It enables broken draws and Turn 4 kills! Listing; Spoiler; Compact Type: Deck Idea Format: sta Standard ⚠️ Set has invalid cards. CMC 4.08: Card Color Breakdown: Card Type Breakdown: Main Deck - 21 cards, 21 distinct Columns. To find the Penny Dreadful community join the Discord. Approx. Format: Standard. Top 8 finishers on each month's league leaderboard win credit with MTGO Traders. ChannelFireball - Magic: The Gathering Strategy, Singles, Cards, Decks. To find a game sign up and then create a game in Constructed, Specialty, Freeform Tournament Practice with "Penny Dreadful League" as the comment. I built this deck on stream after getting repeatedly beat by it. All rights reserved. No portion of this website may be used without expressed written consent. Burning Prophet enables great scenarios where you select your draws very easily and deal huge chunks of damage, and Merfolk Trickster is perfect to deal with the super-annoying Adanto Vanguard. They are hosted on Gatherling along with a lot of other player-run Magic Online events. Value: $35.75. Browse Decklists from tournaments, leagues and elsewhere. We have six free-to-enter weekly tournaments with prizes from Cardhoarder. The next rotation is in 12 weeks. 0 Likes 0 Comments. Every single standard season I try (and often am not rewarded) to build the best Izzet deck possible and this is my current take. Export to CSV; Export to Text; Export to Arena; Print Decklist View mode: Listing. r/ IzzetMTG. Help us translate the site into your language. Izzet Wizards has been around since Dominaria with Adeliz, the Cinder Wind, but now with Lightning Stormkin it becomes an even better deck. Other than Shock and Opt, you’d love to play more 1-drops to power up the Dreadhorde Arcanist. When you complete a five match league run for the first time ever you will get 1 tik credit with MTGO Traders (at the end of the month). Last Modified On: 5/12/2019 Market Median Low $114.58 $128.00 $72.53 Buy This Deck! Tools. Penny Dreadful. Join. card classic compact. Hot. [Login] You can join the league at any time. Hot New Top Rising. You may enter any number of times but only one deck at a time. Posted by 1 month ago. Landon Hearne's Izzet Storm. Latest Set: War of the Spark. Maindeck 60. Anything 2¢ or less for half or more of all checks is legal for the season. Planeswalker 5 2 Ral, Izzet Viceroy 3 Ral, Storm Conduit. This is a close one. There were a handful of directions you can take an Izzet deck in the current Standard: Izzet Phoenix, Izzet Tempo, Izzet Prowess, and so on. After a bit of testing I've come to like the numbers I have but could definitely use some work on the sideboard. While I think that Esper has become way worse with M20 (mainly because Field of the Dead, Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord and Chandra, Awakened Inferno) it’s still played. and its respective properties are © 1996 Kazuki Takahashi © 2017 NAS • TV Tokyo.Privacy Policy • Terms of Service. Prices are checked every hour for a week. Andrea Mengucci burst onto the Pro Magic scene with a Top 8 in Atlanta at Pro Tour Journey into Nyx, after a memorable undefeated run at the "King of the Hill" table starting in round 1. Modern Decks Standard Decks Submit a Deck Search Decks. You have a good clock that doesn’t get blocked by Zombies, and you have plenty of interaction. Fry and Aether Gust are great at what they do, especially Aether Gust, which is able to delay a Scapeshift or a Wilderness Reclamation even through Veil of Summer, which has happened to me multiple times already. Decklists

https://mtg.cardsrealm.com/tournament/1jnm8-modern-royale

Nossos Par Storm, Burn, and all things Izzet! The best way to search legal cards is with Scryfall. Izzet Wizards in Standard Andrea Mengucci. I played against Scapeshift four times and haven’t dropped a match, and this matchup is the main reason why I’ve stuck with this deck. 7 Creature: 3 Niv-Mizzet, Parun 3 Crackling Drake 1 Murmuring Mystic. With 22 noncreature spells in the deck and many more in the sideboard, Augur of Bolas has a high chance of hitting, guaranteeing you the fuel to continue to pressure your opponent. [GRN][Standard] Izzet Control. Rising. Before Core Set 2020, you were easily playing 4 copies of Adeliz, the Cinder Wind, but I think with the addition of Lightning Stormkin is fine to cut down to 3 Adeliz, as they are very similar and you might find yourself with a redundant copy of the legendary creature in your hand. Legality is determined a week after the release of a Standard-legal set on Magic Online. If you want to respect it more, you can add some Saheeli, Sublime Artificer. How does rotation work? I’m not comfortable in saying that this is a Tier 1 deck in Standard, but it’s a fun deck with a great matchup against Scapeshift, which is exactly where you want to be right now in Standard. Leagues last for roughly a month. In Standard, the Arcanist will have fewer targets to flashback at 1 mana, but you can pump it with Adeliz, the Cinder Wind and cast more expensive cards. Penny Dreadful tournaments are sponsored by Cardhoarder. Yu-Gi-Oh! A card that has stolen my heart in Legacy is Dreadhorde Arcanist, which has the same role as Dark Confidant but is more resilient to Wrenn and Six. The deck could definitely be improved, as there are many options to build around, and today I’ll go through all of them. [Sign Up], All original content herein is Copyright 2020 TCGplayer, Inc. TCGplayer.com® is a trademark of TCGplayer, Inc. The best way to build decks is to use a search engine that supports Penny Dreadful legality (f:pd) like Scryfall. Welcome, Guest! Standard. I like God-Eternal Kefnet, because while it doesn’t immediately guarantee you card advantage, it is good in the long-term and this deck often turns into a control deck where Kefnet will give you more than just a card. And while some people play Unsummon, I really can’t see myself playing it. While it doesn’t seem to have the traditional power level for Standard play, the fact that it is a Wizard powers up Wizard’s Lightning and Adeliz, the Cinder Wind. Creature 8 4 Goblin Electromancer 4 Runaway Steam-Kin. Popup card images courtesy of deckbox.org. Any version of a card on the legal cards list is legal. Any version of a card on the legal cards list is legal. How do I get a game and find other Penny Dreadful players? I always keep Shock though, because it’s important for Dreadhorde Arcanist, as well as killing Teferi, Time Reveler, which is the best way for them to beat Flame Sweep.