Local pizza, Osprey, Florida. Perfect Ingredients, Artfully Crafted. I checked but I did not see GOD working behind the counter. For the latest Sarasota-Manatee restaurant news — including updates regarding local bars, breweries, coffee shops and food trucks — visit heraldtribune.com/sarasotamanateerestaurants. Maybe there was two ounces of meat on a barely grilled piece of practically dry bread with a smear of pesto or whatever they put on it. Greasy, uneatable and put in to a to go box half sticking out. Hoped for better. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Your pizza will come into some contact with gluten as our pizza bar has high amounts of gluten on all surfaces please keep this in mind. In addition to non-pizza items, red, white and green pizza is served. Also ordered personal size cauliflower crust pizza. was very sweet and efficient.I only read bad reviews, tho, I decided to try it anyway.If pizza is on the menu, I HAVE to order it....I just ordered a basic pizza which was fine but might try a calzone next visit.Being from Chicago, I prefer thick crust and it was the soggy, roll up crust tho tasted like bakery bread.It has a pretty big menu despite its... Frankie's Pizza and Italian Ristorante - 1072 S Tamiami Trail, Osprey, The Italian Grill - 8620 S Tamiami Trail # M, Sarasota, Domino's Pizza - 8539 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Mad Moe's Sports Pub & Grill - 106 N Tamiami Trail, Spanish Point - The Tiki - 135 Bayview Dr, Dunkin' - Wal-Mart, 13140 S Tamiami Trail Store # 5264. Dining information Management sent out a huge slice of cheesecake with a candle so we could sing happy birthday. We ordered the “Meat Me At The Corner” red pizza to go. One new restaurant is opening this week, and one decades old restaurant closes temporarily. Good things happen when food meets and exceeds your expectations. Pizza Great. The staff was friendly and we noticed that there were many locals in and out of here, which is always a good sign that it's a great place to go. We waited several months and decided to give them another opportunity, so we ordered sandwiches for takeout. Since their opening coincided with the pandemic, we knew there was flour shortages, so we did not hold it against them. Home; Menu Venice Menu; Sarasota Menu; Specials. On the other hand, our neighbors ordered a different red pizza a few days earlier and loved it. We will go back! We all enjoyed our salads and pizzas. However one HUGE drawback. 57 check-ins. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Local Pizza, an upscale pizzeria and pasta house, has opened in Osprey for takeout and limited dining adhering to social distancing. Accessibility Statement, Local Pizza Serves Pizza & Mediterranean Food in St. Petersburg, FL. Sitemap. more, Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection. Special Events and Catering . LUNCH. Anyone who watches TV of food shows knows a brick oven pizza takes about 7-10 minutes at the most. Get quick answers from Local Pizza staff and past visitors. Their standard pizza to go is only 14" while a traditional size is 16". was no more than average, sauce ok, crust chewy, not flaky. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We found great results, but some are outside Osprey. Very pleased. If I had reheated or pan fried the cauliflower pizza, I probably would've achieved the crispiness I hoped for. Guess he didn't hear about Covid!! Soggy crust, but topping of extra cheese & spinach was a good choice. All Rights Reserved. Please correct. This is a gas fired oven, just with visible flames and a high price. Ron DeSantis’ April 29 executive order permits restaurants to reopen with 25 percent indoor capacity (50 percent effective Monday, May 18) and outdoor seating, with social distancing of at least six feet for both. We were camping at Oscar Scherer State Park and this place was very close to us. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Friendly staff and great food. At Local Pizza, we have partnerships with local vendors that supply us with the freshest and best quality ingredients, produce, bread, beer and deserts. marinated roasted red peppers & onions. HOT ITALIAN PANINI. guidelines for employers responding to COVID-19, heraldtribune.com/sarasotamanateerestaurants, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Of the three staffers and one patron in the restaurant, NONE wore a mask!! Each pizza comes with pre-determined toppings. For more information about our pizza and Mediterranean foods, contact us at Local Pizza today! My wife thought it was “fair “. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The best of New York-style food in FL! Negative: Price is high. Not sure if it was an off night looking at some of the reviews but here is my experience with a group of 7. Avoid this place!! Service excellent. We stopped for the first time this past Saturday and got a pizza to go. They were very accommodating. Crispy crust and tasty. On the other hand, our neighbors ordered a different red pizza a few days earlier and loved it.More, Stopped in after a beach day and found out they recently opened. Despite the great pizza right around the corner from me, I won’t be returning until the owner implements a mask for all policy. Not many Pizza places in town have that Italian Pizza Taste, so its refreshing to know that Local Pizza does! We know times are tough, and margins are under pressure, but these sandwiches were... “a ripoff - plain and simple”. or. Nice amount of cheese. If I had reheated or pan fried the cauliflower pizza, I probably would've achieved the crispiness I hoped for. Whether you want to eat in our dining area or you want to use our food delivery and pickup services, we guarantee you'll love every bite! Keep in mind this is a brick oven pizza place.