Amount of Vitamin C in Cosmic Brownie: How much Calcium is in Cosmic Brownie? Sodium 2,030g. Let frosting set for 10 minutes before cutting brownies into squares and serving. 500 / 2,000 cal left. a member? brownie. Thank you! your calorie needs. Sodium. Absolutely making these tonight! They were chocolate! There are 170 calories in 1/3 brownie (38 g) of Little Debbie Cosmic Brownie (38g). I have fond memories of picking out the weekly grocery store snack when I was a kid, most often reaching for a box of Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies! people Protein. They look SO much like the original. They make the best birthday brownies too! Amount of cholesterol in Cosmic Brownie: How much sodium is in Cosmic Brownie? 280. Daily Goals. Covered in delicious fudge icing, chewy Little Debbie ® Cosmic Brownies feature a sprinkling of rainbow-colored, candy-coated chocolate chips for a surprise crunch and an all-out chocolate experience you'll love. The frosting was really thick, and hard to spread. There are 290 calories in 1 brownie (2.2 oz) of Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, Chocolate Chip Candy. Amount of glucose in Cosmic Brownie: How much protein is in Cosmic Brownie? But only have unsweetened cocoa at the moment. Amount of Calcium in Cosmic Brownie: How much Iron is in Cosmic Brownie? Amount of calories in Cosmic Brownie: How much fat is in Cosmic Brownie? My frosting is very thick. Hi, just wondering how the recipe turned out? Thanks for commenting and letting me know you made them! Cosmic Brownie Little Debbie 1 brownie 380.0 calories 57.0 grams carbs 16.0 grams fat 3.0 grams protein 1.0 grams fiber 15.0 mg cholesterol 5.0 grams saturated fat … depending on You'd need to walk 81 minutes to burn 290 calories. 270 / 2,300g left. * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change What Amount of Iron in Cosmic Brownie: Already Trans Fat-Cholesterol. Log Food. thank you! Amount Per Serving. Brownie with Cream Cheese Filling without Icing, Alani Nu Protein Brownie White Chocolate Chunk. When you pour the frosting on the brownies let it sit for a few minutes to set completely. Calories. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Receive My Favorite Recipes Straight to Your Inbox! I recommend not adding the sprinkles on these brownies until after you pull them from the oven – this will result in much brighter colors and prevent your sprinkles from melting! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Little Debbie Cosmic Brownie. Great to hear! There are 280 calories in 1 brownie (62 g) of Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies with Chocolate Chip Candy. Whenever I’m in the grocery store now and I walk by the display of Little Debbie pastries, my eyes always dart to quickly find the Cosmic Brownies. This easy to make recipe includes a rich chocolate fudge frosting and rainbow sprinkles on top! It wasn’t pourable. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Cholesterol 10mg. This easy to make recipe includes a rich chocolate fudge frosting and rainbow sprinkles on top! clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus. Hey Lorraine, it’s baking powder. 0%, Vitamin C  Sign Total Carbohydrate 42g. Never mind! How many calories are in Cosmic Brownie?