Each sip of LaCroix Sparking Water is flavored with the natural essence oils extracted from the named fruit. Earn 1X QPoint for every dollar spent on this product. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020. This means you can enjoy the refreshing taste of a carbonated beverage completely guilt-free. ! Enjoy the delicious flavor at the gym, in the office or on the go! This is my favorite La Croix water flavor. Calorie-free alternative to grapefruit soda. The average person needs to drink eight 8-oz glasses of water a day, and with LaCroix Sparkling Water, each of those eight glasses can have a special, fruity essence that you will love! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2020. See more. Razz-Cranberry . I mean that in the best way possible. Pure. Thank you so much to the people at La Croix for the goods. Lighter, refreshing, tasty, and satisfying! Along with being the best flavor, it is also a lot less polarizing than some of the other flavors (I'm looking at you, Coconut). Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! This crisp citrus sparkling water is sure to need constant restocking. Enjoy LaCroix! Can't find what you need? La Croix can be purchased in most major grocery stores, as well as Target, Walmart, Rite Aid and La Croix's website. I would never drink this again. I hate it, my mom loves it. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 7. oz. So three stars it is! Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. My two favorite flavors are the mango and the coconut (although it was a little strange at first!). This flavor fell in the same place for most of my friends and their rankings. You tryna be tricky? Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. and give us feedback about your visit today. This was the definitive last for me and all of my friends. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2016. Fun name with an exotic appeal. This tasted like how I wanted Mango to taste: summery, refreshing, and somewhat sweet. The answer is no. Curate Kiwi Sandia . We only make money if you purchase a product through our links, and all opinions about the products are our own. Sparkling Water, Pure . Earn QPoints + $17.99 5-Ream Paper—Enroll for only $4.99. Razz-Cranberry . Our drinks offer the perfect splash of refreshment for work and play. La Croix. Then this is for you. 12 oz./355mL can is easy to take along in a purse or backpack, Ingredients: natural flavors, carbonated water, Free of gluten, calories, sodium, and artificial sweeteners, LaCroix Tangerine Sparkling Water, 12 oz., 24/Carton (40106), LaCroix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water, 12 oz., 24/Carton (NAV40102), LaCroix Cran-Raspberry Sparkling Water, 12 oz., 24/Carton (NAV40132), LaCroix Lime Sparkling Water, 12 Oz., 24/Carton (NAV40125), LaCroix Berry Sparkling Water, 12 oz., 24/Carton (NAV40156), LaCroix Lemon Sparkling Water, 12 oz., 24/Carton (NAV40130), Coca-Cola Diet Coke, 12 oz., 24/Carton (00049000028911), Coca-Cola Original Cola, 12 oz., 24/Carton (00049000028904), LaCroix Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz., 24/Carton (NAV40121), LaCroix Orange Sparkling Water, 12 oz., 24/Carton (NAV40129), Nestle Pure Life Purified Water, 16.9 Fl oz. Image: La Croix. FUN: LaCroix is the perfect drink for every occasion. La Croix. From this flavor on, I loved them all; it was really just a matter of my personal flavor preferences. I know you don't know me, so you have no reason to trust me. The average person needs to drink eight 8-oz glasses of water a day, and with LaCroix Sparkling Water, each of those eight glasses can have a special, fruity essence that you will love! See how, LaCroix Passion Fruit Sparkling Water, 12 oz., 24/Carton (NAV40105), Lacroix Grapefruit Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz., 24/Carton (NAV40120). Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2016. A popular flavor that is liked by almost everyone. With a light mango flavor and no calories, LA Croix Mango is a great replacement for soda. See more. Electrode, Comp-63ea9a71-4591-4954-920c-1a8622adff5d, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b3d19cca-007-1760097c68bce5, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:08:35 GMT, S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 16.9 fl oz. This flavor was up high on almost everyone's list. Orange, Lemon, Lime - Variety Pack . Plastic Bottled Water, 24/Carton (110109), LaCroix Sparkling Water, 12 oz., 24/Carton (NAV40133), Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Diet Cola Soda, 12 Oz., 24/Carton (00049000042559), Canada Dry Ginger Ale Soda, 12 oz., 24/Carton (00078000152166), Sprite Soda, 12 oz., 24/Carton (00049000028928), Dr Pepper Original Soda, 12 oz., 24/Carton (78000082166), LaCroix Key Lime Sparkling Water, 12 Oz., 24/Carton (NAV40108), True Clear™ Purified Bottled Water, 16.9 fl. Even my friends who were a little skeptical of La Croix seemed to enjoy this flavor. It's a bit pricey (around 50 cents/can) so it's more of a treat than something I drink multiple times a day. Mango. Contact Us. Order online today and get fast, free shipping for your business. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. They are perfect for low-carb/calorie diets! While many of my friends thought this tasted vaguely like sunscreen lotion or tanning oil, I think this flavor is refreshing and delicious. Instead, I received a whopping delivery: two boxes of every original flavor, three boxes of every La Croix Cúrate flavor. Michael Juliano: "Middle of the road. The problem with this flavor is that it isn't a specific berry flavor; it's just a combination of all the berry flavors, which makes me think this drink is confused. If you have ever picked up a beer(when you were young, obvy) at a friend's house thinking it was yours, but it was a leftover from a party from 3 nights ago and you thought....hmmmm, not bad. I add several drops of EZSweets because I like it sweetened. While I did enjoy this flavor, I thought it tasted like the mango was fermented, which was weird. My favorites are Mango and Strawberry. Our water is sourced in the U.S.A. and has a lower carbon footprint compared to imported brands. Piña Fraise (Pineapple Strawberry) Lindsay Paulen. It really is just a less good version of La Croix's tangerine flavor. No matter your preference, you know what you're getting with Pure La Croix. The BestReviews editorial team researches hundreds of products based on consumer reviews, brand quality, and value. I'm not sure why, but minus the aforementioned La Croix Curaté flavor, the Curaté La Croix flavors seem to be my favorite. This is Orange La Croix's cooler, older sister. Keep an eye out for instant coupons and limited-time offers. Other than San Pellegrino, I hate all sparkling water/seltzer other than La Croix. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: MULTI PACK: Comes with 2 packs of 12 cans (24 Cans total). LaCroix Sparkling Water, Mango, Naturally Essenced, 0 Calories, 0... LaCroix Sparkling Water, Mango, Naturally Essenced, 0 Calories, 0 Sweeteners, 0 Sodium, 12 Fl Oz (Pack of 8). There's a problem loading this menu right now. Each sip of LaCroix Sparking Water is flavored with the natural essence oils extracted from the named fruit. It's a bit pricey (around 50 cents/can) so it's more of a treat than something I drink multiple times a day. Each flavor comes from the natural essence oils of the named fruit with nothing artificial added. That email doesn't look right. GUILT FREE: Drink with zero worries! Can, 24/CT with fast and free shipping on select orders. LaCroix sparkling water is vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and Whole30 approved. I cannot express just how great this drink is! This was the first La Croix flavor I ever had, so it holds a very special place in my heart, which may be part of the reason why it's so high on my list.