Wilsons Auctions awarded Metropolitan Police disposal contract. Several places were found that match your search criteria. Police Station Near Me Now. Home About APD Services Community Careers Contact Us Site Map. Above on Google Maps you will find all the places for request "Police Stations Near Me". Second District Station 3320 Idaho Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20016 Phone: (202) 715-7300 Fax: (202) 715-7382 Keep up with District News and Events. 22 Jun 2018. Emergency: 911. [email protected] If you are thinking about going to this Police Station located near you then you can click on the reviews it will take you to their Google My Business listing. Created by GRANICUS - … You can see reviews of companies by clicking on them. Metropolitan Police, 135-137 Bellegrove Road, Welling - Police near Welling Rail Station - All In London LMPD Transparency Your local police force - online. MPD and the Coronavirus (COVID-19) The MPD takes pride in professionally responding to crisis situations, and we will continue to do so throughout the current public health emergency. Report a crime, contact us and other services, plus crime prevention advice, crime news, appeals and statistics. We are delighted to announce we have been appointed by the Metropolitan Police to manage the sale of its surplus assets having signed a two-year contract. Stay in touch with your community and police leadership by joining the online community group for the First District. Precinct Phone Address; Manhattan; 1st Precinct: 212-334-0611: 16 Ericsson Place: 5th Precinct: 212-334-0711: 19 Elizabeth Street: 6th Precinct: 212-741-4811: 233 West 10 Street Police Information: (404) 614-6544. The Metropolitan Police Department is providing information related to the May-September 2020 unrest-related arrests and persons of interest. It is the mission of the Louisville Metro Police Department to deliver professional, effective services, fairly and ethically, at all times, to all people, in order to prevent crime, control crime and enhance the overall quality of life for citizens and visitors. Crime Maps. Become an Officer Join Us!