356 calories; protein 33.4g 67% DV; carbohydrates 40.7g 13% DV; fat 7.2g 11% DV; cholesterol 71.9mg 24% DV; sodium 3307.3mg 132% DV. I added a touch of onion powder and cayenne pepper to the soya sauce mixture. While the chicken is cooking, stir together the soy sauce, honey, and chili paste. Remove the sinew from the chicken, cut into large, bite-size pieces and soak in (A). Please read my disclosure policy. Cook for 1 minute. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with … If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. Would go perfectly in this. A keeper for sure. The Weekday Lunches & Breakfasts Cookbook. This recipe is great. Reduce heat to medium and add oil ( I would have preferred sesame oil, but I was out so I used canola). Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the broccoli on top of the other ingredients and cover with lid. When oil is warm, pour the chicken and marinade into the skillet. The broccoli should be bright green and barely softened. It’s easy to make authentic Chinese-style stir-fries with Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of emails you receive. I like to make sure that all of my ingredients are prepped before I begin cooking so I am not scrambling to get everything into the skillet on time! Season with soy sauce. I made this for dinner tonight. Cut the chicken in strips and turn them over in cornflour. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. lengths. Fry carrots and aubergine with garlic and ginger for approx. It can be made quickly and easily using Poultry. It’s just one of many recipes I’ve tried from the newest addition to my beloved cookbook collection, The Weekday Lunches & Breakfasts Cookbook! instagram Push the chicken and vegetables mixture to the side of the skillet. Fry at high heat in a bit of oil until the chicken has good colour. Add chicken and cook, stirring often, until chicken is no longer pink. Add broccoli mixture back into the pan and add stir fry sauce, soy sauce, sesame seeds, and green onions. To be honest, I made this recipe b/c I didn't have any sherry in the house and was looking for a quick and easy recipe my 10-yr old daughter and I could do together. These little changes really helped and allowed for moist chicken, crunchy but well cooked broccoli and a not-too goopy sauce! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. 2. Using chicken thighs ensures delicious juicy bites of chicken every time however you can certainly replace it with chicken breasts if you prefer. This recipe includes paleo and non paleo options so you can easily use ingredients you have on hand! The sauce to stir-fry the chicken is another critical element of this recipe. Stir in chicken and soy sauce mixture; stirring constantly, bring to boil and boil 1 minute. This post may contain affiliate links. Serve immediately over steamed brown rice, garnished with sesame seeds. Add 1/2 tablespoon of oil, and let it warm for a few seconds. A little too salty for my taste. Chicken Stir Fry always turns out the best when you cook it at a high temperature. Congrats! Serve this easy meal over rice or noodles for the perfect meal! Go stir-fry crazy with this healthy, filling, and flavorful Chinese Broccoli and Chicken recipe!The secret is in my tasty stir-fry brown sauce made with hoisin and a delicious marinade.It’s super simple to make, and it’s perfect for those nights when you are pressed for time. The warm broth will help the sugar to dissolve easily. Your email address will not be published. I vow to never order this as takeout EVER AGAIN! While marinating, prepare vegetables. Her greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes for the everyday home cook! Cook, stirring ... with sauce. My boyfriend could not stop stealing pieces from the pot. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Skip the take-out and make this Teriyaki Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe at home. Push the garlic and onion to the outside of the pan. © 2020 Kikkoman Trading Europe GmbH. Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Chicken > Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry. Will be demoing this for my students tomorrow. Once it is thickened, you are set with a delicious at-home meal option that tastes better than take-out! I can assure you first hand that Mary’s recipes are always easy to make and nothing short of delicious. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. This easy dinner is sure to be a hit! It was a hit at my home and I would even consider trying the original recipe in the future and adding more than 3 cups of broccoli since I added three to my two chicken breast measurement and it was not enough :/ other than that I loved it! 3. Combine gluten-free Tamari sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and ginger in a large resalable bag with the chicken. While you cook your chicken and steam your broccoli, you can quickly stir together your sauce ingredients. Changs. I love serving this chicken broccoli stir fry recipe over rice, but you can serve it over noodles if you’d like, or even enjoy it on its own! DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained and juice reserved 1/4 cup KIKKOMAN® Less Sodium Soy Sauce 1/4 cup KIKKOMAN® Stir Fry Sauce I also added minced garlic and ginger to the soya sauce mixture. You know those busy busy days when you need a meal on the table quickly (and you’ve literally got nothing to go to at 5pm)… this is going to be your saving grace! oil in same pan. I cooked the chicken in a small amount of water, let the water cook off and then seasoned it. Next time I will try low sodium soy sauce. 2 minutes before adding florets of broccoli and chicken. Stay up to date on all the latest recipes, reviews, giveaways, and more for free! 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in strips 1 medium DOLE® Onion, thinly sliced 1 cup DOLE® Broccoli, cut into florets 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 can (20 oz.) Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. rss This post may contain affiliate links. Just stir-fry meat, poultry, seafood or … For the latest Kikkoman recipes, tips, news, views and priority notice for competitions and events, please subscribe to our monthly email newsletter. Store this in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. http://definitelyleopard.com/2012/06/24/the-versatile-blogger-award.aspx. The great thing about chicken stir fry is that it’s loaded with fresh veggies and lean protein so it’s the perfect meal! Add stir-fry sauce and crushed pepper. I'm made this for dinner and loved it! How to Make Broccoli and Chicken Stir Fry: Make the Sauce: Combine all of the sauce ingredients and stir to dissolve the sugar. Cook without stirring for 2 minutes, until browned, and then use a sturdy metal spatula to lift and flip each piece of chicken. It came out great. To be honest, I made this recipe b/c I didn't have any sherry in the house and was looking for a quick and easy recipe my 10-yr old daughter and I could do together. Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce. You're awesome for doing it! You know those busy busy days when you need a meal on the table quickly (and you’ve literally got nothing to go to at 5pm)… this is going to be your saving grace! Privacy Policy | California Privacy Rights. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. It’s essential! Another variation I may try in the future--add whole cashews near the end. Info. Juicy chicken pieces and tender crisp broccoli are mixed with a homemade stir fry sauce to create a quick meal that the whole family will love! All you need is one pan and about 20 minutes to make this easy and healthy Teriyaki Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry!