I tried to order the Pizza Mia on several occasions, but they told me that they were out of them at the moment. I love these pre-made pizza crusts. But can't say enough about the pastas/wings/pizza. The crust is nice and chewy; it’s definitely not a thin crust but it’s not as thick as their pan pizza. No grease! Maybe it depends on who’s making it, I don’t know. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Mia? But, being the stubborn person that I am, I eventually ate all three pizzas. Since these crusts are already pre-baked to perfection, all you have to do is decide what kind of toppings or pairings to wow your guests with. However, if you actually DO like pizza hut pizza, you will NOT like the mia. Def. I’ve had far worse from Dominoes and Little Caesar’s. Spread the pizza sauce on the crust then top it with your favorite ingredients.3. Pizza Hut is a large chain. Here in Miami, two of the three pizzas I ordered were missing most of the cheese. They serve it whole, unsliced. Worse than the CiCis I had in FL and TX (though I blame myself for that for trying all the different types… I can’t stomach a majority of sweet things that I don’t expect to be sweet). Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. As a result, you get virtually zero springback. would hate to run out! Select Option. And then I ate the first pizza, waited an hour and called back to falsely complain. Why exactly do they make you buy three pizzas at once to get the special pricing in Canada? They are all phenomenal. will never be returning to pizza hut again, what a bloody rip off. We aim to show you accurate product information. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I like it way better then their Orig. I have tried Pizza Mia a few times and I keep forgetting the name of it each time since I have not ordered pizza in months. Their pizza is the best in the area, almost addictive, dought is very tasty and all toppings are fresh. only wish there were larger packs. The first signs of failure was the fact that the box itself had spelling errors (French/English box, there was an extra e in a word). The delicious pizza isn't their only asset.....the employees are well picked and trained...as is evident in the overall positive experience you'll have when you chose Mia Pizza! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! I finally tried these and they are disgusting! If you like the original pizzas from pizza hut, you might not like Pizza Mia. I had a Pizza Hut pan pizza last weekend (a final treat before my strict racing season diet begins,) and I liked it as much as ever, but I realized I like the Pizza Mia even better! I think I’ll give it a try. I love this crust. Place dressed pizza directly on middle oven rack.Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.Baking times may vary depending on oven used and amount and types of toppings. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. The crust is tough and oddly sweet. I bought this pack of two pizza crusts in February 2012 for just under $3. Crispy and fluffy. Pizza hut should be ashamed at themselves. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Mia foods inc in Montreal Canada. (Plus when you consider that most fruits/vegetables are picked before they ripen so that they don’t bruise during shipping, the promise of “vine-ripened tomatoes” really is something special. CRUST - ENRICHED FLOUR ( WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, CANOLA OIL, WHEAT GLUTEN, SUGAR, YEAST, SALT, FREMENTED DOUGH EXTRACTCONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: HONEY, BAKING POWDER [ SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, CALCIUM SULFATE], DOUGH CONDITIONERS ( SODIUM STREROYAL LACTYLATE, ASCORBIC FUMERIC ACID. Use by date shown on package. If you like a good, authentic pizza, the Pizza Mia is awesome. I was looking online to see if there were any good reviews before ordering. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. but the Website est en francais! That’s what I get for bein’ a cheapie! I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a good size individual pre-made pizza crust. Unbleached enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, olive oil, sugar, yeast, salt, vegetable shortening (canola oil, palm oil and modified palm oil), leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate), vinegar, potatoes, sorbic acid and calcium propionate (to preserve freshness). They are the perfect size for individual pizzas so everyone can make their own. Manufacturers, I can get all 3 boys their own pizza for $5 ea and feel good about it. An Italian traditional pizza. Instructions: Cooking Instructions:3 Easy steps:1. We all though it was going to be Pizza Hut quality, but it was far from it. , We just got done “trying” to eat our 3 Pizza Mias from Pizza Hut…we are fans of Pizza Hut BUT after “eating” these terrible cardboard like circles with stuff on them, well I think we may have to rethink Pizza Hut. I think most people that hate them are just too used to “shitty” pizza from places like dominos or frozen aisle. Well, maybe I should hold off on that statement till I see how it affects me tomorrow! I've bought different pizza breads before from other makers, but this one has been my favorite so far and I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.