This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior writings or oral agreements. The Author grants permission to include his/her story _______________________________________ a work of approximately ________ words, hereafter referred to as the Work, in Buckshot Magazine, to be published by the Publisher, hereafter referred to as the Magazine. Maryland State Law shall be the applicable law of this agreement. The Publisher reserves the right to make copy-editing changes. They may not be given away, distributed, resold, republished in any way, or displayed on any website. It ships daily by email within 24 hours – often within minutes – and includes a FREE Contract Basics HELP PDF. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW, AND THEN USE THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM TO INDICATE YOUR CONSENT, AND TO PROVIDE A CONTRIBUTOR'S BIO FOR BARRELHOUSE MAGAZINE. This Agreement may be amended, only by a written, recorded agreement clearly setting forth the amendments and signed by both parties. Book Publishing Contract Template. Contributor’s Agreement This is to confirm the agreement between you and _____, publisher of Telephone Sanitizer Magazine (“Publisher”). 1657 0 obj <>stream • limitation of liability, cancellation/dissolution, relief This will be delivered to the Author’s PayPal account, and Publisher invoices and records will be used as proof of payment. Digital Publication: For publication in the English language anywhere in the world in a digital magazine issue which has the same content and formatting as the print magazine issue as outlined above. Publisher may also reprint the Work one additional time as part of a collection or anthology. Venue 9. ", "I am so pleased with your professional service provided with a personal touch...bravo! First World Magazine Rights: For publication in the English language anywhere in the world in a print Magazine issue. 1=�0\����=4 |���3��kXc���s,�2����1��D?��-\�M|�;d�� u�1� endstream endobj 1659 0 obj <>stream t3�[l���a�m4%l��x4�z'{%��& @��0����P�tw/�Hb�Κ��J*��-i�u���Q�Fy�v�3k��{� _^��d�yd���L�����B�ꗵ�XR$�}��ܲ�zU�O9����l홤�l�E��~�7cYC�`3f��?, ���5�#�r(ک�N�ߜ���t:��[email protected]@Lh{G[��z�dJG��i���%YF�@U�&���jP�&�l�G��ȸ����r{��� � ���G�� s�4����Z���kE�^,�j`X�L���k_�`u>���I�g�ʵyf�����8eng�"V��L��Z���/�Jp��}TJ�����h^��e�?EkK�c��hK�K��f�8v���^��~ %�쏢 This Magazine Publishing Agreement is legally-binding, easy to understand, and comes in a fully customizable Word doc. The Publisher will make no major alterations to the Work's text or title without the Author's written approval. In the case of a First World Magazine Rights assignment, the Author agrees not to permit others to publish this Work in any form prior to its publication and appearance in the above named Magazine --non-monetized self-posted Work available exclusively online is acceptable, as outlined above -- and for the first thirty (30) days after the appearance of the Magazine. the magazine may not be delivered to targeted homes for up to ten days after Chansen Media Group, Inc.'s Living Magazine's projected mail drop off date due to U.S. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW, AND THEN USE THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM TO INDICATE YOUR CONSENT, AND TO PROVIDE A CONTRIBUTOR'S BIO FOR BARRELHOUSE MAGAZINE. Venue: This agreement shall be deemed executed under the laws of the state of Maryland. The agreement covers copyright, confidential information, warranties and indemnification. h�|��n�0�_�O0�6� ��a�X��v�-ѶP�JuȖ=�h1q}�;$���(ƫY1+V��vY��|�,���3����Ȟ(�P��i�7�jV��G�(��)U�|$x���W����P��}0uM�zE��b���B�zPƫ�Ֆ��v�".Ѧ�A�:�)�k\Oo�$Dc5�;xO.R`�����'*�5T�Z���i�_^��@֚c0��Z�>�j�81�U4�N���i-����i#t�O��c�R�^K����FF������O�9}ƣGM�7� �߃:ܗ�$�zц�8��U<0K!