Priority is very nice, but most trainers in game can be utterly demolished with or without priority. This can prove to be useful against physically bulky Pokémon, but there are certainly better moves that can lower Defense such as Screech.

Able to Use Partner Exclusive Moves I'm mostly focused on Headbutt and Quick Attack because of very strong STAB and priority, respectively. Guide includes Pokemon's location, compatible moves, types & base stats.

The movesets they learn differs compared to the regular Eevee, with moves such as Double Kick and Bite being available early on. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Along with its many evolutions, Eevee also comes equipped with a standard set of moves that it learns as a reward for training and leveling up. Whereas Hi Jump Kick, the preferred Fighting type move has a base power of 130 which gives you an approximate base power of 195. What is the maximum number of Pokemon I can hold in my box Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee? Like you said, Headbutt is good STAB and Quick Attack has lots of PP plus priority.

At a base power of 40, Tackle is by no means a strong Normal-type attack.

Please be advised that we may not reply to every individual feedbacks. One of the most basic Pokémon moves is Tackle. I would opt to keep Headbutt, however. Which moves should I replace on my partner Eevee? Karli Iwamasa is a creative writer based in the Bay Area. For my third slot I kept Double Edge since it is the strongest physical normal type move Eevee can learn for the STAB bonus and the grass move alleviates the recoil damage. Effects.

Does Partner Eevee's gender ratio change in Lets Go Eevee? What Pokémon can drop which Candies in Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee?

Yes! This moveset attempts to take down the opponent's team with brute physical power. Swift is the only special attack that Eevee learns by leveling up and has its pros and cons. Eevee learns Bite at lvl 30, and Jolteon learns Double Kick at level 30.

Buzzy Buzz - Partner Exclusive Move Stats If the user is holding a King's Rock or Razor Fang, each consecutive hit has an equal chance to cause the opponent t… The unique Partner Eevee has a higher Base Stats compared to regular Eevee found in the wild. Life Orb boosts the power of Eevee's damaging moves by 1.3x but it then loses 1/10 its max HP immediately after the attack. Double Kick: 30 BP Physical Move. With this move, Eevee can dish out strong Water Type damage plus heal Eevee for half the damage this move causes to its target. Double-Edge deals damage, but the user receives 1 ⁄ 3 of the damage it inflicted in recoil. In other words, if the attack does 90 HP damage to the opponent, the user will lose 30 HP. My recommendation is keeping Headbutt, Bite, Quick Attack, and switching the last move as needed :3, Ok, I think I will, thank you! (C)1995-2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. All Rights Reserved.All trademarks, character and/or image used in this article are the copyrighted property of their respective owners.▶Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Official Website. In addition, Double Kick gives Eevee an effective way to hit Rock and Steel-types that would otherwise resist its Normal-type attacks. Early on, it's extremely useful, but as you progress it gets less useful, as normal types don't appear as often. Check Out All Storyline Walkthrough & Guide! Your trusty Partner will be a definite choice for challenging Story or Gyms. While most of its level-up moves are Normal-type attacks, each move serves a different role and purpose. That would be 60 total. (Fighting Type) Each "Kick" would give you an approximated Base Power of 45 thus achieving a total of around 90. RELATED: Pokémon: Which Eeveelution Should You Pick For Your Zodiac? The movesets they learn differs compared to the regular Eevee, with moves such as Double Kick and Bite being available early on. Out of all Eevee's level-up moves, Take Down is the only one with an Accuracy below 100, meaning it always has the potential to miss. Filter movelist to show only Physical, Special, or Status moves, Additional move information such as Risk versus Reward Statistics or Move power versus specific type-matchups. Bold indicates a move that gets STAB when used by Eevee; Italic indicates a move that gets STAB only when used by an evolution of Eevee Quick Attack is a Normal-type move with a base power of 40, making it appear to be very similar to Tackle.

