Impossible d'ajouter l'article à votre liste. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. New pencil and rolled it out until it stopped and this little bit of product is all you get for the price. Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une donnée valide. À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. See how we make shopping for wellness even easier. $7.97 $ 7. When I wore it into the covid unit I thought to my self oh please let my eyebrows last 12 hours and well here is a picture from the start of my shift the the end and I can't be any more happy!!!! Tiene un buen tono color café, ni tan claro ni tan obscuro, me llegó un paquete de dos, lo cual me pareció fabuloso. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Shop all L'Oreal Paris. See how a store is chosen for you. Brow Stylist Definer makes the art of the brow easy. L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Designer Brow Pencil, Blonde, 0.045 oz. G953690: Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Zinc, Tocopherol, Silica, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide; [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77400/Bronze Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470/Carmine]. Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? Go to. F.I.L.# D179230/1. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Me gustó el color, la textura y la forma del cepillo, que en conjunto me deja las cejas naturales, Es muy ligero y no se corre, lo he comprado ya varias veces. The mechanical and retractable pencil with spoolie brush is used for combing and blending the perfect brow. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I was looking to replace an expensive but loved pencil I got on sale at tv shopping network and was no longer available and other sources of the brand were $24 for 1 pencil . Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Ultra-fine tip waterproof mechanical eyebrow pencil comes with spoolie, Brow Stylist Definer Waterproof Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil with soft spoolie easily blends. Shape brows with this ultra-fine tip eyebrow pencil - a perfect tool to draw tiny brow hairs and shape brows for a waterproof, well-defined look. I naturally have fuller brows, so I don't have to do much (most days I don't even fill them in at all), but other ladies who have little to no hair might go through this more quickly than someone like me! Details. Un problème s'est produit lors du chargement de ce menu pour le moment. We aim to show you accurate product information. The mechanical and retractable pencil with spoolie brush is used for combing and blending the perfect brow. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. $6.26 $ 6. 4.5 out of 5 stars 10,178. 97 $7.97 $ 7. compare sizes before you buy, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Build and sculpt your dream brow from natural to intense.