How did you keep it warm? I searched “how to used frozen corn” and this recipe came up. Allow to cool for about 3 minutes. 6. https://www.callmepmc.com/skillet-mexican-street-corn-recipe The only thing I omit is the sugar. Come join along at * DISNEY FAMILY FAVORITES * for all our favorite tips, tricks, and foods at the Disney Parks! Once you try this zesty corn recipe from south of the border, you may never go back to basic salt and butter. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Our most popular "copycat" recipes to try at home. Creamed corn on a stick. Seems like a little more effort but wonder if that would work too. Enter to Win $10,000 to Makeover Your Home! It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Here are our best traditional Mexican street corn recipes plus some delicious riffs. Heat a barbecue grill to high and lightly grease with oil. Although I often grab recipes off the internet, I rarely comment. Surprisingly, I don’t usually eat corn on the cob or chicken wings when I’m at a restaurant. and for the 5-stars! Required fields are marked *, Stay up to date. I like it with shrimp and fish taco, steak tacos, and enchiladas. Can it be reheated? Updated Aug 12, 2020 12 Comments Appetizers, Cheese, Copycat Recipes, Corn, Disney, Disney Copycat Recipes, Disney Recipes, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Lunch, Mexican, Side Dishes, Snack, Vegetarian. Finally, top the corn with the wonderfully, tasty spread. Your email address will not be published. Goat cheese is tangy similar to feta. https://www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipes/26811_mexican_street_corn Blanch the corn in a large saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute, then drain. It's a popular variation of everyone's favorite Southern-style cornbread. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. 5. Exclusive TV sneak peeks, recipes and competitions, Mexican corn on the cob (Smith Street Books), Episode guide | Cook like an Italian with Silvia Colloca, The eternal appeal of 'doorstopper' slices, Feels like home: You couldn't give big plate chicken a better name, Please "kueh" here for psychedelic treats. | All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified. Cotija can sometimes be difficult to find so queso fresco is a good alternative. Made this tonight and it was so fabulous I had to comment to make sure I didn’t forget. 1 Heat a gas or charcoal grill to 400F.Clean the grates once it has heated. 2. All the essential dishes are here, just on a smaller scale. Once I'm forced indoors, I'll grill them on the stove! It’s the butter mixture that I spread/dolluped on the corn. It was a hit! Learn how to sew an easy medical face mask with fabric and cotton ribbon, amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. 2. I find with all the spices in the recipe, I don’t really miss the fat. It looks so good, and These cookies do not store any personal information. You can also find great recipes here or at Meal Plan Monday or Weekend Potluck. Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. However, Mexican Street Corn is the one exception to that rule. When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Heat a barbecue grill to high and lightly grease with oil. Add corn and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Content on CallMePMc.com is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. So delicious! Other than linking to a page Call Me PMc asks that you do not copy or otherwise use images or original recipes for any other purpose. It is similar to Feta cheese but is a little more dry and crumbly, which makes it great for sprinkling on your favorite Mexican dishes. If I were to guess I would say they will probably taste best if you make them fresh. the lime juice made the mayo/butter mixture 100 percent liquid. Thanks for letting us know how you liked this corn recipe! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Grill corn, turning occasionally until it is browned in spots. Have you tried grilled corn and then cutting it from the Cobb? Yessss! Stay up to date. free email seriesOur most popular "copycat" recipes for you to try at home. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. I made this today from corn we had grown in the garden and frozen. I did not have paprika, cilantro, or feta and the other cheese. © 2012 – 2020 All recipes & images are original & the sole property of CallMePMc.com All Rights Reserved. I am looking for the SAVE BUTTON as well!!!!! Get up to 50% off a luxury towel set! I can’t wait to make your Mexican street corn. Add cilantro … Really, the possibilities are endless. Thanks for the recipe. Thanks ! Also, a bag of frozen steam fresh corn is my favorite since it can be heated quickly in the microwave. It tends to be on the concentrated side to add to taste before going all in on it. We liked it best that way. The brightness of the lime and cilantro make the dish. This was amazing. Good Food Deal YUM,YUM. Post may contain affiliate links. After grilling the corn you can use a knife and cut the kernels into a large bowl and follow the rest of the recipe below as directed. Drain. Learn how to minimize the spread of germs with an extra few seconds of scrubbing. Have a question, can I make ahead of time for a party? Recipe from Feed The Man Meat (Smith Street Books).