You can further customize the font in the More Options section, and also add additional text boxes. Do you have any plans? How can you sleep for so long and still be tired? Share this collection of breakdown memes to your friends and see how they can relate and laugh about this. Create your own images with the Mental breakdown girl meme generator. Inspiring Pictures Quotes – SayingImages.com, 18 But Why Memes To Use During Maximum Puzzlement, 20 Funny Castaway Memes That Are Relatable in 2020, 18 Highly Entertaining Hey Internet Memes, Inspirational Life Quotes: To Live Is To Persist, 49 Most Famous Quotes About Life, Love, Happiness, and Friendship. The physical symptoms of a mental breakdown can be addressed and treated by your doctor. 86% (941) mental breakdown X men. 73% (793) mental breakdown. 1 Golden State Warriors; 2 CA Curfew; 3 Bobby Brown Jr. 4 Lumen Field; 5 Golf Range Finder; 6 Nancy Pelosi; 7 Wine Clubs; 8 Electric Suvs 2021; 9 Natalia Garibotto; 10 Klay Thompson; Top Searches Holiday Gifts . 2 pm to 5 pm: Eating my feelings and crying. Nowadays, everything is too busy, too rushed, and it feels like we have to be doing our best at everything all the time. However, if you'd really like to, you can remove our watermark from all images you create, as well as remove ads and supercharge If you're on a mobile device, Crippling depression memes:”, “Me burning incense and sage fully knowing that I’m the bad energy in the room.”, “Me when I’m on the verge of tears in public and I’m doing everything I can to hold it in and act like nothing is wrong at the same time.”, “I think I cried more in 2018 than I did during my first year of life.”, “Me. Most commonly, people use the generator to add text captions to established memes, My depression telling me no one cares enough about me to hate me.”, “Emotions are gross. Top Searches Holiday Gifts. No. I'm About To Get Hammered. And I Think You Too! Because Mental Health Is The Most Important Of Course, Look Them Straight In The Eyes When You're Having A Breakdown To Show Your Confidence, When You Fear Fake Unprovable Mental Illness More Than Deadly Diseases Like Smallpox And Polio. You can move and resize the text boxes by dragging them around. }); Ashi Is Now Basically This Show's Version Of Peridot, I'm Not Driving This Plane With My Hands..if You Know What I Mean, Starfire Is Bae (Teen Titans: Judas Contract). The film about the mental breakdown of a boxing school owner from Amsterdam and the effect it has on the relationship with his son is also part of European Film Promotion's Passions and promises selection. When You’re Having A Mental Breakdown. Me: What no. Binging 2000+ calories, punching shit.”, “When you’re hanging out with friends and your social battery dies.”, “I have only 2 moods: I have crippling depression. Take a deep breath and pause. 5 pm to 6 pm: Regretting every decision I’ve ever made.”, “Quiet work only please (crying permitted).”, “Why is being alive so expensive. You can rotate, flip, and crop any templates you upload. Used as background since this image contains transparency. Imgflip supports all web fonts and Windows/Mac fonts including bold and italic, if they are installed on You can insert popular or custom stickers and other images including scumbag hats, deal-with-it Note that Android and other mobile Brain: Would u like to think about all of ur failures. She Mixed Together 3 Ingredients and Made the Best Flourless Muffins Ever. Popular Tags. By mine_drkness 2019-11-20 08:00. Why are you like this.”, “My emotionally damaged ass attempting to console someone: Let me help you dry those tears.”, “When everyone describes you as ‘chill’ but you’re on the verge of a mental breakdown and mask it by acting unbothered about everything.”, “When you finally find the person who ruins your life.”, “When you find someone who is just as dead inside as you are.”, “Me, choosing a terrible coping skill. Trending. Taking and deleting 50 selfies. aax_getad_mpb({ your image creation abilities, using Imgflip Pro I’m not even having a good time.”, “When you recognize a new emotional problem you have that you don’t have the time, energy, or motivation to solve.”, “Roses are red, romance is dead, every day I suffer from existential dread.”, “Listen, frozen meal instructions, never in the history of owning microwaves have I known the wattage of any microwave.”, “My secret talent is getting tired without doing anything.”, “Depression memes: Self-destructive tendencies, self-isolation, depression naps, bad coping methods, bad eating, and sleeping habits.