A Preorder is an item that has not yet been released. 100x Vinyl Record Outer Sleeves… The white material inside the sleeve prevents collapse of shape and integrity. Mobile Fidelity MOFI. and pay only $16.50 each, Buy 20 or above These are the same high-quality inner sleeves used by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab for their vinyl releases. These are the same high-quality inner sleeves Mofi uses for their vinyl releases. Want to protect your records? https://elusivedisc.com/brands/Mobile-Fidelity.html, Japanese 12" Vinyl Inner Sleeves (100 Pack), Mobile Fidelity 12" Vinyl Outer Sleeves (50 Pack), Nitty Gritty Professional Grade 12" Vinyl Inner Sleeves (50 Pack), Japanese 12" Vinyl Resealable Outer Sleeves (100 Pack), Dire Straits Love Over Gold Numbered Limited Edition 45rpm 180g 2LP, L'Art Du Son Record Cleaning Fluid (Makes 1 Gallon), Dire Straits Making Movies Numbered Limited Edition 45rpm 180g 2LP, Dire Straits Dire Straits Numbered Limited Edition 45rpm 180g 2LP, Dire Straits Communique Numbered Limited Edition 45rpm 180g 2LP. Audiophile Grade Archival Inner Record Sleeves The famed audiophile record label, … These are the same high-quality inner sleeves we use for our vinyl releases. These imported, three-ply, anti-static, premium record sleeves … They are imported, three-ply, anti-static, premium sleeves … (reflects the inner sleeve waviness) Even the inside of the sleeve … A Special Order item is an item that we do not stock but can order from the manufacturer. Back construction consists of a paper layer sandwiched between two sheets of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with a translucent HDPE front. These premium inner sleeves are the very same sleeves used by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab for their sought-after MFSL Original Master Recording records. The Mobile Fidelity Original Master inner sleeves are not cheap, but they are the very best money can buy. Two are sealed together with paper locked in which gives a bit of rigidity to the sleeve. Buy 2 - 3 If you really want to protect your vinyl in the best sleeves possible, go for the premium Mofi Master Sleeves. Inner record sleeves… I've replaced all abrasive paper sleeves with these beauties that will prolong my music and am SO happy. Protect your vinyl albums and laser discs with this set of 50 Mobile Fidelity record inner sleeves. In short Poly-lined inner sleeves are a nice choice for record protection and ease of use just watch the extra thickness. Very durable, yet of … The Preorder can be released anywhere between weeks, months or years from its initial announcement. Often imitated and never duplicated, Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab Original Master Record Inner Sleeves offer the finest protection for all of your valuable vinyl LPs. These fit the bill PERFECTLY. They're safe, and protect the integrity of the vinyl more than any other sleeve … Paperchase-2, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Storage & Media Accessories. 1 offer from $38.81. The only real serious option is the MoFi Master sleeve. Back … $24.99. © 2020 Elusive Disc. Mobile Fidelity Original Master Record Sleeves. View cart for details. If a projected release date is known, we will include this in the description in red. Mobile Fidelity Master Sleeves. I didn't just want any generic inner sleeves for my rare and precious vinyl. By retaining the original sleeve I help to maintain the value of the Lp, and am able to use it as backing when I slide the new sleeve into the album cover. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 765-608-5340. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Storage & Media Accessories, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}.