Browse many of images of LDS Temples, natural landscapes, Latter-Day Saint Temples, all that can be purchased as prints on canvas, paper, or metal. Outdated mechanical and electrical systems were replaced with modern equipment including plumbing, heating, and air conditioning. utah wedding photographer blog, salt lake family photographer, utah newborn photographer, child and family photographer in salt lake , utah wedding blog, salt lake brides, vintage wedding photographer, baby photographer in utah, Dan and I have been happily married coming up on 8 years now, this month! to help give you the best experience we can. This page includes pictures of the Jordan River Temple in South Jordan River, Utah. We've shipped over 1 million items worldwide for our 500,000+ artists. And before you go, here’s a very interesting video that shows in-depth video footage of the reconstructed temple, as well as details regarding the materials and new technologies that were used in the renovation. EUR (€) Thank you for letting me be part of it. $rightAlign=false; echo ''; Shop for jordan river temple art from the world's greatest living artists. CAD ($) 9 reviews of Jordan River LDS Temple "Maybe this isn't my first choice in architecture, but it's interesting for the eyes. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Admin'; Each purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can find photo prints, canvas wraps, and framed photos in a large variety of sizes. By closing this message or continuing to use this site, you are accepting our Privacy Policy. St. George Temple … web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. If one of these above pictures caught your eye, just click on it! The temple pictures are amazing! I've shot hundreds of weddings, senior pictures, families...you name it. The roof was replaced, and seismic upgrades were made. The following is a collection of photos Tweet Find LDS temple pictures, Christian art and inspirational art, A mile west of the Jordan River in Utah, the Jordan River Utah Temple features a lush flower garden surrounding its fountain. Browse a photograph gallery of beautiful images captured of the Jordan River Utah Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The beautifully-white temple stands in the southern Salt Lake Valley, 2 miles west of I-15. Located in South Jordan, Utah, a suburb 16 miles south of downtown Salt Lake City. Autumn At Temple Square 23X31 Dustin Lefevre $179.99 $89.98. USD ($), Copyright © 2020 FineArtAmerica.com - All Rights Reserved. Jena and Jeff were so much fun and you could tell how much they loved their day. Browse a photograph gallery of beautiful images captured of the Jordan River Utah Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Before we share these beautiful photos with you, here are a few facts that you might not know about the Jordan River Temple: Jordan River Temple – Peace Be Still Panoramic by Taylor Yardley, Jordan River Temple – – Living Waters by Jon Adams, Jordan River Temple – Evening Glow by Alan Fullmer, Jordan River Temple – Morning Light by Richard Webb, Jordan River Temple – Reminiscent Heavens by Jason Miller, Jordan River Temple – Flowers by Alan Fullmer, Jordan River Temple – Summer Glow by Rory Wallwork, Jordan River Temple – Summer Storm Passes by Phill Monson, Jordan River Temple – Sunset and Flowers by Jon Adams, Jordan River Temple – Summer Sunset by Dustin Bitter. echo ' ('.dtFmt($dt).') Salt Lake Temple Eternal Blessing 23X39 Ken Fortie $259.99 $65.00. #LDSTemple #MormonTemple, Jordan River Utah Temple. The public will have six weeks to tour the newly renovated Jordan River Utah Temple, beginning Saturday, March 17, 2018. po.src = \'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js\'; The Jordan River Utah Temple is found in South Jordan, Utah, and encompasses an incredible 148, 236 square feet. By the time it had been a week of knowing one another, my mom had a framed picture of us displayed in her living room. This blog is a running record of all the photo shoots I've done over the years. Oct 31, 2013 - Jordan River Utah Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Jordan River, Palms & Jordan Landscape. The entire interior and exterior were refreshed and beautified with new furnishings, finishes, carpet, artwork, and murals. 