This story was first published on 24 January 2015 by a website called ViralNova. You can unsubscribe at any time. The violence and conspiracy hinted at in the movie's trailers will take things in a horror movie-tinged direction, which fits with Myrick's background in the genre. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. By Stephen Briggs Monday, 16th … Despite his embellishments, Myrick understands that underneath the horror trappings, this is a sadly relatable story. Keep on top of news where you live by entering your postcode below. Funny concept image with young caucasian male model home in bed. Back in 2014, while he was shooting the movie, Myrick told No Film School where he got the idea for Under the Bed. So while the real situation between Ravenscroft and his victim was resolved peacefully in court, since the film isn't specifically based on that story, there are no guarantees that the same will happen in Under The Bed. If you look closely, there is a man hiding under her bed. I'm A Celebrity 'central heating' claims answered by Gwrych Castle, Questions were raised after contestants wore short-sleeve t-shirts, Lifelong Liverpool fan dies in fishing boat tragedy with friend still missing, Friends described the dad-of-three as "the guy who puts a smile on everyone's face", Man found dead in river told police he was 'afraid of the Scousers', Richard Andrews said he'd been previously been attacked by gang members, All the covid Christmas bubble rules you need to know before celebrating this year, The guidance covers childcare, shielding, travel, advice for parents who are separated and more, ITV I'm a Celebrity fans all saying the same thing about Shane Richie after camp drama, The former EastEnders actor came under fire for his attitude in the Celeb camp, Love Island's Maura Higgins and Chris Taylor confirm romance and say they are 'in love', The couple shared stunning pictures of themselves online to confirm what everyone suspected, I'm a Celebrity's Beverley Callard 'wants to die' after awkward encounter with Vernon Kay, ITV presenter Ant McPartlin said the conversation was "so awkward" it made his head hurt, Great British Bake Off 2020's Peter crowned winner, Peter is the youngest GBBO winner in history, Channel 4 Bake Off fans threaten to 'riot' over competition winner, Tonight was the final of The Great British Bake Off 2020, B&M's new £3 toy parents are calling 'amazing' and a 'must have', Parents say their children "absolutely love it", Xbox Series X restock: Game, Smyths, Currys PC World, John Lewis, Argos, Very and more, Retailers such as Game and Currys have restocked the Xbox Series X console today, Alan Shearer tells Liverpool they achieved something Man City, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur could not. Concept of work at home and new technologies, Young man studying or working at home with his mobile phone and laptop. And the seemingly innocent picture lost its charm instantly to the husband. Rory McCormack has been charged with causing serious injury by dangerous driving, Try our new-look Echo newsletter to get the biggest stories each day. Scared little girl hiding behind her mother, Scared young man with glasses hiding behind a blank panel, Scared man employee hiding under the table being accused by many people who point fingers at him, Scared people two men and a woman hiding peeking form under the table, Curious cute child hiding under the bed in kids room and looking scared, Young man wear mask and studying is working at home with his mobile phone and laptop. However police have now said that the man was found under a bed in a Vauxhall flat during a police search on Waterloo Road at around 10.50am yesterday (Sunday). At its heart, it was just a great concept." A Peterborough man who harassed his ex has been given a jail sentence after police arrested him when he was hiding under the bed. However, Ravenscroft is not mentioned by name by either Myrick or Lifetime, and he did not "move into" the 16-year-old's home. As they inspect the house, partygoers are found locked in the bathroom and hiding under a bed. And as both writer and director, Myrick says he generated the idea for the TV movie by reading about some current events. It was created by Dan Myrick, the man behind The Blair Witch Project. In this case, the woman is followed to the point where even the biggest safe haven imaginable — her own bed — is under attack. With Ana Villafañe, Dan Payne, Natalie Radford, Candace Marie. All rights reserved. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. After pleading guilty, Ravenscroft received a 12-week prison sentence that was suspended for two years, was placed under a supervision order, and was ordered to pay victim compensation and complete 80 hours of unpaid work, as reported by The Mirror. After the murder of her parents, Jo (Ana Villafañe) is relocated from her big city home to the countryside of Montana. McCormack was remanded in custody to appear at Liverpool Magistrates Court today. Lifetime's latest original movie, Under the Bed, explores the horrifying reality of many women's biggest fears: being stalked or followed by an unwanted admirer. Directed by Thomas J. Wright. Our. I just wanted to share my story so that others might know what to do if a situation like this occurs! Thanks for reading! This man had somehow crept in my entry door while I was getting my mail and hid under the bed.The man that was trying to hurt me turned out to be a homeless person and was placed in a mental hospital.