Honestly, it doesn't matter too much. Pokémon: Which Eeveelution Should You Pick For Your Zodiac? I still prefer Headbutt for the sheer power tho. Able to Use Partner Exclusive Moves *You can search compatiblility via Pokemon name or types, (C)2018 Pokémon. You could use Buzzy Buzz for Misty, and rotate the move as needed. To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time. Therefore, Tail Whip is rarely ever considered a good move to keep around on an Eevee's moveset. As the only Dark-type move that Eevee learns by leveling up, Bite can come in clutch in different situations. Life Orb boosts the power of Eevee's damaging moves by 1.3x but it then loses 1/10 its max HP immediately after the attack. I would opt to keep Headbutt, however. I'd reccomend keeping Bite on your Eevee for the long run, due to the coverage for Sabrina's Gym and the tower in Lavender Town. The target is quickly kicked twice in succession using both feet. Like Tail Whip, Growl is not an attacking move. Eevee-gmax movesets Sword/Shield are listed here. My Eevee is level 17, and she has Bite, Double Kick, Headbutt, and Quick Attack. Early on, it's extremely useful, but as you progress it gets less useful, as normal types don't appear as often. Choice Specs will increase the damage of Eevee's special moves by 1.5x but will lock you into the first move you pick. Pokémon Let's Go: 10 Pokémon To Use Your Master Ball On, Pokemon Sword & Shield: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Applin, Genshin Impact: Most Important Resources In The Game, Ranked, Hades: The 10 Greatest Underworld Characters, Ranked, The 10 Best Side Quests In Watch Dogs: Legion, Spider-Man: 10 Superpowers You Never Knew Miles Morales Had, 10 Pokémon Who Look Nothing Like Their Base Form, Assassin's Creed Valhalla: 10 Best Back Tattoos, Ranked, 10 Things Only Pro Players Know You Can Do In Demon’s Souls PS5, Sword & Shield: The 10 Best Gen VIII Pokemon, The 10 Strongest Pokemon In Generation V (Based On Stats), Call Of Duty: 5 Things That Are Historically Accurate In Cold War (& 5 Things That Aren’t), Assassin’s Creed Games Ranked From Worst To Best, 10 Things Only Pro Players Know You Can Do In Assassin's Creed Valhalla, 10 Things That Make No Sense In Spider-Man: Miles Morales, 5 Reasons Little Hope Is Better Than Until Dawn (& 5 Ways Until Dawn Is Better), 10 Things That Make No Sense In Call Of Duty: Cold War, The 5 Best Things About Spider-Man: Miles Morales (& The 5 Worst). If I had to reccomend one move for you, I'd reccomend Bouncy Bubble, as it's a solid water type move that also heals you. Umbreon and Espeon both can learn Psychic but I don’t really know the benefits of picking one over the other, besides Espeon’s STAB. Does Partner Eevee's gender ratio change in Lets Go Eevee?

This essentially makes it a 60 base power attack.

In a pinch, however, Eevee can certainly pack a punch with Double-Edge on its moveset.

With Adaptability, Eevee's same-type attack bonus (stab) is 2 instead of 1.5. (C)2018 Pokémon. It's primary goal is to take down the opponent's team with brute physical power. ♦ Body Slam is a physical STAB-boosted 85-base power Normal-type move (30% chance to paralyze the target). Partner Eevee will be able to use a powerful unique moves called the Partner Exclusive Moves. Who should I teach these move-tutor moves to? Double kick hits twice for 30 each. Top rated Eevee-gmax Sword/Shield movesets. Two legs are used to quickly kick the foe twice in one turn. With a base attack of 60, Swift is a very reliable attack that will never miss, regardless of any Accuracy drops. I'm trying to figure out if a multi-hitting move is stronger because it hits more, or weaker because the attack power is divided.

So this leaves Double Kick. Early on, it's extremely useful, but as you progress it gets less useful, as normal types don't appear as often. I'm mostly focused on Headbutt and Quick Attack because of very strong STAB and priority, respectively. Shouldn't I use Buzzy Buzz for Misty? Your feedbacks will be checked by our staffs and will be attended to accordingly. What Pokémon can drop which Candies in Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee? I just reached Cerulean City, so I finally have access to Sizzly Slide, Bouncy Bubble, and Buzzy Buzz. Is it true I need partner eevee to get sylveon in sword and shield? Headbutt, on the other hand, is a strong, reliable STAB move. With Adaptability, Eevee's same-type attack bonus (stab) is 2 instead of 1.5.