), but my baby sis does have one and she so kindly is sharing her favorite homemade ice cream recipe with us today in honor of this terrific holiday. The class for this action is all those who bought the product in New York during the applicable statute of limitations. 8 oz. With 2 minutes remaining, add the almonds (or any other toppings such as mini chocolate chips, fudge swirl, chocolate covered coffee beans, etc.). I am yet to be a proud owner of an ice cream maker (eeps, can you believe I don’t have one yet?! 6%. for! 2 large eggs Whisk eggs and add to mixture. Kirkland Signaturte (Costco) Mint Dipped In Chocolate Ice Cream Bar. I love milk chocolate and almonds, but I am not a big fan of these. A Collision of Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams mixed with Peanut Butter Cups, Fudge-Covered Toffee Pieces, White Chocolatey Chunks & Fudge-Covered Almonds Half Baked® Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams mixed with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Fudge Brownies Shew, yesterday was a day! Birthday’s in August…it’s top of the wish list. Nutrition facts: Per serving size 1 Bar (78g), contains 280 calories. Mix together everything but the eggs and almonds until blended. Fill out this form for a FREE and prompt case evaluation. Generous portions of almonds mixed with our famous chocolate ice cream. As you know, we’re kind of ice cream obsessed around here. Vitamin A  Happy National Ice Cream Day! Once my hubby Andy and I realized we could use them in an ice cream and combine sweet & salty with a crunch, we decided to combine the almonds with a mocha ice cream and haven’t looked back. ice cream: cream, milk, nonfat milk, sugar, egg yolk, vanilla extract. Please provide any additional information about your inquiry. Otherwise freeze for at least an additional hour. milk chocolate flavored coating with almonds: coating (sugar, coconut oil, nonfat dry milk, unsweetened chocolate, soybean oil, unsweetened chocolate processed with alkali, soy lecithin), roasted almonds (almonds, canola oil and/or safflower oil). Chocolate ice cream with almond pieces. Thanks girls, for letting me share today. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. We allow for one photo to be shared with a link back and proper credit given. The class for this action is all those who bought the product in New York during the applicable statute of limitations. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Sometimes the simplest things are the best. Excluded from real chocolate products are “vegetable oils of all kinds.”, But real chocolate is not always easy to work with. For these devises, mix the ice cream in the pre-frozen bowl for 13 minutes. A staple in the Grimm household here in Santa Barbara is the Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar – they are to d.i.e. Costco. Calorie breakdown: 65% fat, 30% carbs, 5% protein. Look for Mayfield ice cream at a store near you*, ©2020 Mayfield Dairy Farms, LLC.  | . Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Kirkland Signature Vanilla Ice Cream Bar, Chocolate Almond Dipped. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Per 1 bar - Calories: 280kcal | Fat: 21.00g | Carbs: 22.00g | Protein: 4.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 270kcal | Fat: 18.00g | Carbs: 22.00g | Protein: 5.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 340kcal | Fat: 21.00g | Carbs: 31.00g | Protein: 5.00g, Per 1 bar - Calories: 140kcal | Fat: 5.00g | Carbs: 22.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 280kcal | Fat: 19.00g | Carbs: 22.00g | Protein: 5.00g, Per 11 pieces - Calories: 180kcal | Fat: 12.00g | Carbs: 13.00g | Protein: 3.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 165kcal | Fat: 4.00g | Carbs: 30.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 30kcal | Fat: 3.00g | Carbs: 1.00g | Protein: 1.00g, Per 2 pieces - Calories: 150kcal | Fat: 11.00g | Carbs: 11.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 2 pieces - Calories: 180kcal | Fat: 11.00g | Carbs: 16.00g | Protein: 3.00g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by, Chocolate Almond Dipped Vanilla Ice Cream Bars, Half-Dipped Dark Chocolate Pineapple Rings, Chicken & Dijon Pan Sauce with Spicy Collard Greens & Apple Rice.