�"uA"��̠L����+8�q�W�ި�г��1�rdz4缮�lz����kxwl�"|⇦<5&�aHC�*7D�'��MAf��x`�y�-�FU�]*��%d��>gS���|��0�dsC��|O�~�hk�pq�b~��m^�J��dٶy�`;}�l[—k�R�R�r�#��N4��f7j��£�ۋ|/��D��F�K6��=�^.� �A��=�̋�[�y��w��� �¢�q¢��1�1 �=�c �I`��4RF4F4f�1��x��s"w"w��FJ��2�$`0M�4g �I�o�f�O� d/�� endstream endobj 1661 0 obj <>stream This sample Publishing Agreement form gives a publisher written permission to publish an author’s work. Rights Acquired2. You agree to contribute an original column or article (the “Work”), identified as follows: _____ 2. In summary, it is understood and agreed that the Publisher may use this Work in the above-mentioned Magazine as outlined above and that the Author shall retain all other rights to the Work not specified here. • Terms, fees, payment, reimbursables h�ě]o7�� Author’s Signature: _________________________________  Date:_____________________, Author’s PayPal email address: __________________________________, Publisher Representative’s Signature: _____________________________, and get each week's story delivered straight to your inbox. • Rights, ownership, publisher-client relationship Please enter a brief biography. ", "Your contract templates were just what I needed and the price was very affordable. Changes in Text or Title 6. Copyright 7. publication in Lightspeed Magazine without the prior written permission of the Publisher. If the Work is selected for a “best of the year” anthology, the Publisher agrees to waive this clause, provided the Author gives the Publisher … They helped me start my own business. <> Buckshot Magazine Publishing Contract. This contract is between Barrelhouse magazine, whose address is 3500 Woodridge Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20902, USA, hereafter referred to as the … Well worth it. Billboard Lease Contract. Authors Credits 8. The Contract Basics PDF book is great. The Author represents and warrants that he/she is the sole author of the Work, that the Work is original, and that no one has reserved the rights granted in this agreement. This Agreement may be amended, only by a written, recorded agreement clearly setting forth the amendments and signed by both parties. We know you're awesome, but please be brief. Car Sale Contract. t{����/�J+�������V�D�и�˭~�KL��@Y���x�ʆF���`/�Y��l]d��z�k�r�mX`��n�W��ٽ���+6�%u�%����A�����6`�\-�)�-����M;��c�a�]������T�Kp�F�?y�����ݤ��еl���-��1��戜7��p���!u�.��#�;t~u����V>'+��7�ӻ�VI+n�y��� �o�����A��/R=�m�!�!�:�j*oj���a/ut�re�f&Ѹ�I�'�]E�)Vo7��T�7�9��U����x�=������ݣU�Jiy}^�}:������Bt�b��ކ�S����Sf�j/U���V���Uyl��\@�[��z�[0V�;k�s�^+ Payments and Royalties: For the rights granted above, the Author, will receive a payment of two (2) free copies of the Barrelhouse print magazine in which his/her work appears, and $50.Author’s Warranties and Indemnities: The Author warrants that he/she is the sole author of the Work, that the Work is original and unpublished, no one has reserved the rights granted in this agreement, and the Work does not contain any libelous material. The parties acknowledge that each party has read and understood this contract before execution. Postal Service’s regulations and systems of delivery. The parties agree as follows: Author's Grant 1. h޲42W0P���w�/�+Q0���L)��46�)��X��ʂT�����b;;� ;� e endstream endobj 1660 0 obj <>stream The Author agrees to hold Publisher harmless and indemnify it from all damages, costs, and expenses directly resulting from a finally sustained judgment relating to any legal actions incurred by the Author arising from a breach of the above warranties. Marketing Purposes: For mention and publication in limited marketing materials featuring the Work in either partial or complete form, in print and digital forms including but not limited to links, social media posts, leaflets, and newsletters for a period of six (6) months upon final signing of the Contract.