Swim lessons at the Yanitelli Center are taught by the Swim Stars Swim School. Didn't find what you were looking for? Don’t know how to swim? They are opening on July 1st. Choose From an Extensive Selection Of Above Ground Pools From Various Brands At Target™. Edinger House c.1900; … The pool offers a kiddie pool with water features and a slide, a larger pool, and a snack stand. It hosts swim teams, schedules swim times, and offers special programming. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Weekend hours are 10am – 6pm. Capacity is limited due to Department of Health restrictions. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Caveat: I never go to the kids' pool area and only do adult... Great location for All to enjoy Swimming in the summer especially the residences of Jersey City. Find 2 external resources related to Lafayette Pool and Aquatic Center. This is a great community pool, a nice facility that is decently maintained and with mostly friendly staff (lifeguards, attendants). This pool has the potential to be a great, free, outdoor pool for the residents of Jersey City. Need to brush up your skills? Some facilities offer free or affordable swimming classes in a variety of age ranges, so there is surely a class that will work for you and your family. It’s time to get out with the kids and head to the pool and the beach. Pershing Field Pool is an indoor pool that is open all year round. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. From View map of Lafayette Pool and Aquatic Center, and get driving directions from your location “FREE Childcare - 1st Reponders & Essential Workers! British Swim School of PS22 Jersey City Bergen-Lafayette, British Swim School of Dickinson High School - Competition & Stroke Development Pool, British Swim School of Jersey City PS16 / Paulus Hook, British Swim School of PS27 Jersey City Heights, Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers. The pool is dirty even early in the morning. See 25 photos and 3 tips from 92 visitors to Lafayette Aquatics Center. The Swimming Pool also provides changing rooms and other amenities. All of these elements and more define the City of Jersey City. Lafayette Pool and Aquatic Center in Jersey City, NJ, Community Center at Stuyvesant High School, British Swim School of Jewish Community Center of Bayonne. Even better, the pool season was extended through October 4, with some beautiful days left as well as some cold water mornings. For morning laps” more, “It is nice outdoor pool . Get there early. The management does not enforce any rules to keep the pool clean. The ladies locker has a steam room, too. The facility has 2 pools: Main Pool goes from 3.5 feet to 9 feet. It hosts swim teams, schedules swim times, and offers special programming. The center is open until September 9th, Monday – Friday from 7am – 7pm. The Bob Burger Recreation Center has a large aquatic area with a variety of pools, slides … No problem! 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments. I” more, “! All Rights Reserved. 303 Van Horne St. Lafayette Pool’s location is very convenient to downtown Jersey City and Liberty State Park. From Kenya S. more, It's a beautiful pool but unfortunately managed so badly. The pool opened late, in July, but I was so thankful it opened with social distancing. Jersey City’s vibrant culture and diversity and commitment to collaboration and innovation, create an unparalleled quality of life for residents and businesses. target.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month. Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. I brought my guest pass because I had put my membership on freeze until March, and the receptionist named Jeanine said I cannot use the pass while I'm on a personal freeze. It's a nice beautiful neighborhood pool I took my grandkids today they have fun and I have fun with them it's so close by my house it is safe the lifeguard was paying attention. We proudly serve the communities of Bayonne, Jersey City, Hoboken, Union City, Secaucus, Edgewater, Weehawken, Port Imperial, Lincoln Harbor, West New York, North Bergen, Fort Lee, Cliffside Park, Edgewater, Ridgefield, Palisades Park, Leonia, Kearny, Newark and Harrison. Here are some pools in Jersey City to take your little ones. From Business: Water safety and survival skills are essential at any age, and that’s why British Swim School offers swimming lessons for babies, toddlers, kids, and adults.…, I had a pool for 20 years and still run into problems and they are always willing to work with me. Kenya S. It's a beautiful pool but unfortunately managed so badly. ... of the Fulop administration’s commitment to the growth and development of recreational programs within the Jersey City community. It's a nice beautiful neighborhood pool I took my grandkids today they have fun and I have fun with them it's so close by my house it is safe the lifeguard was paying attention. The lifeguards play too much. Chairs you can't even seat on them . Verify your listing, Types: Bikes, Camping & Outdoors, Coolers & Water Bottles, This is a great community pool, a nice facility that is decently maintained and with mostly friendly staff (lifeguards, attendants). It's least crowded before noon." Our Bergen-Lafayette residences at 424 Whiton Street are in the beating heart of Jersey City… Their pool area offers a variety of water activities for both children and adults. Wifi doesn't work at all . (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='MMERGE2';ftypes[2]='text';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); Copyright © 2020. The pool is dirty even early in the morning. Terms and Conditions. Home » Blog » Summer » Summer Fun: Pools and swimming lessons in Jersey City. Caveat: I never go to the kids' pool area and only do adult... Great location for All to enjoy Swimming in the summer especially the residences of Jersey City. Top Concrete Pumping Contractors Near Clearwater Beach FL, Locations for Feed Dealers in Cleveland UT, Palm Beach Gardens FL Aldrich Tool Rental, Locations for Horse Equipment Services in Clifton KS. Includes Lafayette Pool and Aquatic Center Reviews, maps & directions to Lafayette Pool and Aquatic Center in Jersey City and more from Yahoo US Local. There are plenty of sprinkler parks in Jersey City for your little ones to enjoy. Find Lafayette Pool and Aquatic Center in Jersey City with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. They offer Children’s and Adult Swim programs. The pool offers a kiddie pool with water features and a slide, a larger pool and a snack stand. Saturday, Sunday and holidays open swim is available between 12pm and 6pm. The Lafayette Pool and Aquatic Center, located in Jersey, NJ, is a swimming facility that offers aquatics programs, lap swimming, free swim, and swimming lessons. They have a sauna and steam” more, “ residents however, we are still allowed to swim at the pool. Built our pool in si....moved to nj and…, Last year was so nice . You may also lounge on our sun deck with a fabulous view of the Manhattan skyline. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. I had so many problems with my present filter,…, Mark and staff are part of a honest and hard working pool business.Been customers for over 10 years. The Lafayette Pool and Aquatic Center, located in Jersey, NJ, is a swimming facility that offers aquatics programs, lap swimming, free swim, and swimming lessons.