1 - 56 of 56 jordan river temple art for sale, Jordan River Utah Lds Mormon Temple Print, 1702 Visscher Stoopendaal Map of Israel Print, 1720 Funck Map of Israel Palestine Holy Land Print, Charles de La Fosse Paris 1636 - 1716 CHRIST AT THE HOME OF MARTHA AND MARY Print, Columns at The Ancient City of Jerash in Jordan Print, Jordan River Utah Temple Angel Moroni Print, Jordan River, House of the Lord in Pointillism Print, Jordan River Utah Temple landscape view Print, Jordan River Utah Temple Portrait View Print, Oquirrh Mountain Temple at High Noon Print. Strobist info: ISO 200 1/200 sec f/8.0 SB-600 held on a stick camera left high above couple at 1/8 power. I told Dan that I had always felt that I would adopt ever since I was a little girl. Castle of the Jews) is a baptism site in the Jordan River Valley. 'Jordan River Temple Under the Rainbow 30x20' by Ken Fortie. (Feature photo can be found here: Jordan River Temple – Summer Glow by Rory Wallwork). echo ''.$title. Black Friday Going On Now! Complimentary tickets are available for the temple open house at templeopenhouse.lds.org. Dedicated on November 16, 1981. The grounds are open to all who wish to the feel the peace that surrounds this holy building. We met in Moab, Utah on a river rafting trip. They serve voluntarily, usually for a period of several years. GBP (£) Modifications to the landscaping has beautified the temple grounds, which is something we as photographers are particularly excited about! The Jordan River Temple is considered to be one of the busiest temples in the Church. This is a week after meeting each other... Days after we met, Dan and I had a heart to heart. It's printed on matte canvas and expertly framed. ORDER BY pos '.$limit; The Jordan River Utah Temple is found in South Jordan, Utah, and encompasses an incredible 148, 236 square feet. Qasr el Yahud (lit. It is the namesake of the Jordan River, which flows about a mile east of the temple on its course through the valley. Navigate to content in this page, Accessibility Assistance, opens A D A page, Jordan River Utah Temple, Dramatic Clouds, South Jordan, Utah, Jordan River Utah Temple, Blooming Flowers, South Jordan, Utah, Jordan River Utah Temple, Sign, South Jordan, Utah, Jordan River Utah Temple, Garden in Bloom, South Jordan, Utah, Jordan River Utah Temple Sign, South Jordan, Utah, Spring Snow at Jordan River Utah Temple, South Jordan, Utah, Jordan River Utah Temple, Sign and Flowers, South Jordan, Utah, Jordan River Utah Temple, South Jordan, Utah, Jordan River Utah Temple Spire, South Jordan, Utah. ', '; So we thought that now would be a perfect time to share 10 stunning photos of the temple before it’s re-dedicated on May 20, 2018 and then back in operation. Old doesn't mean decrepit, though. LDS temples are notoriously well-maintained, and this one is not exception. The Jordan River Temple is illuminated by a warm golden glow in this new and exclusive fine art piece. This church was dedicated in 1981 and is owned by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints ().This selection of pictures was taken during a quick walk around the temple on the evening of 2/2/2007. I just delivered their wedding photos to Janett's mom and she said they're more in love than ever before. // echo ', '.nvl($row[1],$row[4]).' Jordan River Utah Temple. Add personalization to your framed temple to make it unique and add a unique personal touch. WHERE s.subject_id = '.$subject_id.' picture_url, picture_desc, photographer_id, width_no, height_no, thumbnail_url Jordan River Temple. })(); '; Jordan River Temple 15x18 Gray Frame $79.99 $39.99. All of these beautiful Jordan River Utah Temple pictures are for sale. The Jordan River Temple open house is in full swing now, so we thought now would be a perfect time to share 10 stunning photos of the temple before it's re-dedicated on May 20, 2018 and then back in operation. There are a handful of LDS temples in the Salt Lake Valley, and besides the ever-stoic Salt Lake Temple, this is the next oldest. It is the highest-capacity temple in the Church, with six ordinance rooms each seating 125 patrons. Browse our curated collections! Dedicated on November 16, 1981. They were married in the Jordan River Temple with a reception at The…. That's what we like to hear!! [more], The Jordan River Utah Temple is found in South Jordan, Utah, and encompasses an incredible 148, 236 square feet. Although I did not entirely know what adoption meant , it has been a word that…. (Temples are closed when being renovated. AUD ($)