| PF2 SRD. Probably the best heavy armor in the game. | GumshoeSRD Currently, there isn't a way to get more than a reduction of 5 to ACP without class features. (Not administered by or affiliated with Paizo Publishing® in any way), Press J to jump to the feed. Which is 3 less than normal full plate. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Now moving on to weapons and other non-armor items, the cost of working mithral is … Though if it were 2 then just the steelbone frame would be enough. FAQ. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Shop the Open Gaming Store! The guide's author (mistakenly) thought the ACP was 0, so there was no need for proficiency. Traveller SRD ; Price 26,500 gp. Downloads Has anyone found better mithril full plate than +1? New Pages | Recent Changes | Privacy Policy, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Equipment (OGL), Latest Pathfinder products in the Open Gaming Store, Aegis of Empires 5: Race for Shataakh-Uulm (Pathfinder RPG), Aegis of Empires 4: Legend of the Burning Star (PF1), Arcforge Campaign Setting: What Lies Beyond. But its making me second guess myself. With mithral (which includes masterwork) it becomes -3. So my conclusion would be that the maker of this guide made and error and did both the mithral -3 and also the masterwork property. It is mithral full plate that lets you cast haste on yourself, and it has an ACP of -3. Adamantine and mithral materials sections don't specifically list the +1 from masterwork as part of their effects for weapons, so why would they do all that for armor? | 3.5e SRD Mithril Full Plate (***) To wear this, you'll need it mithril as well as Armor Expert and Comfort on your armor (or +2 Comfort Armor) to get the ACP down to 0, but it's easier than taking both Medium and Heavy Armor Proficiency. The table for special materials states that you add 9000gp to the cost of a suit of heavy armor to make it from mithral. Which is correct? The description of mithral even uses that exact example: A character wearing mithral full plate must be proficient in wearing heavy armor to avoid adding the armor’s check penalty to all his attack rolls and skill checks that involve moving. Aura faint transmutation; CL 5th; Weight 25 lbs. Masterwork is part of being mithral, but its not included in the listed effects of mithral, AFAIK. As a free action, the wearer of this fine set of +1 mithral full plate can activate it, enabling him to act as though affected by a haste spell for up to 10 rounds each day. At least, this is how I'd rule it as a DM. Adamantine is like Mithral, but better. You can check here, I participated in that thread ;) It also has doesn't have extra information others haven't talked about here either. Crusaders Mithral Full Plate is a magical armor in Pathfinder: Kingmaker. This +5 mithral full plate grants its wearer a +8 enhancement bonus to Strength and increases their movement speed by 20.". The duration of the haste effect need not be consecutive rounds. Correct, but if you can reduce the ACP to 0, you effectively take no penalties for not being proficient. easier than taking both Medium and Heavy Armor Proficiency. © Valve Corporation. | 5th Edition SRD Taking the Armor Expert Trait can remove a further 1 ACP if you want to skip the Comfort enchantment (and save 5000g). Maybe comfort changed since that guide was made I guess. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Or it could just be another example of Pathfinder being stupidly overcrunched forcing you to make sense of things that shouldn't be this confusing. Also already counts the masterwork reduction in it. DESCRIPTION. In Pathfinder it is stated on page 155 of the core rulebook that you still need heavy armor proficiency to use mithral full plate without penalty. There was a similar thread about a year ago with some ideas. Yeah, that mithral armor should not weight that much. Pathfinder: Kingmaker > General Discussions > Topic Details. I don't care as much about non-mithril full plate. The +5 mithril fullplate is called Onslaught and Dragn's masterpiece. To clarify, I'm specifically looking for mithril full plate with better than +1 (effective) enhancement bonus. But I don't think reducing 6 to 0 is possible (5 or lower is though with a combination of mithral, comfort and armor expert). | Design Finder 2018 Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). The equipment table states that full plate for a small sized character is half the weight (25 lbs) of a suit for a medium-size character (50 lbs). | d20HeroSRD Diplomacy, Bluff, Intimidate. That last one is more expensive but already includes a +1 for 1000gp. The duration of the haste effect need not be consecutive rounds. Not sure if its worth it if you already have medium proficiency though (only saves one feat at this point), though I suppose it depends on the exact build. | Starjammer SRD | OGN Articles But a full plate is ACP -6. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Check out our other SRD sites! | Here Be Monsters 6e295927-9ac1-43da-9b27-dd4bc03d4f84", It is considered medium armor, except that you must be proficient in heavy armor to avoid taking nonproficiency penalties. In that order. On the other hand, high AC (such as from mithral full plate, which means +3 Dex from Mithral Full Plate) helps more against heavy-hitting enemies (as weird as it sounds), but don't ignore the granted versatility in the form of reduced armor check penalty.