.sp-pcp-modal-post-10086 .sp-pcp-post-meta li a{ I have very little knowledge of today’s technology. "I'm looking for new friends, male or female who also enjoy writing. I've been down a while and work to take care of myself, not looking for money. As you know, my name is Eric. I am a 34 year old inmate in search of a friend. My name is Derrick Cardello Smith, I'm 47 years old, Scorpio, of Black and Mexican heritage. The benefits of being with someone within prison is that you... Jose is 21 and incarcerated in the US (NV). I play all sports but my 2 favorites are boxing and basketball. I ask that you please don't judge me due to my incarceration, for I am wrongfully convicted of a crime. (note: some inmates now may have access to email/secure messaging services). Socially I'm laid back, valuing spending quality time with family and friends, sharing in support and laughter. As it says above, my name is John, but most people call me by my last name, feel free to use either when writing. I am passionate in my love for God. I hope all is well with you. margin-right: 50px; Penpal, phone friend, someone to share friendship, feelings and smiles with. I have 3 children, which are all by my deceased wife. My name is Terry Moore. "Hello, my name is Joseph and I would like to encounter a great-minded woman of any race or nationality, with whom I can share and establish a loyal and genuine friendship beside. I come from a great family in Florida. If there anything else you would like to know, please ask. Many states you can look up crimes and additional information on the inmates by going to http://meet-an-inmate.com/locator/index.html. I'm an honest and... Raymond is 40 and incarcerated in the US (NV). I’m Robert Ortiz and I’d like for us to get to know each other better. Nationality, race, age and gender do not... Joel is 31 and incarcerated in the US (CO). My name is Fadi and I'm serving a little 30-year sentence in federal prison, which ain't too bad, it's all about what you make of it. Kevin is 36 and incarcerated in the US (TX). line-height: 22px; After long years of silence and solitude I find myself needing a friend or two to help me find my way out of the bunker I sequestered myself in until I could stand it no longer. I'm 5'6" and 175 lbs. I'm 23 and about 5’ 6” tall. I have a good sense of humor, and I’m very outgoing. All of the inmates who are listed here enjoy getting letters; especially those letters which help build their confidence. I consider myself to be honest, trustworthy and a stand-up guy. I... Noel is 36 and incarcerated in the US (FL). "Hello, My name is Antwon, I'm simply looking to meet people whom I can have and establish positive communication and contact with. Site Map, Wire of Hope – East Coast I'm Native American from Bishop Paiute Tribe. }#sp-post-carousel-pro-10086.sp-post-carousel-pro-area{ Meet-an-Inmate.com has been helping male and female inmates connect with the outside world since 1998 and is ranked #1 among prison pen pal websites. Start a new friendship you may have never thought you would have, get started and write an inmate with our pen pal service today! I'm really outgoing and like to laugh and have... Victoria is 31 and incarcerated in the US (TX). I have lived a very eventful life to put it mildly lol! I... Joseph is 38 and incarcerated in the US (IL). Meet Texas Prison Pen Pal Lorraine. Do a good deed and write to prisoners today! I'm looking for someone to start a friendship with….also someone to build and have good conversations with. Meet Wire of Hope’s inmate penpals online by browsing our free inmate penpal listings below (sorted by date, newest profile first). "First of all, I would like to give a shout-out to the world that I love and miss so much! }. You can also narrow your search with our prison penpal advanced search engine available here. Make the day of a lonely inmate! My spirituality is Asatru. A great listener and an open book. "My nickname is BEAR. I am 35 years old. font-family: Arsenal; margin-right: -50px; I love animals - especially cats. Inmates have been turning to WriteAPrisoner.com since its inception in 2000 to find mentors, legal aid, educational opportunities, employment upon release, counseling, housing options, and so much more. I dropped out and started down a path to change my life. "I love writing, as much as I hope you'd enjoy finding awaiting in the mailbox that most rare of things these days: a handwritten letter, from me just for you. I always try to be optimistic and have a positive outlook on life. } I am an introvert and extrovert, serious and funny. ... Scott is 37 and incarcerated in the US (VT). These inmates can't wait to hear from you! "Future Best Friend, Hello! I also write poetry... Carlos is 45 and incarcerated in the US (OH). Inmates who establish and maintain positive relationships with people outside of prison are less likely to return to prison in the future, also improving the inmates chances of successfully reintegrating into society when released. I... Shane is 35 and incarcerated in the US (CA). text-align: center; 2000 Vassar St. #10731 I am interested in learning about new things and new places too. "White Women Only! My name is Jordan, but my friends call me "Kapp". Contact Wire of Hope I love all animals & have 2 dogs, Shyla is an Australian Shepherd mix and Rocky is a Chihuahua. I believe that fate is... Hey, my name is Titus. These inmates are very real and are seeking pen pals! I like to cuddle watching a good romance. Lol, I enjoy reading books on business and self-help but I'll read anything with a good story. My main reason for joining this website is to meet new people and make friends. Write a prisoner today. I also like to laugh and joke a lot, just to stay positive through my situation. I'm a straightforward, humorous type of guy. I am hoping to meet some nice people along the way and I am in pursuit of strengthening my outside contacts. The inmates pay a small fee to be listed. Well, other than the fact that I am handsome and attractive I tend to be laid-back, open-minded and a chill type of person. ... Antonio is 44 and incarcerated in the US (IL). "https://secure.trust-provider.com/" : "http://www.trustlogo.com/"); I’m going to treat you like you are the greatest thing to ever happen to me, because you just might be. Wherever I can I'll make you laugh when you're down and a smile instead of... Ivan is 47 and incarcerated in the US (NJ)."Hello. If you decide to write me, I'll be sure to make myself one of the best choices you've ever made toward friendship. Often times, the inmate’s communication with their own family is limited, if existent at all. | Create Offender Profile I’m 35 years old, born & raised in Southern California (San Fernando Valley). I like staying healthy and in good shape. I am 18 months away from my freedom once again. Keep in mind that all the information you see is provided by the prisoners themselves. "To my future friend, "The path you least expect to take in life might just be the path to take you where you want to be." "I'm looking to correspond with a female who's open and willing to build on a friendship level. Are you seeking a honest, fun, caring, loyal, easy to talk to guy that is a good listener as well? Friendship or romance or even your classic BFF - I want someone special and to be someone's special someone. But as relaxing as those things could... Jesus is 33 and incarcerated in the US (TX). I enjoy to spend my time playing sports, every chance I get, sports like basketball and handball. I like to cuddle watching a good romance. They were given the unique perspective of a person behind bars and an opportunity to hear their story from them, rather than a retelling from some news article.