The glitter in this product is silver colored. Añadir Pizazz, Chispa Y Brillo Extra Aplicar Varias Capas Para Lograr Glamour Y Brillo Extra Adecuado Para Proyectos De Moda, Joyas Y Vacaciones. Shop Mod Podge Extreme Glitter 8 Oz at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. I know I do and it’s one of my favourite things to craft with especially at Christmas time. Bought it to use as a finish for my diamond painting and it works out really well. Mod Podge - Clear Chalkboard Topcoat. EXTREME GLITTER Decoupage projects requiring that “extra” glitter and shimmer should incorporate Mod Podge Extreme Glitter as it contains three different sizes of holographic glitter particles . There is nothing worse however than picking a glittery item up and then you’re covered in it for days! Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Apply several thin layers to your project for the best results. Quantity-+ Out of Stock. See more ideas about mod podge, crafts, christmas. Mod Podge Extreme Glitter: Like Sparkle Mod Podge but with even more glitter! , Gold Glitter 4.6 out of 5 stars 311. Plaid:Craft Mod Podge 8 oz Extreme Glitter, de Plaid:Craft. Waterbase sealer, glue and finish . 1. Solo los usuarios registrados que hayan … Something went wrong. Send me an email when my question is answered. All Mod Podge sealers can be used over water-based and oil-based paints, glazes, lacquers and varnishes. item 1 Mod Podge Decoupage Glue Sealer Varnish Paper Art and Craft 1 -, item 2 Mod Podge 2oz, 4oz, 8oz Decoupage Gloss, Matte, Fabric, glue sealer, varnish 2 -, item 3 Mod Podge 8 oz Extreme Glitter, 3 -, item 4 Mod Podge Gloss Matte Waterbase Glitter Pearl Sealer Glue & Finish And Brushes 4 -, item 5 Mod Podge - Extreme Glitter - 8oz / 236ml Pot 5 -, item 6 Mod Podge 8 oz Extreme Glitter, 6 -, item 7 Mod Podge 8 oz Extreme Glitter, 7 -, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 27 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 131 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 40 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 10 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 16 product ratings. Mod Podge® Extreme Glitter. Now I’m excited to tell you about Mod Podge Extreme Glitter – Sparkle’s SUPER bling-y younger sister! DIY GLITTER MAILBOX with Mod Podge Extreme Glitter - YouTube We all have experienced the mess when a glitter craft gets a little out of control, and you are finding it in your hair for weeks afterwards. Report. This would be good for a sparkle sheen but not glitter coverage. I already wrote an article about Mod Podge Sparkle, the original glittery Mod Podge.Now I’m excited to tell you about Mod Podge Extreme Glitter – Sparkle’s SUPER bling-y younger sister!. Mod Podge is an innovative, retro brand that's been loved by crafters for ages for its flexibility and versatility. I expected this to be very glittery based on it's product description. MOD PODGE Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish (8-Ounce), CS15066 Extreme Glitz: Amazon.com.mx: Hogar y Cocina Mod Podge PLCS11205 11359 Gloss 4Oz Squeeze Bottle, 4 oz, 4 Fl Oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 437. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Mod Podge Super Thick Gloss (8-Ounce), CS11297 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,240. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. If your glitter is really thick, wait overnight. Shop Mod Podge: https://cur.lt/2OQWesS It’s all about the SPARKLE! Mod Podge Mega, 8 oz. For an ombre look, pour the gold glitter on first, then silver. Allow to dry completely. Quick video review of Mod Podge Glitter, demonstrating how it looks on different papers. Shop Now. Mod Podge 24781 Furniture Brush Set - 3 brush set. €9.89. . The only thing our sole craft store carries is the regular Mod Podge. Mod Podge CS15066 Extreme Glitter 8 Oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 897. Craft Gifts Diy Gifts Cheap Gifts Glitter Texture Glitter Crafts Glitter Projects Modge Podge Glitter Art Projects Burlap Projects. Wish I had found it years ago, I use alot of mod podge and when I came across this I was delighted I onky use it as my final coat yo give it extra sparkle that ordinary mod podge looses when uv sealed glitter.. perfect, This is the best stuff ive ever used aNd makes my diamond art look n stand out better and would definitely recommend to anyone, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best-selling in Other Adhesives & Tape. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. $10.14. This package contains an 8oz bottle of Mod Podge. Notify me when product is in stock + Add to Wishlist + Add to Compare; Out of stock. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mod Podge CS15066 Extreme Glitter 8 Oz at the best online prices at eBay! Conforms to ASTM D 4236. It was not. After pouring on the sparkle, allow your glasses at least two hours to dry completely. We aim to show you accurate product information. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. . Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz, Mod Podge ® Gloss, 16 oz, Mod Podge ® Gloss, 32 oz or Mod Podge ® Gloss, 1 Gallon. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Product Actions. Add a little extra glitter sparkle and pizazz to a project. Already purchased your product? Add extra sparkle to your next project with Mod Podge Extreme Glitter. $5.84. Mod Podge. Valoraciones No hay valoraciones aún. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Accent and assemble ornaments, greeting cards, or fancy jewelry with this Mod Podge glitter sealant. The thinner you apply mod podge the faster it will dry. I don't know if it comes in other color options but this one looks whitish and dries almost completely clear. Protect decoupage and craft projects with a dust and fingerprint-resistant finish. The glitter is silver. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. You can learn more about it here.Now keep scrolling down for more Mod Podge glitter projects! Compare at $23.97 Compare at price is based on the same or similar item sold individually at Michaels. I’d LOVE to get some Mod Podge Glitter. Don’t worry about mod podge looking white, it dries clear and won’t damage the DMC color of your painting with diamonds. Learn all about the Mod Podge Extreme Glitter formula! The lowest-priced, brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. View basket for details. Mod Podge CS15066 Extreme Glitter 8 Oz 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,030. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. It’s great for decoupage and is also perfect for wood, paper and other porous surfaces. Good for sealing and adding an extra dazzle to the piece. $23.82. Free shipping, no order min. Item must be ordered in multiples of 3 Mod Podge® Extreme Glitter. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. I am working on Christmas gifts and I am hoping to do it in one application instead of having to do it with glue and glitter. If you love the look of sparkle but don’t love the glittery mess, try Extreme Glitter Mod Podge.The blingy-ness is built in! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. https://www.michaels.com/mod-podge-extreme-glitter/10262774.html This awesome formula will turn any surface in to a chalkboard, which can be decorated with chalk and wiped down with a damp cloth.