | Wall Art | Home Decor BeeandBadgerDesigns. Everything about buying from Nicole was beautiful. Jewellery, handbags and accessories. AA Fine Castings make the moulds the twigs I find and cast them in recycled silver. From Taiwan. 14 Favourites. By Kaleidechse Watch. Much love and stay safe and well, Seller will cover return shipping costs. ... Death'S Head Hawk moth Moth brooches for women Moth Gothic Pegan jewelry Brooch. Can't thank you enough for the fantastic service! * Covid and Christmas update * Brighton, United Kingdom   Germany   |   English (US)   |   € (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy.