if time is an issue. Giving Tater Tot Casserole an Italian Flair. Whisk together the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, milk, salt, and pepper. Set aside. Let me know how it works out. Top with the potato nuggets evenly over the cheese. Top with sausage and 1/4 cup green onion.

22 %, teaspoons dried chili pepper flakes (optional), (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots (potatoes). Preheat the oven to 350°F. I am a vegetarian and I dont eat egg. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add in the sausage meat with chili pepper flakes (if using) onions and garlic, stir with a wooden spoon breaking up the meat, cook until well browned (about 10-12 minutes) drain the fat, then add in about 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; mix to combine. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add in the sausage meat with chili pepper flakes (if using) onions and garlic, stir with a wooden spoon breaking up the meat, cook until well browned (about 10-12 minutes) drain the fat, then add in about 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; mix to combine. I would see a lot of Potato Tater Tots, and the occasional Broccoli Tater Tots. All Rights Reserved. Add the soup mixture, corn, and green beans. Buon Appetito! For example, I happened to come upon Skillet Pizza five years after it was all the rage. This is a great idea. Have a great weekend.

Italian Tot-chos: Toss 28 ounces frozen tots with 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning; bake. Stir to combine. In a large bowl combine, chopped broccoli, and the rest of the ingredients, gently stir with a wooden fork to combine well.
Please read my, Chick Alfredo Italian Totchos, Chicken Alfredo Totchos, cubed or shredded (Rotisserie chicken works well). In a blender, whisk together the half & half, eggs, cream cheese, 1 tsp garlic salt, black pepper, mustard and nutmeg. Broccoli is really the only vegetable my grandson will eat. Your email address will not be published. No matter what you call this dish, it is … Your email address will not be published. I wish I would have had this recipe when my kids were growing up, although my kids were good about eating veggies.

This is a delicious and easy one-dish meal! Copyright ©2020, An Italian in my Kitchen. Spread in a greased 9x13" pan. Required fields are marked *. And all the Yummy melted cheese! Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. We won't send you spam. Use the large Italian sausages for this and remove the casings, you can use turkey sausages if desired, no need to thaw the nuggets for this recipe. Thanks for another great one. Cook until no pink remains, seasoning with 1/2 tsp garlic salt. My daughter ate two before I could even get them on the table and the Italian decided that maybe we didn’t plant enough broccoli! Drizzle a large skillet with olive oil. Hi Leandra, yes you are right, it is romanesco, although we all call it broccoli, and for me really similar, some people say closer to cauliflower but I disagree. Drain all excess fat from the pan set aside. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray, Set aside. Return to the oven for 3-5 minutes.

Learn how your comment data is processed. Pre-heat oven to 400° (200° celsius), cover cookie sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease. English Translation of “tot” | The official Collins Italian-English Dictionary online. How cute!! I can’t wait to give them a go with my kids! I Placed them on a lightly oiled cookie sheet and baked them for approximately 25 minutes.

Hi Marisa, I’m sure they will like them, have a great week you too! Filed Under: Fall/Winter, Holiday Appetizers & Side Dishes, Most Posts, Side Dishes, Side Dishes, Vegetables, Your email address will not be published. It's not necessary to completely thaw the tater tots, just allow them to sit on the counter while you prepare the other ingredients.
Hi Pooja, what you could do is increase the cheese and maybe decrease the bread crumbs by a bit. Since I started my life in Italy, I sometimes feel like I live in …