I used a light seasoning of salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. I prefer extra-virgin olive oil. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You’ll love them! Russet potatoes tend to be larger, so instead of cutting them into quarters, like you would a small yukon gold, you’ll want to cut them into large pieces that are about 1 inch in size. Click ‘OK’ to continue, or ‘Cancel’ to return to PotatoGoodness.com. Air fryer crispy breakfast potatoes are so easy to make and are ready in less than 30 minutes. They pair well with roasts, dipping sauces or cheese. Russet and sweet potatoes are air fried to perfection with onion and simple seasonings. No matter what potato you use, you’ll end up with great tasty, crispy potatoes. I've found that when I soak my potatoes, they are extra soft in the middle and crisp up wonderfully. However you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent. Use a cookie cutter or egg pochette ring to shape the hash browns, piling a few tablespoons of the potato mix in the centre of the rings. They go fantastic with a tasty breakfast burrito or as a side with homemade eggs benedict. Looking for a delicious cafe-style breakfast at home? With just a few ingredients and about 20 minutes you can have perfectly cooked potatoes that are crispy on the outside and tender and soft on the inside. You’ll never want to make them any other way! In the time it takes to make coffee and maybe fry an egg the air fried potatoes are all ready. I saw this on your Instagram page. […] with my first attempt at air fryer breakfast potatoes. The blog is though my full time job with a full time income. Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes with peppers and onions turn out crispy on the outside, soft and tender on the inside, and oh-so-delicious! Drain water from the potatoes and pat dry. Two Ingredient Dough Pretzel Bites {Oven or Air Fryer}, Impossible Quiche (Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche). Please read my, (washed, chopped into ½ inch cubes (The smaller you cut your potatoes, the faster they will cook)). Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and season them with the everything bagel seasoning and parsley. Spray the air fryer basket to prevent sticking and add in the potatoes. Cook It Real Good is a food blog that focuses on making the most of simple ingredients. Air fryers come in various sizes. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Serve the air fried potatoes with a sunny side up egg and you’ve got a picture perfect breakfast. However you can absolutely spray your potatoes with cooking spray and they will still fry in the air fryer. This is definitely perfect for breakfast! These Crispy Air Fryer Potatoes are a favorite of both our families because they are easy, delicious, and pair with just about anything from roast beef to salmon. Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below. Breakfast potatoes are the best. It's almost like the air fryer gives each piece a nice seal on the outside that makes the inside super soft. Danielle Green of The Creative Bite brings a tailgate and potluck classic right to your breakfast table with her creative sweet potato skins. I used a 5.8-quart Cosori Air Fryer for this recipe. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. With over 20 years of experience in the kitchen, you know the recipes are tested and retested until perfect. Everyone's air fryers cook a little different based on size and model, so you might have to play around with the total cooking time needed. Add the potatoes and cook for about 15 minutes, stopping and shaking the basket 2-3 times throughout to promote even cooking. The great thing about making them in the air fryer is that you don’t have have to take up precious oven space. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F. Depending on how long yours takes to come up to temperature, you may want to start it before the potatoes are done soaking or while you coat them in the spices to save a little time. Cut the potatoes into quarters (if it is a larger potato cut into 1 inch pieces). Enter your email. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on one of the product links, I might receive compensation. Add everything to the air fryer. They started having craft nights a few years ago, so they decided to start a blog to share their creations. Every air fryer works differently, so if you find they are really crisping up around the 10 minute mark, throw the capsicum / bell peppers and onion in then rather than waiting until 15 minutes. I added a little more salt but otherwise followed the recipe to a tee. You should open a bakery with just breakfast hours. Provolone and Prosciutto Stuffed Pork Loin. I'm so happy to have you here. Mexican Breakfast Bowl with Spiralized Potatoes, ¾ tablespoon Chopped Parsley, fresh (If fresh isn’t available 1/4 tablespoon of dried parsley can be substituted). Your email address will not be published. HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER CRISPY BREAKFAST POTATOES - STEP BY STEP. Make these whole30 potatoes in under 30 minutes. The temperature and time that works for me might not work exactly for you. There are lots of things you can do to make your breakfast potatoes more interesting. Drizzle potatoes with oil or spray evenly with cooking spray. Be sure to get your free printable Air Fryer Cooking Chart filled with cooking times & temperatures for all your favourite foods, plus tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your air fryer. Preheat air fryer to 370 (approximately 5 minutes). Appetizer But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. That way you have the rest of the day for yourself. If you are really short on time, you can skip this step, but we’re telling you, you’ll notice a difference if you soak them first.