A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. It formally began operations on 30 October 2001, coinciding with its registration with the Department of Private Education under the Ministry of Higher Education. I am enjoying myself here and glad that I opted to study in AIMST University. AIMST is a prestigious University in the making with a growing impact on the national and regional educational scenes with its high profile programmes in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and other allied health sciences, Engineering, Computer sciences and IT, Biotechnology, Business and Management. Publish your uniRank University Ranking™ Founded in 2001, Universiti AIMST (AIMST University) is a non-profit private higher-education institution located in the suburban setting of the small city of Bedong (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Kedah. Tip: search for Universiti AIMST's tuition fees with the uniRank Search Engine. Universiti AIMST (AIMST) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. Please report errors and additions taking into consideration the above criteria. AIMST also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sports facilities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services. Imbued with the vision of its founders, AIMST aims to be a premier private sector university in the country and region catering to the needs of local and international students in providing quality technical education at an affordable price. Learn how to enable cookies. The programs offered by AIMST are rated at Tier 4 (very Good Category) by D-Setara. Tip: search for Universiti AIMST's admission policy with the uniRank Search Engine. This University offers courses in at least one of the following subjects: Tip: search for Universiti AIMST's courses and programs with the uniRank Search Engine. The programs offered by AIMST are rated at Tier 4 (very Good Category) by D-Setara. Faculty of Medicine Faculty of Dentistry Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Allied Health Professions Faculty of Applied Sciences School of General and Foundation Studies Faculty of Engineering and Computer Technology Faculty of Business and Management, Tip: search for Universiti AIMST's faculties or academic divisions with the uniRank Search Engine, Universiti AIMST's Twitter webpage for micro-blogging and news updates, Universiti AIMST's LinkedIn profile for business and academic networking, Universiti AIMST's YouTube or Vimeo channel for videos, Universiti AIMST's Instagram or Flickr account for photos, Tip: search for Universiti AIMST's online or distance education courses with the uniRank Search Engine, Find out rankings and reviews of all Universities in Malaysia, Search for courses and scholarships with the uniRank World Universities Search Engine, Explore a list of all recognized Universities in Asia by country, Site last updated: Friday, 2 October 2020. AIMST University was awarded “ Tier 4: Very Good ” by the Ministry of Higher Education (MQA SETARA 2013). Important: admission policy and acceptance rate may vary by areas of study, degree level, student nationality or residence and other criteria. The programs offered by AIMST are rated at Tier 4 (very Good Category) by D-Setara. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Officially recognized by the Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi (Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia), Universiti AIMST (AIMST) is a small … Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews. Important: please contact or visit the official website of Universiti AIMST for detailed information on areas of study and degree levels currently offered; the above uniRank Study Areas/Degree Levels Matrix™ is indicative only and may not be up-to-date or complete. Have questions about working at AIMST University? See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. AIMST University offers Foundation, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes, covering various courses such as Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Business, Engineering, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy and Dentistry, MBBS and Nursing. It is modeled on the clinically integrated curriculum followed by major medical schools in the United Kingdom and also incorporates local requirements stipulated by the Malaysian Medical Council. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. AIMST University operates a beautiful campus in the suburban setting of Bedong that is spread over an area of 230 acres. Important: please contact or visit the official website of Universiti AIMST for detailed information on facilities and services provided, including the type of scholarships and other financial aids offered to local or international students; the information above is indicative only and may not be complete or up-to-date. This video is unavailable. 2 AIMST University reviews. 5/5 Whats goes on in my mind when I think of AIMST? Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }. Please contact the appropriate Universiti AIMST's office for detailed information on yearly tuitions which apply to your specific situation and study interest; the above uniRank Tuition Range Matrix™ is indicative only and may not be up-to-date or complete. AIMST University Kedah, Malaysia Overview Courses Reviews Scholarships Photos Videos Brochures News More Photos. Find answers to questions from employees about what it's like to work at AIMST University and their hiring process. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment. Are you sure you want to replace it? The curricula for most of the degree programmes are drawn from the University of Bristol in the U.K. The uniRank University Ranking™ is not an academic ranking and should not be adopted as the main criteria for selecting a higher education organization where to enroll. Aimst also was rated tier 4 (Very Good) for Malaysia Quality Agency (MQA) D-SETARA Rating 2013 for Medical, Pharmacy and Dentist. 1 AIMST University reviews. The University is great and I have made lots of friends here. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if AIMST University is right for you. Please contact the Universiti AIMST's Admission Office for detailed information on a specific admission selection policy and acceptance rate; the above University admission information is indicative only and may not be complete or up-to-date. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. The University is great and I have made lots of friends here. Videos. Brochures. AIMST is a prestigious University in the making with a growing impact on the national and regional educational scenes with its high profile programmes in Medicine, Dentistry , Pharmacy and other allied health sciences, Engineering , Computer sciences and IT, Biotechnology , Business and Management . The AIMST University medical programme is modern and innovative. I am enjoying myself here and glad that I opted to study in AIMST University. The university boasts of exclusive infrastructure and modernized facilities for teaching and research. Officially recognized by the Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi (Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia), Universiti AIMST (AIMST) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational Malaysian higher education institution. Watch Queue Queue Watch Queue Queue. Founded in 2001, Universiti AIMST (AIMST University) is a non-profit private higher-education institution located in the suburban setting of the small city of Bedong (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Kedah. This University profile has been officially reviewed and updated by Universiti AIMST's representatives. Tip: search for Universiti AIMST's accreditations with the uniRank Search Engine. I think it is a very good place for International students looking to study abroad as AIMST provides accommodating guidance and facilities to international students.